Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fireside December Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hanabikun - How many can we buy at once?
@Hanabikun - How many can we buy at once?
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@AliceShadow As many tickets as you want! Although the leftovers will be based on participants not on how many tickets sold, so you can buy 1 now and wait to see if left overs gets unlocked and buy more after that if you wish!
@AliceShadow As many tickets as you want! Although the leftovers will be based on participants not on how many tickets sold, so you can buy 1 now and wait to see if left overs gets unlocked and buy more after that if you wish!
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun - I'll buy 20 for now and maybe more later

20 would be 16kT correct with your ratio?
@Hanabikun - I'll buy 20 for now and maybe more later

20 would be 16kT correct with your ratio?
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@AliceShadow yep!
@AliceShadow yep!
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun

Here's the list of 1 each for 19 of my 20 tickets. All are still active. The 20th ticket is for myself still.

To all pinged below here, Congrats! You just got selected for joining the raffle for free at my donation! You all have 1 ticket each! If there remains under a total of 31 people in the raffle, you all win something(If I read the post correctly)! Some of you are friends that are close to me that are frequently interacting with me, a few are my impressed Halloween winners that replied, and a few are just active people on my friends list that I remember from a while back and smiled at the memory.

@FailCat13 @Zanta @LeRawrs @MorganBerry @Oakensoul @LadyNycto @fairyamy @ToodlesTamer @Bubonic @RosieHawk @Perry321 @CuddlyHippo @Draconequis @Tox @ItchyTooth @MurkyDepths @Athexreh @Synzia @Wachuma
@Hanabikun

Here's the list of 1 each for 19 of my 20 tickets. All are still active. The 20th ticket is for myself still.

To all pinged below here, Congrats! You just got selected for joining the raffle for free at my donation! You all have 1 ticket each! If there remains under a total of 31 people in the raffle, you all win something(If I read the post correctly)! Some of you are friends that are close to me that are frequently interacting with me, a few are my impressed Halloween winners that replied, and a few are just active people on my friends list that I remember from a while back and smiled at the memory.

@FailCat13 @Zanta @LeRawrs @MorganBerry @Oakensoul @LadyNycto @fairyamy @ToodlesTamer @Bubonic @RosieHawk @Perry321 @CuddlyHippo @Draconequis @Tox @ItchyTooth @MurkyDepths @Athexreh @Synzia @Wachuma
4954400.png5649166.png5947182.png15901651.png6210562.png13826429.png6210563.png
6175857.png
nuBAOpR.png
Awe thanks friend.
Awe thanks friend.
@firebrand0 All names added! Thanks again!

I believe we are now at 25 total participants? Just rough count to incude those who won during my halloween event
@firebrand0 All names added! Thanks again!

I believe we are now at 25 total participants? Just rough count to incude those who won during my halloween event
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun: I’ll do 5 tickets. I think that’s 4kT?
@Hanabikun: I’ll do 5 tickets. I think that’s 4kT?
@firebrand0

Thank you! I appreciate it!
@firebrand0

Thank you! I appreciate it!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
Sending payment!
Sending payment!
Auction_copy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8