Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OPEN order Christmas gifts here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
first off send me a friend request or orders will be dis guarded
i will only fill 2 orders per person!

rules:
you get a free christmas gift from me if you send me a friend request and comment, if you tag a friend the also get a free christmas present!
you will also be given a RANDOM baby dragon i per-chanced just for you! ;3

also a thanks to @nuclearfudge for telling me to put down rules ;3

and another thing if you would like to be tagged in my other events message me or comment!

tag list;
@twoswordsclash
@Drakkainen
@furtim
@Annobethal
@dragonburst101
first off send me a friend request or orders will be dis guarded
i will only fill 2 orders per person!

rules:
you get a free christmas gift from me if you send me a friend request and comment, if you tag a friend the also get a free christmas present!
you will also be given a RANDOM baby dragon i per-chanced just for you! ;3

also a thanks to @nuclearfudge for telling me to put down rules ;3

and another thing if you would like to be tagged in my other events message me or comment!

tag list;
@twoswordsclash
@Drakkainen
@furtim
@Annobethal
@dragonburst101
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
this is nice! how does this work? Do we have to give anything in return? how much is your budget? what items would you offer (food, familiar, currency, art etc)
this is nice! how does this work? Do we have to give anything in return? how much is your budget? what items would you offer (food, familiar, currency, art etc)
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@DemonRace22
In case you didn't see pierrct's post^
@DemonRace22
In case you didn't see pierrct's post^
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
@DemonRace, yeah, i'd love to participate, but i'd like to know what the rules are. that way this can be more fun and organized for everybody, right?
@DemonRace, yeah, i'd love to participate, but i'd like to know what the rules are. that way this can be more fun and organized for everybody, right?
fuO1PHm.png
@DemonRace22

Added you ^^

How does this work?
@DemonRace22

Added you ^^

How does this work?
@dracana , @nuclearfudge , @peirrct i will give out lost of random items! and its free btw
@dracana , @nuclearfudge , @peirrct i will give out lost of random items! and its free btw
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
@DemonRace22 I would love to be part of this lil thing, I'll go add you rn!
@DemonRace22 I would love to be part of this lil thing, I'll go add you rn!
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@seisebby thank you for participating!

also if the rest of you guys see this comment, I WILL ALSO BE GIVING HATCH-LINGS AWAY!!!!
@seisebby thank you for participating!

also if the rest of you guys see this comment, I WILL ALSO BE GIVING HATCH-LINGS AWAY!!!!
@DemonRace22 added you. This sounds interesting
@DemonRace22 added you. This sounds interesting
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@mondschatten thank you ;D, glad you think so
@mondschatten thank you ;D, glad you think so
1 2 3 4 5 6 7