Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed Indefinitely
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Artemiis

Yes.

@Tanagerbird

Yep! I got it!
@Artemiis

Yes.

@Tanagerbird

Yep! I got it!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter could you hold a bag for me?
@SilverOtter could you hold a bag for me?
@CrystalDragonz7

Bags are not numbered; therefore, they can be limitless. The only time I would stop giving them is when I go offline to either do IRL things or restock on times.
@CrystalDragonz7

Bags are not numbered; therefore, they can be limitless. The only time I would stop giving them is when I go offline to either do IRL things or restock on times.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter buying two! sending 2waycr!
@SilverOtter buying two! sending 2waycr!
@silverotter Sent money!
@silverotter Sent money!
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@titanichope @SheerCold

Getting to you now!
@titanichope @SheerCold

Getting to you now!
noSD0w3.png
@Electrify @Crystaldragonz7 @HermanSlug @Pufferheart @Finalized @CherryWave @Chandaza @Tanagerbird @Artemiis @titanichope @SheerCold Hello! I'm pinging you all with some fun news! I had /just/ hit over 30 bags. I didn't think this would be a super hit! So, to thank all of you, I will be giving out a special drawing prize. For every 30-40 bags I hit, I will be drawing a name using the random number generator. The winner will receive a gene! Baldwin genes, treasure genes and when I have enough gems even gem genes! There might be some other fun things given in the drawing as well, but I will keep it to just genes at the moment. So, without further ado, with the goal of 30 bags bought met, I will be drawing one winner for this gene: [center][item=Primary Gene: Skink][/center] I will announce a winner sometime tomorrow. (After the gene is done brewing.)
@Electrify
@Crystaldragonz7
@HermanSlug
@Pufferheart
@Finalized
@CherryWave
@Chandaza
@Tanagerbird
@Artemiis
@titanichope
@SheerCold

Hello! I'm pinging you all with some fun news! I had /just/ hit over 30 bags. I didn't think this would be a super hit! So, to thank all of you, I will be giving out a special drawing prize. For every 30-40 bags I hit, I will be drawing a name using the random number generator. The winner will receive a gene! Baldwin genes, treasure genes and when I have enough gems even gem genes! There might be some other fun things given in the drawing as well, but I will keep it to just genes at the moment.

So, without further ado, with the goal of 30 bags bought met, I will be drawing one winner for this gene:
Primary Gene: Skink

I will announce a winner sometime tomorrow. (After the gene is done brewing.)
noSD0w3.png
Pls be me pls pls
Pls be me pls pls
@silverotter :0 ur the best!
@silverotter :0 ur the best!
uKPaJ3l.png
4lg6SY5.png
@SilverOtter
I'll buy one; thank you!
@SilverOtter
I'll buy one; thank you!