Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] Boarding - NEW Unlockable prizes!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
@october

Sending you four to fill you up ^^ Please send a CR back once convenient! Thank you~
@october

Sending you four to fill you up ^^ Please send a CR back once convenient! Thank you~
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@mirna

May I take all of your 20 lair spaces?
@mirna

May I take all of your 20 lair spaces?
@Skanti
Sure! Send away~
@Skanti
Sure! Send away~
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
I'm permanently on mobile until the 14th so I can't change the SS. I check pretty often though. If someone pings me here about taking space I'll get back as soon as I can.
I'm permanently on mobile until the 14th so I can't change the SS. I check pretty often though. If someone pings me here about taking space I'll get back as soon as I can.
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Firra

May I take all of your 10 lair spaces?
@Firra

May I take all of your 10 lair spaces?
@Skanti

You bet!
@Skanti

You bet!
@Skanti
Thank you!

I haven't been feeding my dragons much due to not being able to coli/breed/etc because I'm traveling. I can send the food back in a sec.

Would you be able to handle spreadsheet stuff? I can't make any changes with my current set up. Thank you! :D
@Skanti
Thank you!

I haven't been feeding my dragons much due to not being able to coli/breed/etc because I'm traveling. I can send the food back in a sec.

Would you be able to handle spreadsheet stuff? I can't make any changes with my current set up. Thank you! :D
@Firra

You could keep the food if you'd prefer (it's honestly not a problem on my end if you're not able to feed the dragons, really! vOv)

The spreadsheet has been taken care of; I've sent the form that updates the information that says your spaces are filled; that's done on our end, so don't worry!
@Firra

You could keep the food if you'd prefer (it's honestly not a problem on my end if you're not able to feed the dragons, really! vOv)

The spreadsheet has been taken care of; I've sent the form that updates the information that says your spaces are filled; that's done on our end, so don't worry!
@argante

I'm sending you a bunch of PAs :) I'll update this post and/or ping you again with the final number!! the dragons have my username in their description (and a link to my userpage) :D

EDIT: 28 dragons sent via PA! could you send them back to me via CRs as soon as is convenient for you? Thank you so much ^^
@argante

I'm sending you a bunch of PAs :) I'll update this post and/or ping you again with the final number!! the dragons have my username in their description (and a link to my userpage) :D

EDIT: 28 dragons sent via PA! could you send them back to me via CRs as soon as is convenient for you? Thank you so much ^^
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@argante

May I take your last 12 lair spaces?
@argante

May I take your last 12 lair spaces?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110