Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle: Rockbreakers!
1 2 3 4 5 6
In honor of this week’s [b][color=755136][size=4]Rockbreaker’s Ceremony[/size][/color][/b], I'm sponsoring another [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/noaa8i.png[/IMG] Up for grabs are the three bundles below. To enter, just ping me with your preference (i.e. "2 then 1 then 3" OR "1 only") by the end of the day on Wednesday (Nov 29th). The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Thursday. That's it! No special rules. You don't have to be brand new. My only [i]request[/i] is that you don't enter with the intention to immediately exalt/sell them. Good luck! 1) Boulder - Level 8, stats still unassigned [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35768405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357685/35768405_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Brass Steampunk Scarf] [item=Moordwelling Trunker] + [item=fossilize] 2) Terran - Level 8, stats still unassigned [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37308984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373090/37308984_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Brown Highnoon Hank] [item=Ragamouse] + [item=fossilize] 3) Velius - Level 8, stats still unassigned [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35747684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357477/35747684_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Mage's Walnut Bag] [item=Grasslands Trunker] + [item=fossilize] Thanks to ArmourGeek for the Fossilize donations!! [size=1]@AllissaJenn @AlwaysHavoc @Andraya @aredshroom @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @Astrobrat @AtlantisFlewAway @aurora1o3 @Avarr @AxxKat @Barbaric @bioshocked @blackmoonwarrior @Bohemiansquirrel @Bryna @conniveo @Cymothoe @Deenasaur @Dr3amCatcher2000 @enbyboy @ExasperatedMom @FireHeartSong @flux500 @foxesavon @galacticTopiary @GhostOfAPickle @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @Herja @hollypop03lol @HoneyBlossom @jadeturtle13 @Kaiserf11 @Kattarauga @KitKateUnbound @LaxusDreyar @leavods @Lisianthus @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Logain @LovelyWillow @LulzRose @LunaSoul @lycanthralie @Martinique @MathDragon @melbelletrend @MercyRoseLiddell @Merende @minted @Mondschatten @Morino @Munnadreamer @MythicalCookie @Nikorion @NyanCami @Oleaster @oneinonethousand @Osiriphthys @plantdaddymin @PopPopsicle @QueenAlchemy @Rosy24 @Rt19 @Scalepuppy @scitch @SeaGodling @Shleedelie @SilentRiver @Situation @sketchscientist @Skylurk @SmolDinosaur @snakebites @Soulfinder @Spera @Stalactite @Stevo @StormDragon21 @Supremedorklord @TemperedStorm123 @TempestSea @TheFairyBinary @ThreeLeggedBike @Tigerfase @TimelessEclipse @titanichope @todoarainbow @TomSwifty @Tygerlilly @Tynnk @TyrantWaffles @ValiceAr @VinylCat @Waenira @Windfola @xmoonlightx1 @Zethzor[/size]
In honor of this week’s Rockbreaker’s Ceremony, I'm sponsoring another
noaa8i.png

Up for grabs are the three bundles below. To enter, just ping me with your preference (i.e. "2 then 1 then 3" OR "1 only") by the end of the day on Wednesday (Nov 29th). The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Thursday. That's it! No special rules. You don't have to be brand new. My only request is that you don't enter with the intention to immediately exalt/sell them.

Good luck!

1) Boulder - Level 8, stats still unassigned

35768405_350.png

Brass Steampunk Scarf Moordwelling Trunker + Fossilize

2) Terran - Level 8, stats still unassigned

37308984_350.png

Brown Highnoon Hank Ragamouse + Fossilize

3) Velius - Level 8, stats still unassigned

35747684_350.png

Mage's Walnut Bag Grasslands Trunker + Fossilize

Thanks to ArmourGeek for the Fossilize donations!!

@AllissaJenn @AlwaysHavoc @Andraya @aredshroom @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @Astrobrat @AtlantisFlewAway @aurora1o3 @Avarr @AxxKat @Barbaric @bioshocked @blackmoonwarrior @Bohemiansquirrel @Bryna @conniveo @Cymothoe @Deenasaur @Dr3amCatcher2000 @enbyboy @ExasperatedMom @FireHeartSong @flux500 @foxesavon @galacticTopiary @GhostOfAPickle @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @Herja @hollypop03lol @HoneyBlossom @jadeturtle13 @Kaiserf11 @Kattarauga @KitKateUnbound @LaxusDreyar @leavods @Lisianthus @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Logain @LovelyWillow @LulzRose @LunaSoul @lycanthralie @Martinique @MathDragon @melbelletrend @MercyRoseLiddell @Merende @minted @Mondschatten @Morino @Munnadreamer @MythicalCookie @Nikorion @NyanCami @Oleaster @oneinonethousand @Osiriphthys @plantdaddymin @PopPopsicle @QueenAlchemy @Rosy24 @Rt19 @Scalepuppy @scitch @SeaGodling @Shleedelie @SilentRiver @Situation @sketchscientist @Skylurk @SmolDinosaur @snakebites @Soulfinder @Spera @Stalactite @Stevo @StormDragon21 @Supremedorklord @TemperedStorm123 @TempestSea @TheFairyBinary @ThreeLeggedBike @Tigerfase @TimelessEclipse @titanichope @todoarainbow @TomSwifty @Tygerlilly @Tynnk @TyrantWaffles @ValiceAr @VinylCat @Waenira @Windfola @xmoonlightx1 @Zethzor
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta15 3 then 2
@Juxta15 3 then 2
FR +3, they/them :)
@Juxta

My lair is full of skydancers and Wildclaws, and I'm a lightning lair, so these guys don't really appeal to me. BUUUUT since you keep doing these nice things, please add a fossilize to each of these dragons for when they grow up to level 12 - I'm sending them to you now
@Juxta

My lair is full of skydancers and Wildclaws, and I'm a lightning lair, so these guys don't really appeal to me. BUUUUT since you keep doing these nice things, please add a fossilize to each of these dragons for when they grow up to level 12 - I'm sending them to you now
@Juxta13 : 2 then 1 then 3

Thank you for hosting another one ^^ ~
@Juxta13 : 2 then 1 then 3

Thank you for hosting another one ^^ ~
Hmm, I could use a Guardian Male for breeding!

@Juxta13 3 then 2, that's it. Thank you for these raffles!
Hmm, I could use a Guardian Male for breeding!

@Juxta13 3 then 2, that's it. Thank you for these raffles!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Juxta13 1 then 2 then 3. I love the snapper's colors, even if I don't like the breed.
@Juxta13 1 then 2 then 3. I love the snapper's colors, even if I don't like the breed.
@Juxta13 1 then 2 then 3!!! I love them all though!!! :D
@Juxta13 1 then 2 then 3!!! I love them all though!!! :D
wind_transbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnlc.gif
@juxta13 thank you for the ping! :) 1, then 2, then 3 is my pref :)
@juxta13 thank you for the ping! :) 1, then 2, then 3 is my pref :)
ddoaxud-5d0882a8-c87b-49e6-87d8-d2cd33cea714.png
@Juxta13
Thank you so much for doing this, you are incredibly generous. My order of preference is 1,3,2
@Juxta13
Thank you so much for doing this, you are incredibly generous. My order of preference is 1,3,2
Thanks for the ping! I love your taste in dragons. Hmm...

1 then 3 then 2
Thanks for the ping! I love your taste in dragons. Hmm...

1 then 3 then 2
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6