Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] Boarding - NEW Unlockable prizes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
bump
bump
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
I only have one space available, but boarders get the penthouse suite. Jacuzzi, free parking, 20% off the minibar, the works.
I only have one space available, but boarders get the penthouse suite. Jacuzzi, free parking, 20% off the minibar, the works.
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@EmeraldSkye

Still got 6 spaces?
@EmeraldSkye

Still got 6 spaces?
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@possumrot

Hi, I've got 15 dragons to board, if you still have space! Just let me know if it's okay to send or if I should try someone else. I really appreciate your volunteering us some room to board
@possumrot

Hi, I've got 15 dragons to board, if you still have space! Just let me know if it's okay to send or if I should try someone else. I really appreciate your volunteering us some room to board
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
I've got 10 spots open for anyone who wants to send!
I've got 10 spots open for anyone who wants to send!
@Alanon Sending you 10 then! Thank you for helping out :D I'll PA you the dragons!

Reminder to send return CRs asap :D I'll be heading to bed so I'll check back in the morning :)

Misping, Nazurak! Apologies!
@Alanon Sending you 10 then! Thank you for helping out :D I'll PA you the dragons!

Reminder to send return CRs asap :D I'll be heading to bed so I'll check back in the morning :)

Misping, Nazurak! Apologies!
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/66c32467a02327da2aab938ca14b95f9/tenor.gif[/img][/center] [s]I better start hoarding, this is too soon™.[/s]
tenor.gif

I better start hoarding, this is too soon™.
iK0jgh4.png
@emeraldskye

Hello fren. I see currently on the spreadsheet that you have 6 spaces left. Can I fill them up? :D

Edit: I'm sorry I didn't see someone else pinging you in a previous post. I'll ping someone else ^^;;;

==

@nazurak

Hello! May I use your 6 spaces? :D Can send 6 dragons now.
@emeraldskye

Hello fren. I see currently on the spreadsheet that you have 6 spaces left. Can I fill them up? :D

Edit: I'm sorry I didn't see someone else pinging you in a previous post. I'll ping someone else ^^;;;

==

@nazurak

Hello! May I use your 6 spaces? :D Can send 6 dragons now.
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Aeroden

I do! Send them on over!

@Yay, sorry. :P I want to have some space for pre-leveling myself.
@Aeroden

I do! Send them on over!

@Yay, sorry. :P I want to have some space for pre-leveling myself.
@firstblush yep! all 15 spaces are available. feel free to send them over!
@firstblush yep! all 15 spaces are available. feel free to send them over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110