Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] EvL OOF RafflE
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
@Ashki

Whoa, thanks for hosting! :D

1. Meat for Mirrors
2. Goodies for Guardians
3. Snacks for Snappers
4. Feast for Fae
5. Treats for Tundras
6. Refreshments for Ridgebacks
@Ashki

Whoa, thanks for hosting! :D

1. Meat for Mirrors
2. Goodies for Guardians
3. Snacks for Snappers
4. Feast for Fae
5. Treats for Tundras
6. Refreshments for Ridgebacks
firebottom.png
@Ashki

1. Refreshments for Ridgebacks
2. Snacks for Snappers
3. Frozen Crates
4. Magician on the road
5. Meat for Mirrors
6. Goodies for Guardians
7. Feast for Fae
@Ashki

1. Refreshments for Ridgebacks
2. Snacks for Snappers
3. Frozen Crates
4. Magician on the road
5. Meat for Mirrors
6. Goodies for Guardians
7. Feast for Fae
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Ashki

Ack, hope I'm not too late :'o

1. Mystic Sage
2. Magician On the Road
3. Meat for Mirrors
4. Goodies for Guardians
5. Treats for Tundras
6. Feast for Fae
7. Refreshments for Ridgebacks
8. Coli Crates
9. Snacks for Snappers

And thank you~
@Ashki

Ack, hope I'm not too late :'o

1. Mystic Sage
2. Magician On the Road
3. Meat for Mirrors
4. Goodies for Guardians
5. Treats for Tundras
6. Feast for Fae
7. Refreshments for Ridgebacks
8. Coli Crates
9. Snacks for Snappers

And thank you~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[center][b][color=saddlebrown][size=7]Time for Round 22![/size][/color][/b][/center] It's been 24 hours, so it's time for the next round! Congratulations winners! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2330494#post_30735367]- Quick link to prize post -[/url] [b]Note:[/b] There are only 4 prizes left, which have been condensed to the linked post above. If you are not interested in claiming your prize, please let me know on this thread so I can reroll your slot and we can wrap up the raffle! [list]1. @Surefire (Bumped up due to no response last round) 2. @Seungjae 3. @Silverphoenix 4. @Karitoriki[/list] Please post here with your list as soon as possible! In case you need a refresher: Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please post on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), number 6 will give a list that is 6 prizes long, etc. If you are drawn, you will have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the first slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle. ------ [size=1][size=1][i]Ping every round:[/i] @PlagueMaw @Plushstiel @Emmahaa @Chrisondra @World @SisterofWar @Dreamnorn @MustacheKitten @Mida @ArcyN @soundwavve @LingwysticMistic @Ulquiorra04 @BlueTrillium @Velsim @Aaliyahgemini664 @BizarreKitten @mossyaki
Time for Round 22!

It's been 24 hours, so it's time for the next round! Congratulations winners!
- Quick link to prize post -

Note: There are only 4 prizes left, which have been condensed to the linked post above. If you are not interested in claiming your prize, please let me know on this thread so I can reroll your slot and we can wrap up the raffle!

Please post here with your list as soon as possible! In case you need a refresher:

Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please post on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), number 6 will give a list that is 6 prizes long, etc.

If you are drawn, you will have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the first slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle.

Ping every round: @PlagueMaw @Plushstiel @Emmahaa @Chrisondra @World @SisterofWar @Dreamnorn @MustacheKitten @Mida @ArcyN @soundwavve @LingwysticMistic @Ulquiorra04 @BlueTrillium @Velsim @Aaliyahgemini664 @BizarreKitten @mossyaki
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Ashki

1. Treats for Tundras
2. Feast for Faes
3. Frozen Crates
4. Coli Crates

(whoops, sorry about not catching the first ping)
@Ashki

1. Treats for Tundras
2. Feast for Faes
3. Frozen Crates
4. Coli Crates

(whoops, sorry about not catching the first ping)
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@ashki

1. Frozen Crates
2. Coli Crates
3. Feast for Faes
4. Treats for Tundras
@ashki

1. Frozen Crates
2. Coli Crates
3. Feast for Faes
4. Treats for Tundras
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Ashki
1. Treats for Tundras
2. Feast for Fae
3. Frozen Crates
@Ashki
1. Treats for Tundras
2. Feast for Fae
3. Frozen Crates
2dA72wE.png
@Meyoline

Hello! You have been rerolled to receive the final raffle prize for Earth's OOF raffle, which can be found here. Please respond to this post within 24 hours and I will send over your prize!
@Meyoline

Hello! You have been rerolled to receive the final raffle prize for Earth's OOF raffle, which can be found here. Please respond to this post within 24 hours and I will send over your prize!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Ashki Ah awesome, thank you very much! :D
@Ashki Ah awesome, thank you very much! :D
EGjlGzP.png
All prizes have been sent out, and this raffle is now closed. Thank you so much again to everyone who supported us during the battle!
All prizes have been sent out, and this raffle is now closed. Thank you so much again to everyone who supported us during the battle!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png