Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWN - Training to 25 + Elim/stones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[center][size=6][b]TRAINING TO LEVEL 25 + ELIMINATE AND BATTLE STONES INCLUDED[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2]1st post: Introduction & Guidelines 2nd post: Buying & Earning Tickets 3rd post: Items Accepted for Tickets 4th post: Ticket Records by Number 5th post: Participant List & Signature Records[/size] [size=4][b]Closing on [b]November 27th, 5:00 AM[/b] Flight Rising time.[/b][/size][/center] Hello! Back in July/August this year, I ran a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2242719/1]successful raffle[/url] with a very similar setup. So I'm deciding to do it again! (Note: a few small things have changed in my rules & setup.) For each winner, I will train a dragon of your choice [b]all the way to Level 25[/b]. At the current stage, there will be [b]three winners[/b], and the dragons will be trained together in a group according to Culex's "How to Train Your Dragon" guide. I will also add [b]Eliminate, three Berserkers, two Ambushes[/b], and a [b]Sap[/b] stone to each dragon. Yes, these will come at no extra cost to the winners... only whatever raffle tickets they buy or earn! If enough tickets are bought and all things go well (as they did last time), I will be able to unlock a [i]second tier[/i] -- which is just as good as the first! In fact, it's identical. For now, that tier is LOCKED, but I will mass ping all participants to let them know if and when it is. [color=#c11c09][b]Base ticket price is [b]1 ticket = 1,000t or 1g.[/b][/color] However, you'll get more tickets the more tickets you buy or earn in a single transaction, and please note that I'm treating the true value of gems as 1:850t. More info in the next post! [center][b]Proof of Eliminates:[/b] Here they are. Just chillin' for now. With my time included for certainty~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/bivF5op.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b]GUIDELINES[/b][/size][/center] [i]Please read all of these and everything in the rest of my frontpage posts, it'll make things easier for all of us![/i] [list][*][b]Ping me[/b] to get my attention (@chuuyas), I don't want to drown in subscription alerts. I'll be checking this topic frequently anyway! [b][color=#c11c09]My timezone is +18:30 FR / +10:30 GMT[/color][/b]. (As if it wasn't annoying enough, there's the extra half hour too.) So if I take a while to respond to this topic, a CR, or any other messages sent, please don't panic - it's most likely I'm sleeping or busy at times that many others would be chilling at night, since I live in Australia. My daytime = Europe and US's late afternoon / evening / night! [*]You MUST post in this topic, whether pinging me or not, on how much payment you are wishing to make at that moment, whether it be in amount of treasure, gems, or items. That gives a transparent record to everyone involved of how many tickets have been purchased and when. However, [i]no confirmation through this topic is necessary[/i] - as soon as you've posted on this topic, you're welcome to send your payment. [*][b][color=#c11c09]SEND PAYMENT THROUGH ONE-WAY CROSSROADS ONLY![/color][/b] You MUST state in the messages that it's for this raffle. CR logs make for another permanent record of ticket purchase on my end. If you send me payment or items through a private message, I'll just send it back and ask for a one-way CR. [*]This raffle will be open for two weeks, closing on [b]November 27th, 5:00 AM[/b] Flight Rising time. [*]Winners will be drawn as soon as possible on the 27th after I've double-checked all ticket purchases. I will use [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] for drawing the ticket numbers, and if I can, I will also video record my screen for proof of the drawing. (I did this last time.) [*]You may buy as few or as many tickets as you would like! Pricing is in the next post (#2). [*]I will also accept certain items (listed in post #3). The worth of these items will be converted to tickets, calculated according to approximate LAH value and/or market value, sometimes averaged or approximated for fairness (both yours and mine). (Haggling on this end will be fine, in-topic posts or CR messages are handy for that!) [*]You may bump this topic up to 3 times a day to earn tickets (also described further in post #2). Bumps only count if this topic has [b]not been posted on by anyone for at least 30 MINUTES[/b]. If someone beats you to it by a couple of seconds or minutes, unfortunately yours won't count! [*]The first 3 winners may each nominate ONE dragon to be trained & stoned as long as they are [b][color=#c11c09]UNSTATTED[/b] and anywhere from level 1 to 10. Reminder that this cannot be your progenitor, as they cannot be traded. Each entrant can only win once; if their ticket number is drawn again, it will be discarded. [*]The winners will have [b]48 hours[/b] to respond to me (via this topic / personal messages / etc) that they can claim their prize / are still interested and so on. I will do a redrawing after that point if one or more of the winners fail to respond to me in time.[/list]
TRAINING TO LEVEL 25 + ELIMINATE AND BATTLE STONES INCLUDED

1st post: Introduction & Guidelines
2nd post: Buying & Earning Tickets
3rd post: Items Accepted for Tickets
4th post: Ticket Records by Number
5th post: Participant List & Signature Records

Closing on November 27th, 5:00 AM Flight Rising time.

Hello! Back in July/August this year, I ran a successful raffle with a very similar setup. So I'm deciding to do it again! (Note: a few small things have changed in my rules & setup.)

For each winner, I will train a dragon of your choice all the way to Level 25. At the current stage, there will be three winners, and the dragons will be trained together in a group according to Culex's "How to Train Your Dragon" guide.

I will also add Eliminate, three Berserkers, two Ambushes, and a Sap stone to each dragon. Yes, these will come at no extra cost to the winners... only whatever raffle tickets they buy or earn!

If enough tickets are bought and all things go well (as they did last time), I will be able to unlock a second tier -- which is just as good as the first! In fact, it's identical. For now, that tier is LOCKED, but I will mass ping all participants to let them know if and when it is.

Base ticket price is 1 ticket = 1,000t or 1g.

However, you'll get more tickets the more tickets you buy or earn in a single transaction, and please note that I'm treating the true value of gems as 1:850t.

More info in the next post!

Proof of Eliminates:

Here they are. Just chillin' for now. With my time included for certainty~

bivF5op.png

GUIDELINES

Please read all of these and everything in the rest of my frontpage posts, it'll make things easier for all of us!

• Ping me to get my attention (@chuuyas), I don't want to drown in subscription alerts. I'll be checking this topic frequently anyway! My timezone is +18:30 FR / +10:30 GMT. (As if it wasn't annoying enough, there's the extra half hour too.) So if I take a while to respond to this topic, a CR, or any other messages sent, please don't panic - it's most likely I'm sleeping or busy at times that many others would be chilling at night, since I live in Australia. My daytime = Europe and US's late afternoon / evening / night!
  • You MUST post in this topic, whether pinging me or not, on how much payment you are wishing to make at that moment, whether it be in amount of treasure, gems, or items. That gives a transparent record to everyone involved of how many tickets have been purchased and when. However, no confirmation through this topic is necessary - as soon as you've posted on this topic, you're welcome to send your payment.
  • SEND PAYMENT THROUGH ONE-WAY CROSSROADS ONLY! You MUST state in the messages that it's for this raffle. CR logs make for another permanent record of ticket purchase on my end. If you send me payment or items through a private message, I'll just send it back and ask for a one-way CR.
  • This raffle will be open for two weeks, closing on November 27th, 5:00 AM Flight Rising time.
  • Winners will be drawn as soon as possible on the 27th after I've double-checked all ticket purchases. I will use random.org for drawing the ticket numbers, and if I can, I will also video record my screen for proof of the drawing. (I did this last time.)
  • You may buy as few or as many tickets as you would like! Pricing is in the next post (#2).
  • I will also accept certain items (listed in post #3). The worth of these items will be converted to tickets, calculated according to approximate LAH value and/or market value, sometimes averaged or approximated for fairness (both yours and mine). (Haggling on this end will be fine, in-topic posts or CR messages are handy for that!)
  • You may bump this topic up to 3 times a day to earn tickets (also described further in post #2). Bumps only count if this topic has not been posted on by anyone for at least 30 MINUTES. If someone beats you to it by a couple of seconds or minutes, unfortunately yours won't count!
  • The first 3 winners may each nominate ONE dragon to be trained & stoned as long as they are UNSTATTED and anywhere from level 1 to 10. Reminder that this cannot be your progenitor, as they cannot be traded. Each entrant can only win once; if their ticket number is drawn again, it will be discarded.
  • The winners will have 48 hours to respond to me (via this topic / personal messages / etc) that they can claim their prize / are still interested and so on. I will do a redrawing after that point if one or more of the winners fail to respond to me in time.
[center][size=5][b]PURCHASING & EARNING TICKETS[/b][/size][/center] [i]If all the below seems complicated: don't worry. I'll do the calculations for everything and clarify / lay out the mathematics for anything you may request.[/i] Gems are valued at 1:850t. So there will be some differences and rounding discrepancies in the below tickets when purchased in gems compared to treasure. If in doubt, I'll calculate by converting all gems to treasure worth and working purely from that. [b]Treasure & Gems[/b] 1,000 treasure / 1 gem = 1 ticket 5,000t / 6 gems = 5 tickets 10,000t / 12 gems = 11 tickets (one bonus) 20,000t / 23 gems = 23 tickets (three bonus) 30,000t / 35 gems = 35 tickets (five bonus) 40,000t / 47 gems = 47 tickets (seven bonus) 50,000t / 59 gems = 60 tickets (ten bonus) [list][*]Mixed payments are fine, and ticket bonuses stack across currency. For example, if you send 10,000t and 35g at the same time, that's basically the equivalent of sending 40,000t at once, so you'd get 47 tickets. [*]Odd/unusual amounts of gems that are not listed above will be averaged as closely as possible to the amount of tickets + bonus tickets they amount to. [*]If your purchased/earned tickets in one transaction are worth more than 50,000t, then any extra will reset the bonus tickets. For example, if you buy 70,000t of tickets, you'll get 60 (for the 50k) + 23 (for the 20k), totalling 83 tickets. [*]If your purchased/earned tickets in one transaction reach 100k or 50k tiers above this (e.g. 150k, 200k, etc) then each tier will get you an extra 10 tickets on top of the 50k bonus. So if you buy 100k of tickets at once, you'll get 130 tickets (not just 120), and if you buy 150k of tickets, you'll get 200 tickets (not just 180).[/list] [b]Bumps[/b] Only valid if the last post on the topic (made by anyone at all) is over 30 minutes old. 1 valid bump per day (FR clock) = 1 ticket total 2 valid bumps per day (FR clock) = 3 tickets total 3 valid bumps per day (FR clock) = 5 tickets total Extra bumps beyond this won't earn any more tickets, but you're welcome to do so anyway if you like. [b]Signature[/b] Yes, there's a signature banner! Yes, it'll earn you [b]THREE FREE TICKETS[/b] for every day you keep it in your signature! So if you pop it into your sig on the first day and it's there for 14 days, you'll get 42 extra tickets. And if you find this raffle on the second to last day and have it in your signature for the last two days, the extra tickets earned will be 6. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/J8QXRTI.png[/img][/center] Copy/paste this code into your signature and PING ME TO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE DONE SO, so I can take note of it and know what day you added it in. Please note that all tickets for signature-bearing will only be counted and listed at the VERY END of the raffle, not at the end of each day. [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2318041][img]https://i.imgur.com/J8QXRTI.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] [b]Items:[/b] See the next post. Any amount of items sent that are worth 10kt/12g or more in total will earn bonus tickets. <3
PURCHASING & EARNING TICKETS

If all the below seems complicated: don't worry. I'll do the calculations for everything and clarify / lay out the mathematics for anything you may request.

Gems are valued at 1:850t. So there will be some differences and rounding discrepancies in the below tickets when purchased in gems compared to treasure. If in doubt, I'll calculate by converting all gems to treasure worth and working purely from that.

Treasure & Gems

1,000 treasure / 1 gem = 1 ticket
5,000t / 6 gems = 5 tickets
10,000t / 12 gems = 11 tickets (one bonus)
20,000t / 23 gems = 23 tickets (three bonus)
30,000t / 35 gems = 35 tickets (five bonus)
40,000t / 47 gems = 47 tickets (seven bonus)
50,000t / 59 gems = 60 tickets (ten bonus)

• Mixed payments are fine, and ticket bonuses stack across currency. For example, if you send 10,000t and 35g at the same time, that's basically the equivalent of sending 40,000t at once, so you'd get 47 tickets.
  • Odd/unusual amounts of gems that are not listed above will be averaged as closely as possible to the amount of tickets + bonus tickets they amount to.
  • If your purchased/earned tickets in one transaction are worth more than 50,000t, then any extra will reset the bonus tickets. For example, if you buy 70,000t of tickets, you'll get 60 (for the 50k) + 23 (for the 20k), totalling 83 tickets.
  • If your purchased/earned tickets in one transaction reach 100k or 50k tiers above this (e.g. 150k, 200k, etc) then each tier will get you an extra 10 tickets on top of the 50k bonus. So if you buy 100k of tickets at once, you'll get 130 tickets (not just 120), and if you buy 150k of tickets, you'll get 200 tickets (not just 180).

Bumps

Only valid if the last post on the topic (made by anyone at all) is over 30 minutes old.

1 valid bump per day (FR clock) = 1 ticket total
2 valid bumps per day (FR clock) = 3 tickets total
3 valid bumps per day (FR clock) = 5 tickets total

Extra bumps beyond this won't earn any more tickets, but you're welcome to do so anyway if you like.

Signature

Yes, there's a signature banner! Yes, it'll earn you THREE FREE TICKETS for every day you keep it in your signature! So if you pop it into your sig on the first day and it's there for 14 days, you'll get 42 extra tickets. And if you find this raffle on the second to last day and have it in your signature for the last two days, the extra tickets earned will be 6.
J8QXRTI.png

Copy/paste this code into your signature and PING ME TO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE DONE SO, so I can take note of it and know what day you added it in. Please note that all tickets for signature-bearing will only be counted and listed at the VERY END of the raffle, not at the end of each day.
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2318041][img]https://i.imgur.com/J8QXRTI.png[/img][/url][/center]

Items: See the next post. Any amount of items sent that are worth 10kt/12g or more in total will earn bonus tickets. <3
[center][size=5][b]ITEMS FOR TICKETS[/b][/size][/center] Currently accepting the following goodies for tickets. I will value them (alongside you if you like, we can haggle!) based on approximate LAH price and/or market value price. If there are massively underpriced or outlier values in the AH, I may not count them. For many of these items, I only want ONE of each to fill my collection, so if someone manages to send one in before you, I'm sorry, I won't want another one! I'll make sure to edit out anything I no longer want, however. I may add any items I've forgotten at any point, so feel free to check back on this post once in a while for anything different that pops up. [center] [size=5][color=orange][b]ALL FODDER ADULT DRAGONS @ CURRENT LAH[/b][/color][/size] [b]Battle Stones[/b] [item=Ambush] [item=Sap] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=armored greatowl] [item=ashmane chimera] [item=bengal chimera] [item=greenwing razorclaw] [item=hulking greatowl] [item=longneck gladiator] [item=longneck scrapper] [item=raptorik bladedancer] [item=raptorik ringmaster] [item=rosy lake cormorant] [item=stormclaw showman] [b]General Apparel[/b] [item=mainecoon] [item=inkwell feathered wings] [item=lemongrass tail feathers] [item=lemongrass feathered wings] [item=gossamer fillet] [item=gossamer wing silks] [item=crimson fillet] [item=crimson leg silks] [item=crimson silk scarf] [item=crimson silk veil] [item=crimson wing silks] [item=green lace headpiece] [item=green lace ribbons] [item=learned sage cover] [item=learned sage lantern] [item=learned sage sash] [item=learned sage sleeves] [item=dusty sage cover] [item=dusty sage lantern] [item=dusty sage sash] [item=dusty sage sleeves] [item=verdant sage lantern] [item=verdant sage shawl] [item=verdant sage tassel] [item=pastel rose thorn arm tangle] [item=sanguine rose thorn collar] [item=faerie rose thorn banner] [item=faerie rose thorn tail tangle] [item=faerie rose thorn wing tangle] [item=pristine rose thorn arm tangle] [item=pristine rose thorn banner] [item=pristine rose thorn collar] [item=pristine rose thorn crown] [item=pristine rose thorn gloves] [item=pristine rose thorn leg tangle] [item=pristine rose thorn wing tangle] [item=twilight rose thorn crown] [item=twilight rose thorn leg tangle] [item=twilight rose thorn tail tangle] [item=pale roundhorn] [item=gloomy highnoon brimmer] [item=gloomy highnoon spurs] [item=prim highnoon spurs] [item=refined highnoon vest] [item=dusty highnoon brimmer] [item=dusty highnoon vest] [item=dusty highnoon spurs] [item=onyx seraph anklet] [item=onyx seraph armpiece] [item=onyx seraph head piece] [item=onyx seraph necklace] [item=red healer's slippers] [item=red healer's trail] [item=studious healer's mantle] [item=studious healer's slippers] [item=solemn healer's beacon] [item=solemn healer's calling] [item=solemn healer's mantle] [item=solemn healer's reference] [item=solemn healer's trail] [item=solemn healer's vestments] [item=gentle healer's calling] [item=gentle healer's reference] [item=gentle healer's slippers] [item=gentle healer's vestments] [item=grim healer's beacon] [item=grim healer's calling] [item=grim healer's mantle] [item=grim healer's reference] [item=grim healer's slippers] [item=grim healer's trail] [item=grim healer's vestments] [item=brilliant healer's beacon] [item=brilliant healer's calling] [item=brilliant healer's mantle] [item=brilliant healer's reference] [item=brilliant healer's trail] [item=brilliant healer's vestments] [item=helpful healer's mantle] [item=helpful healer's reference] [item=helpful healer's slippers] [item=helpful healer's vestments] [item=mystic healer's beacon] [item=mystic healer's calling] [item=mystic healer's mantle] [item=mystic healer's reference] [item=mystic healer's slippers] [item=mystic healer's trail] [item=nurturing healer's beacon] [item=nurturing healer's calling] [item=nurturing healer's reference] [item=nurturing healer's slippers] [item=nurturing healer's trail] [item=nurturing healer's vestments] [item=druid's woodbasket] [item=druid's woodbrace] [item=druid's woodguard] [item=druid's woodmask] [item=druid's woodtreads] [item=druid's woodwing] [item=poisonous woodbasket] [item=poisonous woodbrace] [item=poisonous woodguard] [item=poisonous woodmask] [item=poisonous woodtrail] [item=poisonous woodtreads] [item=poisonous woodwing] [item=pastel woodbasket] [item=pastel woodbrace] [item=pastel woodguard] [item=pastel woodmask] [item=pastel woodtrail] [item=pastel woodtreads] [item=pastel woodwing] [item=helpful woodbasket] [item=helpful woodbrace] [item=helpful woodguard] [item=helpful woodmask] [item=helpful woodtrail] [item=helpful woodtreads] [item=helpful woodwing] [item=honeyed woodbasket] [item=honeyed woodbrace] [item=honeyed woodguard] [item=honeyed woodmask] [item=honeyed woodtrail] [item=honeyed woodtreads] [item=honeyed woodwing] [item=lucky woodbasket] [item=lucky woodbrace] [item=lucky woodguard] [item=lucky woodmask] [item=lucky woodtrail] [item=lucky woodtreads] [item=lucky woodwing] [item=red healer's kit] [item=studious healer's kit] [item=solemn healer's kit] [item=gentle healer's kit] [item=grim healer's kit] [item=brilliant healer's kit] [item=helpful healer's kit] [item=mystic healer's kit] [item=nurturing healer's kit] [item=druid's grove] [item=poisonous grove] [item=pastel grove] [item=helpful grove] [item=honeyed grove] [item=lucky grove] [b]Baldwin Materials & Creations[/b] [item=green goo] [item=yellow goo] [item=orange goo] [item=red goo] [item=blue goo] [item=yellow ooze] [item=red ooze] [item=green sludge] [item=yellow sludge] [item=orange sludge] [item=irradiated alchemical reduction] [item=infused fragment] [item=reinforced glass beaker] [item=fine alchemical reduction] [item=imbued sulfur] [item=silver muck] [item=gold muck] [item=orange wooly antennae] [item=orange wooly coat] [item=orange wooly tail] [item=alchemist eyewear] [item=black protective eyewear] [item=green protective eyewear] [item=orange protective eyewear] [item=pink protective eyewear] [item=white protective eyewear] [item=copper amulet of transmutation] [item=copper cuffs of transmutation] [item=copper earrings of transmutation] [item=darksteel amulet of necromancy] [item=darksteel cuffs of necromancy] [item=darksteel earrings of necromancy] [item=gold earrings of alchemy] [item=pearly amulet of chemistry] [item=pearly earrings of chemistry] [item=silver amulet of science] [item=silver cuffs of science] [item=silver earrings of science] [item=black lab coat] [item=lab coat] [item=red lab coat] [item=peridot roundhorn] [item=carbon cushion colony] [item=duskcheer colony] [item=fairy's tears colony] [item=marshwisp colony] [item=mossy maze colony] [item=noxious colony] [item=rubycap colony] [item=twilight colony] [item=dusklight alchemist tools] [item=golden glow alchemist tools] [item=primary alchemist tools] [item=supercharged alchemist tools] [item=butterfly's arm guards] [item=butterfly's breastplate] [item=butterfly's helmet] [item=butterfly's leg armor] [item=butterfly's shoulder pads] [item=butterfly's tail guard] [item=butterfly's wing fans] [item=wild banner] [item=wild claws] [item=wild headdress] [item=wild kilt] [item=wild leather arm guards] [item=wild leather boots] [item=wild shoulder guard] [item=poisonous rose thorn arm tangle] [item=poisonous rose thorn banner] [item=poisonous rose thorn crown] [item=poisonous rose thorn gloves] [item=poisonous rose thorn leg tangle] [item=poisonous rose thorn stockings] [item=poisonous rose thorn wing tangle] [b]Festival & Miscellaneous[/b] [item=gilded decorative chest] [item=scroll of renaming] [item=prismatic token][item=powerpack coat] [item=twilight oracle's guise] [item=deepearth geode] @ 1 = 500t / 2 = 1g [/center]
ITEMS FOR TICKETS

Currently accepting the following goodies for tickets. I will value them (alongside you if you like, we can haggle!) based on approximate LAH price and/or market value price. If there are massively underpriced or outlier values in the AH, I may not count them.

For many of these items, I only want ONE of each to fill my collection, so if someone manages to send one in before you, I'm sorry, I won't want another one! I'll make sure to edit out anything I no longer want, however.

I may add any items I've forgotten at any point, so feel free to check back on this post once in a while for anything different that pops up.

ALL FODDER ADULT DRAGONS @ CURRENT LAH

Battle Stones

Ambush Sap

Familiars

Armored Greatowl Ashmane Chimera Bengal Chimera Greenwing Razorclaw Hulking Greatowl Longneck Gladiator Longneck Scrapper Raptorik Bladedancer Raptorik Ringmaster Rosy Lake Cormorant Stormclaw Showman

General Apparel

Mainecoon Inkwell Feathered Wings Lemongrass Tail Feathers Lemongrass Feathered Wings Gossamer Fillet Gossamer Wing Silks Crimson Fillet Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Silk Veil Crimson Wing Silks Green Lace Headpiece Green Lace Ribbons Learned Sage Cover Learned Sage Lantern Learned Sage Sash Learned Sage Sleeves Dusty Sage Cover Dusty Sage Lantern Dusty Sage Sash Dusty Sage Sleeves Verdant Sage Lantern Verdant Sage Shawl Verdant Sage Tassel Pastel Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar Faerie Rose Thorn Banner Faerie Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Banner Pristine Rose Thorn Collar Pristine Rose Thorn Crown Pristine Rose Thorn Gloves Pristine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Pale Roundhorn Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer Gloomy Highnoon Spurs Prim Highnoon Spurs Refined Highnoon Vest Dusty Highnoon Brimmer Dusty Highnoon Vest Dusty Highnoon Spurs Onyx Seraph Armpiece Onyx Seraph Necklace Red Healer's Slippers Red Healer's Trail Studious Healer's Mantle Studious Healer's Slippers Solemn Healer's Beacon Solemn Healer's Calling Solemn Healer's Mantle Solemn Healer's Reference Solemn Healer's Trail Solemn Healer's Vestments Gentle Healer's Calling Gentle Healer's Reference Gentle Healer's Slippers Gentle Healer's Vestments Grim Healer's Beacon Grim Healer's Calling Grim Healer's Mantle Grim Healer's Reference Grim Healer's Slippers Grim Healer's Trail Grim Healer's Vestments Brilliant Healer's Beacon Brilliant Healer's Calling Brilliant Healer's Mantle Brilliant Healer's Reference Brilliant Healer's Trail Brilliant Healer's Vestments Helpful Healer's Mantle Helpful Healer's Reference Helpful Healer's Slippers Helpful Healer's Vestments Mystic Healer's Beacon Mystic Healer's Calling Mystic Healer's Mantle Mystic Healer's Reference Mystic Healer's Slippers Mystic Healer's Trail Nurturing Healer's Beacon Nurturing Healer's Calling Nurturing Healer's Reference Nurturing Healer's Slippers Nurturing Healer's Trail Nurturing Healer's Vestments Druid's Woodbasket Druid's Woodbrace Druid's Woodguard Druid's Woodmask Druid's Woodtreads Druid's Woodwing Poisonous Woodbasket Poisonous Woodbrace Poisonous Woodguard Poisonous Woodmask Poisonous Woodtrail Poisonous Woodtreads Poisonous Woodwing Pastel Woodbasket Pastel Woodbrace Pastel Woodguard Pastel Woodmask Pastel Woodtrail Pastel Woodtreads Pastel Woodwing Helpful Woodbasket Helpful Woodbrace Helpful Woodguard Helpful Woodmask Helpful Woodtrail Helpful Woodtreads Helpful Woodwing Honeyed Woodbasket Honeyed Woodbrace Honeyed Woodguard Honeyed Woodmask Honeyed Woodtrail Honeyed Woodtreads Honeyed Woodwing Lucky Woodbasket Lucky Woodbrace Lucky Woodguard Lucky Woodmask Lucky Woodtrail Lucky Woodtreads Lucky Woodwing

Red Healer's Kit Studious Healer's Kit Solemn Healer's Kit Gentle Healer's Kit Grim Healer's Kit Brilliant Healer's Kit Helpful Healer's Kit Mystic Healer's Kit Nurturing Healer's Kit Druid's Grove Poisonous Grove Pastel Grove Helpful Grove Honeyed Grove Lucky Grove

Baldwin Materials & Creations

Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Blue Goo Yellow Ooze Red Ooze Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge

Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Infused Fragment Reinforced Glass Beaker Fine Alchemical Reduction Imbued Sulfur Silver Muck Gold Muck

Orange Wooly Antennae Orange Wooly Coat Orange Wooly Tail Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Copper Earrings of Transmutation Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy Gold Earrings of Alchemy Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Earrings of Science Black Lab Coat Lab Coat Red Lab Coat Peridot Roundhorn Carbon Cushion Colony Duskcheer Colony Fairy's Tears Colony Marshwisp Colony Mossy Maze Colony Noxious Colony Rubycap Colony Twilight Colony Dusklight Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Primary Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools Butterfly's Arm Guards Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Helmet Butterfly's Leg Armor Butterfly's Shoulder Pads Butterfly's Tail Guard Butterfly's Wing Fans Wild Banner Wild Claws Wild Headdress Wild Kilt Wild Leather Arm Guards Wild Leather Boots Wild Shoulder Guard Poisonous Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Poisonous Rose Thorn Banner Poisonous Rose Thorn Crown Poisonous Rose Thorn Gloves Poisonous Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Poisonous Rose Thorn Stockings Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle

Festival & Miscellaneous

Gilded Decorative Chest Scroll of Renaming Prismatic Token Powerpack Coat Twilight Oracle's Guise Deepearth Geode @ 1 = 500t / 2 = 1g
TICKET COUNT

Tickets will be counted here and only here. I'm not savvy with spreadsheets, so I won't be setting up any. I'll be checking them fastidiously to make sure they're accurate after I've confirmed accepted payments, bumps at the end of each day, etc. Feel free to look over your own anyway just in case!

START (NOVEMBER 13TH)
1-175 - seige (175)
176 - Geminisun (1)
177-205 - Ilovepits (29)
206-252 - esparrow (47)
253-256 - Rainforest (4)
257 - Kyoki (1)
258-416 - seige (159)
417-515 - AlvildaBright (99)
516 - Kattastrophe (1)
517-611 - Illumitai (95)
612-1744 - UnchainedSilver (1133)
1745 - seige (1 - bump)
END NOV 13TH / BEGINNING NOV 14TH
1746-1782 - seige (37)
1783-1913 - Spontaneite (131)
1914-1933 - Tiyuji (20)
1934-1944 - Lisianthus (11)
1945 - Maelstrom710 (1)
1946-1956 - EvilCopepod (11)
1957-1979 - UnchainedSilver (23)
1980-1982 - PeridotPangolin (3 - two bumps)
1983 - seige (1 - bump)
1984-1988 - Nerdygamer (5 - three bumps)
1989-1991 - AlvildaBright (3 - two bumps)
1992 - UnchainedSilver (1 - bump)
END NOV 14TH / BEGINNING NOV 15TH
1993-2015 - Corvus (23)
2016-2368 - BlackJay (353)
2369-2500 - EvilCopepod (132)
2501-2511 - LovelyWillow (11)
2512-2618 - Annobethal (107)
2619 - Lisianthus (1 - bump)
2620 - seige (1 - bump)
2621-2625 - Maelstrom710 (5 - three bumps)
2626-2630 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
2631-2633 - AlvildaBright (3 - two bumps)
2634-2636 - NerdyGamer (3 - two bumps)
2637 - BlackJay (1 - bump)
2638 - UnchainedSilver (1 - bump)
2639-2661 - UnchainedSilver (23)

END NOV 15TH / BEGINNING NOV 16TH
2662-2845 - MissMaira (184)
2846-2905 - L0LB1T11001001 (60)
2906-3455 - seige (550)
3456-3458 - seige (3 - two bumps)
3459-3461 - PeridotPangolin (3 - two bumps)
3462 - BlackJay - (1 - bump)
3463-3467 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3468 - AlvildaBright (1 - bump)
END NOV 16TH / BEGINNING NOV 17TH
3469-3528 - SharkBait2002 (60)
3529 - L0LB1T11001001 (1 - bump)
3530-3534 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
3535-3539 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3540-3542 - seige (3 - two bumps)
3543 - AlvildaBright (1 - bump)
END NOV 17TH / BEGINNING NOV 18TH
3544-3555 - LovelyWillow (12)
3556-3559 - Gwynivere (4)
3560 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
3561-3565 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3566 - Gwynivere (1 - bump)
3567-3571 - AlvildaBright (5 - three bumps)
3572 - Illumitai - (1 - bump)
3573 - Maelstrom710 (1 - bump)
3574-3578 - LovelyWillow (5 - three bumps)
END NOV 18TH / BEGINNING NOV 19TH
3579-3623 - seige (45)
3624-3722 - Noted (99)
3723-3727 - LovelyWillow (5 - three bumps)
3728-3730 - MissMaira (3 - two bumps)
3731-3735 - seige (5 - three bumps)
3736-3740 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3741-3745 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
END NOV 19TH / BEGINNING NOV 20TH
3746-3752 - IceStrike (7)
3753-3757 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
3758 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
3759 - seige (1 - bump)
3760-3764 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3765 - LovelyWillow (1 - bump)
3766-3768 - AlvildaBright (3 - two bumps)
3769 - IceStrike (1 - bump)
END NOV 20TH / BEGINNING NOV 21ST
3770-3772 - seige (3 - two bumps)
3773 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
3774-3778 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
3779-3783 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3784-3788 - AlvildaBright (5 - three bumps)
END NOV 21TH / BEGINNING NOV 22ND
3789-3838 - seige (50)
3839-3843 - quinnelope (5)
3844-3846 - seige (3 - two bumps)
3847 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
3848-3852 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3853-3855 - PeridotPangolin (3 - two bumps)
3856 - LovelyWillow (1 - bump)
3857 - Illumitai (1 - bump)
END NOV 22ND / BEGINNING NOV 23RD
3858-3917 - CrystalBones (60)
3918-3928 - FinFinny (11)
3929-4069 - Natblida (141)
4070-4509 - seige (440)
4510 - seige (1 - bump)
4511 - IceStrike (1 - bump)
4512-4516 - AlvildaBright (5 - three bumps)
4517 - CrystalBones (1 - bump)
END NOV 23RD / BEGINNING NOV 24TH
4518-4555 - Rubax (38)
4556-4560 - CrystalBones (5 - three bumps)
4561-4563 - seige (3 - two bumps)
4564 - 4568 - Maelstrom710 (5 - three bumps)
4569-4573 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
4574-4576 - AlvildaBright (3 - two bumps)
4577 - UnchainedSilver (1 - bump)
4578-4825 - UnchainedSilver (248)

END NOV 24TH / BEGINNING NOV 25TH
4826-4830 - AlbinoWerewolf (5)
4831-4838 - FinFinny (8)
4839-4841 - CrystalBones (3 - two bumps)
4842-4844 - seige (3 - two bumps)
4845-4849 - AlvildaBright (5 - three bumps)
4850-4852 - Maelstrom710 (3 - two bumps)
4853-4857 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
4858 - CrowDragon (1 - bump)
4859 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
4860 - LovelyWillow (1 - bump)
4861 - PeridotPangolin (1 - bump)
END NOV 25TH / BEGINNING NOV 26TH
4862-5010 - ImaTiger (149)
5011-5027 - Trel (17)
5028-5464 - seige (437)
5464-5548 - MissMaira (84)
5549-5553 - Fleure (5)
5554-5558 - Alanon (5)
5559-5569 - Prosciutto (11)
5570-5580 - CrowDragon (11)
5581 - Juxta13 (1)
5582-5596 - EvilCopepod (15)
5597-5607 - apoareion (11)
5608 - CrowHarlequin (1)
5609-5619 - JoyLayne (11)
5620-5684 - FinFinny (65)
5685-5863 - Noted (179)
5864-5866 - NerdyGamer (3 - two bumps)
5867 - Lisianthus (1 - bump)
5868-5870 - CrystalBones (3 - two bumps)
5871-5875 - Maelstrom710 (5 - three bumps)
5876-5878 - seige (3 - two bumps)
END NOV 26TH / BEGINNING NOV 27TH
5879-6410 - AlvildaBright (532)
6411-6452 - seige (42 - signature for 14 days)
6453-6494 - Geminisun (42 - signature for 14 days)
6495-6536 - AlvildaBright (42 - signature for 14 days)
6537-6578 - Kyoki (42 - signature for 14 days)
6579-6620 - Kattastrophe (42 - signature for 14 days)
6621-6662 - Illumitai (42 - signature for 14 days)
6663-6704 - UnchainedSilver (42 - signature for 14 days)
6705-6743 - Tiyuji (39 - signature for 13 days)
6744-6782 - NerdyGamer (39 - signature for 13 days)
6783-6818 - BlackJay (36 - signature for 12 days)
6819-6854 - LovelyWillow (36 - signature for 12 days)
6855-6887 - L0LB1T11001001 (33 - signature for 11 days)
6888-6917 - Texasdonut (30 - signature for 10 days)
6918-6920 - JoyLayne (3 - signature for 1 day)
6921-6923 - CrowHarlequin (3 - signature for 1 day)
END
TICKET COUNT

Tickets will be counted here and only here. I'm not savvy with spreadsheets, so I won't be setting up any. I'll be checking them fastidiously to make sure they're accurate after I've confirmed accepted payments, bumps at the end of each day, etc. Feel free to look over your own anyway just in case!

START (NOVEMBER 13TH)
1-175 - seige (175)
176 - Geminisun (1)
177-205 - Ilovepits (29)
206-252 - esparrow (47)
253-256 - Rainforest (4)
257 - Kyoki (1)
258-416 - seige (159)
417-515 - AlvildaBright (99)
516 - Kattastrophe (1)
517-611 - Illumitai (95)
612-1744 - UnchainedSilver (1133)
1745 - seige (1 - bump)
END NOV 13TH / BEGINNING NOV 14TH
1746-1782 - seige (37)
1783-1913 - Spontaneite (131)
1914-1933 - Tiyuji (20)
1934-1944 - Lisianthus (11)
1945 - Maelstrom710 (1)
1946-1956 - EvilCopepod (11)
1957-1979 - UnchainedSilver (23)
1980-1982 - PeridotPangolin (3 - two bumps)
1983 - seige (1 - bump)
1984-1988 - Nerdygamer (5 - three bumps)
1989-1991 - AlvildaBright (3 - two bumps)
1992 - UnchainedSilver (1 - bump)
END NOV 14TH / BEGINNING NOV 15TH
1993-2015 - Corvus (23)
2016-2368 - BlackJay (353)
2369-2500 - EvilCopepod (132)
2501-2511 - LovelyWillow (11)
2512-2618 - Annobethal (107)
2619 - Lisianthus (1 - bump)
2620 - seige (1 - bump)
2621-2625 - Maelstrom710 (5 - three bumps)
2626-2630 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
2631-2633 - AlvildaBright (3 - two bumps)
2634-2636 - NerdyGamer (3 - two bumps)
2637 - BlackJay (1 - bump)
2638 - UnchainedSilver (1 - bump)
2639-2661 - UnchainedSilver (23)

END NOV 15TH / BEGINNING NOV 16TH
2662-2845 - MissMaira (184)
2846-2905 - L0LB1T11001001 (60)
2906-3455 - seige (550)
3456-3458 - seige (3 - two bumps)
3459-3461 - PeridotPangolin (3 - two bumps)
3462 - BlackJay - (1 - bump)
3463-3467 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3468 - AlvildaBright (1 - bump)
END NOV 16TH / BEGINNING NOV 17TH
3469-3528 - SharkBait2002 (60)
3529 - L0LB1T11001001 (1 - bump)
3530-3534 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
3535-3539 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3540-3542 - seige (3 - two bumps)
3543 - AlvildaBright (1 - bump)
END NOV 17TH / BEGINNING NOV 18TH
3544-3555 - LovelyWillow (12)
3556-3559 - Gwynivere (4)
3560 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
3561-3565 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3566 - Gwynivere (1 - bump)
3567-3571 - AlvildaBright (5 - three bumps)
3572 - Illumitai - (1 - bump)
3573 - Maelstrom710 (1 - bump)
3574-3578 - LovelyWillow (5 - three bumps)
END NOV 18TH / BEGINNING NOV 19TH
3579-3623 - seige (45)
3624-3722 - Noted (99)
3723-3727 - LovelyWillow (5 - three bumps)
3728-3730 - MissMaira (3 - two bumps)
3731-3735 - seige (5 - three bumps)
3736-3740 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3741-3745 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
END NOV 19TH / BEGINNING NOV 20TH
3746-3752 - IceStrike (7)
3753-3757 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
3758 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
3759 - seige (1 - bump)
3760-3764 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3765 - LovelyWillow (1 - bump)
3766-3768 - AlvildaBright (3 - two bumps)
3769 - IceStrike (1 - bump)
END NOV 20TH / BEGINNING NOV 21ST
3770-3772 - seige (3 - two bumps)
3773 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
3774-3778 - PeridotPangolin (5 - three bumps)
3779-3783 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3784-3788 - AlvildaBright (5 - three bumps)
END NOV 21TH / BEGINNING NOV 22ND
3789-3838 - seige (50)
3839-3843 - quinnelope (5)
3844-3846 - seige (3 - two bumps)
3847 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
3848-3852 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
3853-3855 - PeridotPangolin (3 - two bumps)
3856 - LovelyWillow (1 - bump)
3857 - Illumitai (1 - bump)
END NOV 22ND / BEGINNING NOV 23RD
3858-3917 - CrystalBones (60)
3918-3928 - FinFinny (11)
3929-4069 - Natblida (141)
4070-4509 - seige (440)
4510 - seige (1 - bump)
4511 - IceStrike (1 - bump)
4512-4516 - AlvildaBright (5 - three bumps)
4517 - CrystalBones (1 - bump)
END NOV 23RD / BEGINNING NOV 24TH
4518-4555 - Rubax (38)
4556-4560 - CrystalBones (5 - three bumps)
4561-4563 - seige (3 - two bumps)
4564 - 4568 - Maelstrom710 (5 - three bumps)
4569-4573 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
4574-4576 - AlvildaBright (3 - two bumps)
4577 - UnchainedSilver (1 - bump)
4578-4825 - UnchainedSilver (248)

END NOV 24TH / BEGINNING NOV 25TH
4826-4830 - AlbinoWerewolf (5)
4831-4838 - FinFinny (8)
4839-4841 - CrystalBones (3 - two bumps)
4842-4844 - seige (3 - two bumps)
4845-4849 - AlvildaBright (5 - three bumps)
4850-4852 - Maelstrom710 (3 - two bumps)
4853-4857 - NerdyGamer (5 - three bumps)
4858 - CrowDragon (1 - bump)
4859 - MissMaira (1 - bump)
4860 - LovelyWillow (1 - bump)
4861 - PeridotPangolin (1 - bump)
END NOV 25TH / BEGINNING NOV 26TH
4862-5010 - ImaTiger (149)
5011-5027 - Trel (17)
5028-5464 - seige (437)
5464-5548 - MissMaira (84)
5549-5553 - Fleure (5)
5554-5558 - Alanon (5)
5559-5569 - Prosciutto (11)
5570-5580 - CrowDragon (11)
5581 - Juxta13 (1)
5582-5596 - EvilCopepod (15)
5597-5607 - apoareion (11)
5608 - CrowHarlequin (1)
5609-5619 - JoyLayne (11)
5620-5684 - FinFinny (65)
5685-5863 - Noted (179)
5864-5866 - NerdyGamer (3 - two bumps)
5867 - Lisianthus (1 - bump)
5868-5870 - CrystalBones (3 - two bumps)
5871-5875 - Maelstrom710 (5 - three bumps)
5876-5878 - seige (3 - two bumps)
END NOV 26TH / BEGINNING NOV 27TH
5879-6410 - AlvildaBright (532)
6411-6452 - seige (42 - signature for 14 days)
6453-6494 - Geminisun (42 - signature for 14 days)
6495-6536 - AlvildaBright (42 - signature for 14 days)
6537-6578 - Kyoki (42 - signature for 14 days)
6579-6620 - Kattastrophe (42 - signature for 14 days)
6621-6662 - Illumitai (42 - signature for 14 days)
6663-6704 - UnchainedSilver (42 - signature for 14 days)
6705-6743 - Tiyuji (39 - signature for 13 days)
6744-6782 - NerdyGamer (39 - signature for 13 days)
6783-6818 - BlackJay (36 - signature for 12 days)
6819-6854 - LovelyWillow (36 - signature for 12 days)
6855-6887 - L0LB1T11001001 (33 - signature for 11 days)
6888-6917 - Texasdonut (30 - signature for 10 days)
6918-6920 - JoyLayne (3 - signature for 1 day)
6921-6923 - CrowHarlequin (3 - signature for 1 day)
END
PARTICIPANT LIST

An alphabetical list of everyone who has purchased or earned tickets in this raffle. Once things get going, ticket totals (and relative percentages) will be listed next to each member's username.

If you change your username at any point between purchasing tickets and the time of the prize winners drawing, you MUST let me know, or I won't know that you're the same person!

All users will be pinged for major updates (if there are any). However, ONLY the winners will be pinged when the raffle is over and the winners are drawn.

Ticket totals & relative percentages are based on the total ticket count up to and including ticket #6923. Percentages are rounded up to two decimal points.

Alanon - 5 tickets
AlbinoWerewolf - 5 tickets
AlvildaBright - 707 tickets
Annobethal - 107 tickets
apoareion - 11 tickets
BlackJay - 391 tickets
Corvus - 23 tickets
CrowDragon - 12 tickets
CrowHarlequin - 4 tickets
CrystalBones - 72 tickets
EvilCopepod - 158 tickets
esparrow - 47 tickets
FinFinny - 84 tickets
Fleure - 5 tickets
Geminisun - 43 ticket
Gwynivere - 5 tickets
Icestrike - 9 tickets
Illumitai - 139 tickets
Ilovepits - 29 tickets
ImaTiger - 149 tickets
JoyLayne - 14 tickets
Juxta13 - 1 ticket
Kattastrophe - 43 ticket
Kyoki - 43 tickets
L0LB1T11001001 - 94 tickets
Lisianthus - 13 tickets
LovelyWillow - 72 tickets
Maelstrom710 - 20 tickets
MissMaira - 276 tickets
Natblida - 141 tickets
NerdyGamer - 95 tickets
Noted - 278 tickets
PeridotPangolin - 35 tickets
Prosciutto - 11 tickets
quinnelope - 5 tickets
Rainforest - 4 tickets
Rubax - 38 tickets
seige - 1966 tickets
SharkBait2002 - 60 tickets
Spontaneite - 131 tickets
TexasDonut - 30 tickets
Tiyuji - 59 tickets
Trel - 17 tickets
UnchainedSilver - 1472 tickets

Signature banner users
Chronological order of addition, not alphabetical.

seige (13th)
Geminisun (13th)
AlvildaBright (13th)
Kyoki (13th)
Kattastrophe (13th)
Illumitai (13th)
UnchainedSilver (13th)
Tiyuji (14th)
NerdyGamer (14th)
BlackJay (15th)
LovelyWillow (15th)
L0LB1T11001001 (16th)
Texasdonut (17th)
JoyLayne (26th)
CrowHarlequin (26th)
PARTICIPANT LIST

An alphabetical list of everyone who has purchased or earned tickets in this raffle. Once things get going, ticket totals (and relative percentages) will be listed next to each member's username.

If you change your username at any point between purchasing tickets and the time of the prize winners drawing, you MUST let me know, or I won't know that you're the same person!

All users will be pinged for major updates (if there are any). However, ONLY the winners will be pinged when the raffle is over and the winners are drawn.

Ticket totals & relative percentages are based on the total ticket count up to and including ticket #6923. Percentages are rounded up to two decimal points.

Alanon - 5 tickets
AlbinoWerewolf - 5 tickets
AlvildaBright - 707 tickets
Annobethal - 107 tickets
apoareion - 11 tickets
BlackJay - 391 tickets
Corvus - 23 tickets
CrowDragon - 12 tickets
CrowHarlequin - 4 tickets
CrystalBones - 72 tickets
EvilCopepod - 158 tickets
esparrow - 47 tickets
FinFinny - 84 tickets
Fleure - 5 tickets
Geminisun - 43 ticket
Gwynivere - 5 tickets
Icestrike - 9 tickets
Illumitai - 139 tickets
Ilovepits - 29 tickets
ImaTiger - 149 tickets
JoyLayne - 14 tickets
Juxta13 - 1 ticket
Kattastrophe - 43 ticket
Kyoki - 43 tickets
L0LB1T11001001 - 94 tickets
Lisianthus - 13 tickets
LovelyWillow - 72 tickets
Maelstrom710 - 20 tickets
MissMaira - 276 tickets
Natblida - 141 tickets
NerdyGamer - 95 tickets
Noted - 278 tickets
PeridotPangolin - 35 tickets
Prosciutto - 11 tickets
quinnelope - 5 tickets
Rainforest - 4 tickets
Rubax - 38 tickets
seige - 1966 tickets
SharkBait2002 - 60 tickets
Spontaneite - 131 tickets
TexasDonut - 30 tickets
Tiyuji - 59 tickets
Trel - 17 tickets
UnchainedSilver - 1472 tickets

Signature banner users
Chronological order of addition, not alphabetical.

seige (13th)
Geminisun (13th)
AlvildaBright (13th)
Kyoki (13th)
Kattastrophe (13th)
Illumitai (13th)
UnchainedSilver (13th)
Tiyuji (14th)
NerdyGamer (14th)
BlackJay (15th)
LovelyWillow (15th)
L0LB1T11001001 (16th)
Texasdonut (17th)
JoyLayne (26th)
CrowHarlequin (26th)
Hello! You are receiving this ping because you previously entered a very similar raffle I ran a few months ago (this one). So if you'd like to participate again, here's the chance!

If you are not interested, I apologise for bothering you! You may disregard this topic if so.

@AberDaKitty @AlvildaBright @Annobethal @Arkanjel @Bluerose464 @Cascarones @ChaoticEclipse @Crimsonbright @esparrow @Ethynia @Geminisun @Gwynivere @hazy @Hotpocketguru @Ilovepits @Kyoki @Laterigrade @LiNaan @Rave31 @Recko @Revolutionary @Roheryn @Runedira @seige @selenology @SilverIcyCat @SolusPrime379 @Strawbcream @Syceris @TheOtherKirby @thesmallestshark @UnchainedSilver @xxDawn @Yagine
Hello! You are receiving this ping because you previously entered a very similar raffle I ran a few months ago (this one). So if you'd like to participate again, here's the chance!

If you are not interested, I apologise for bothering you! You may disregard this topic if so.

@AberDaKitty @AlvildaBright @Annobethal @Arkanjel @Bluerose464 @Cascarones @ChaoticEclipse @Crimsonbright @esparrow @Ethynia @Geminisun @Gwynivere @hazy @Hotpocketguru @Ilovepits @Kyoki @Laterigrade @LiNaan @Rave31 @Recko @Revolutionary @Roheryn @Runedira @seige @selenology @SilverIcyCat @SolusPrime379 @Strawbcream @Syceris @TheOtherKirby @thesmallestshark @UnchainedSilver @xxDawn @Yagine
@chuuyas

Pop me in for 153 tickets. Probably will do more later with items after I have time to scour the hoard.
@chuuyas

Pop me in for 153 tickets. Probably will do more later with items after I have time to scour the hoard.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige
Nice, my first customer (; No problem, have fun with that!
175 tickets being recorded for what you sent (yay bonuses)
@seige
Nice, my first customer (; No problem, have fun with that!
175 tickets being recorded for what you sent (yay bonuses)
@chuuyas
Banner added to siggy.
@chuuyas
Banner added to siggy.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige
Thank you, I've noted it down!
@seige
Thank you, I've noted it down!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33