Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ALL GONE!! - Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108
(Don't mind the ridiculous amount of pages. This used to be a hatchery thread~)

HEEEY FOLKS!

So, life has exploded around me in a truly incredible fashion. I haven't been online on FR in... A Long Time.

Due to this, I am starting anew!
What does that mean?

Basically, I am getting rid of ALL of my dergs aside from my Progens, since I can't actually rehome them... And a few other dergs I have recently acquired for various reasons. (Literally two. XD)

Quite literally everyone aside from FOUR of my dragons are available to new homes! (No apparel or familiars are going with them tho. Sorry, folks!) Everyone who is available is in the "Available" Tab in my Lair~ By all means, poke me if you want some of them!

The only thing I would say about this is that any given person can have TWO full CRs per day of dragons-- that means that each day, you can take home a max of 6 DRAGONS! (I have a lot that need homes...) But that's really the only "rule" I have. Come get 'em!!

I will be going from Nature to ARCANE, as well as changing my Username to "complete" my resurgence to FR~

I will officially move flights Wednesday next Week (the 25th!) and will exault any dragons that are still lingering before I make the switch... Aside from the four I am keeping~

Any old threads I have-- including this one-- will become hopelessly dead, as I never plan on using them or updating them again.
As I said... New Clan & New Start!!

Come get them while they're still here~ !
> ANYONE REMAINING AFTER 12 PM WILL BE EXALTED!! <
(Don't mind the ridiculous amount of pages. This used to be a hatchery thread~)

HEEEY FOLKS!

So, life has exploded around me in a truly incredible fashion. I haven't been online on FR in... A Long Time.

Due to this, I am starting anew!
What does that mean?

Basically, I am getting rid of ALL of my dergs aside from my Progens, since I can't actually rehome them... And a few other dergs I have recently acquired for various reasons. (Literally two. XD)

Quite literally everyone aside from FOUR of my dragons are available to new homes! (No apparel or familiars are going with them tho. Sorry, folks!) Everyone who is available is in the "Available" Tab in my Lair~ By all means, poke me if you want some of them!

The only thing I would say about this is that any given person can have TWO full CRs per day of dragons-- that means that each day, you can take home a max of 6 DRAGONS! (I have a lot that need homes...) But that's really the only "rule" I have. Come get 'em!!

I will be going from Nature to ARCANE, as well as changing my Username to "complete" my resurgence to FR~

I will officially move flights Wednesday next Week (the 25th!) and will exault any dragons that are still lingering before I make the switch... Aside from the four I am keeping~

Any old threads I have-- including this one-- will become hopelessly dead, as I never plan on using them or updating them again.
As I said... New Clan & New Start!!

Come get them while they're still here~ !
> ANYONE REMAINING AFTER 12 PM WILL BE EXALTED!! <
Bump~ !
Bump~ !
Bumpety~
Bumpety~
@Ashenta
@BezimiennyRaptor
@WynterDragen
@heartsboxcars
@Lainer
@Captainamerica99
@littlebickle
@chisayo
@ShouLyon
@kaylavarnell4736
@Dragoncatclem
@Ianinas
@apollojj
@psychokiller
@Neptunelycan
@SheridanCharon
@WolfTrickster
@MixterAsh

~ ~ WOW THIS IS LATE BUT HI UPDATE! ~ ~

Hey all! I hatched these two nests of pretty little babs then forgot I did and never got them up! So they will be hatchlings still for barely even a few more hours, YAY!

But hey I got them up now, and we've got quite some pretty buggers up there! Some Ridgebacks, Guardiands and Mirrors! Go check 'em out if you'd like!

More coming in about a week or so!
@Ashenta
@BezimiennyRaptor
@WynterDragen
@heartsboxcars
@Lainer
@Captainamerica99
@littlebickle
@chisayo
@ShouLyon
@kaylavarnell4736
@Dragoncatclem
@Ianinas
@apollojj
@psychokiller
@Neptunelycan
@SheridanCharon
@WolfTrickster
@MixterAsh

~ ~ WOW THIS IS LATE BUT HI UPDATE! ~ ~

Hey all! I hatched these two nests of pretty little babs then forgot I did and never got them up! So they will be hatchlings still for barely even a few more hours, YAY!

But hey I got them up now, and we've got quite some pretty buggers up there! Some Ridgebacks, Guardiands and Mirrors! Go check 'em out if you'd like!

More coming in about a week or so!
@Skullettez can I have the Ridgeback male??
@Skullettez can I have the Ridgeback male??
art_shop_by_cookiesandcream16-dbw0flc.pngfr_hatchery__not_open_yet__by_cookiesandcream16-dbw0uif.png
@CookiesAndCream

Of course! I'll send him right over~
@CookiesAndCream

Of course! I'll send him right over~
@Skullettez can I add you as my affiliate?
@Skullettez can I add you as my affiliate?
art_shop_by_cookiesandcream16-dbw0flc.pngfr_hatchery__not_open_yet__by_cookiesandcream16-dbw0uif.png
@CookiesAndCream

Of course! That would be appreciated!
I'll add you as an Affiliate too! It's the Art Shop yes, or is it a Hatchery?
@CookiesAndCream

Of course! That would be appreciated!
I'll add you as an Affiliate too! It's the Art Shop yes, or is it a Hatchery?
@Skullettez it's an art shop, the hatchery will be later. I haven't made it yet tho..
@Skullettez it's an art shop, the hatchery will be later. I haven't made it yet tho..
@CookiesAndCream

Hehe no problem! I'll go grab the Affiliate Banner and plop it down-- I'll happily grab the Hatchery one once you make it as well~ !
@CookiesAndCream

Hehe no problem! I'll go grab the Affiliate Banner and plop it down-- I'll happily grab the Hatchery one once you make it as well~ !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108