Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle: Riot of Rot!
1 2 3 4 5 6
In honor of the [b]Riot of Rot[/b], I am sponsoring a raffle this week! Up for grabs are the two bundles below. To enter, just ping me with your preference (i.e. 2 then 1, 1 only) by the end of the day on Thursday (Oct 26th). The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Friday. That's it! No special rules. You don't have to be brand new. My only request is that you don't immediately exalt/sell them. Good luck! 1) Level 9, stats still unassigned [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35842640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358427/35842640_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Carrioncorn] [item=Shadowscale Chest Guard] 2) Can be leveled up to 9 on request. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35729110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357292/35729110_350.png[/img] [item=Infestation Hound] [item=Bloody Tail Bandage] [/url] @AllissaJenn @AlwaysHavoc @Astrobrat @AtlantisFlewAway @aurora1o3 @AxxKat @Barbaric @bioshocked @Bohemiansquirrel @Bryna @Cymothoe @enbyboy @flux500 @foxesavon @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @hollypop03lol @jadeturtle13 @Kaiserf11 @leavods @Lisianthus @lleapinllamas @LulzRose @LunaSoul @Martinique @MathDragon @melbelletrend @MercyRoseLiddell @Merende @Mondschatten @Morino @Munnadreamer @Nikorion @Oleaster @Osiriphthys @PopPopsicle @Rosy24 @Scalepuppy @scitch @Shleedelie @Situation @sketchscientist @Skylurk @snakebites @Spera @Stalactite @Stevo @TemperedStorm123 @Tigerfase @TimelessEclipse @todoarainbow @Tynnk @ValiceAr @VinylCat @Waenira @Windfola @Zethzor
In honor of the Riot of Rot, I am sponsoring a raffle this week!

Up for grabs are the two bundles below. To enter, just ping me with your preference (i.e. 2 then 1, 1 only) by the end of the day on Thursday (Oct 26th). The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Friday. That's it! No special rules. You don't have to be brand new. My only request is that you don't immediately exalt/sell them.

Good luck!

1) Level 9, stats still unassigned

35842640_350.png

Carrioncorn Shadowscale Chest Guard

2) Can be leveled up to 9 on request.

35729110_350.png
Infestation Hound Bloody Tail Bandage

@AllissaJenn @AlwaysHavoc @Astrobrat @AtlantisFlewAway @aurora1o3 @AxxKat @Barbaric @bioshocked @Bohemiansquirrel @Bryna @Cymothoe @enbyboy @flux500 @foxesavon @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @hollypop03lol @jadeturtle13 @Kaiserf11 @leavods @Lisianthus @lleapinllamas @LulzRose @LunaSoul @Martinique @MathDragon @melbelletrend @MercyRoseLiddell @Merende @Mondschatten @Morino @Munnadreamer @Nikorion @Oleaster @Osiriphthys @PopPopsicle @Rosy24 @Scalepuppy @scitch @Shleedelie @Situation @sketchscientist @Skylurk @snakebites @Spera @Stalactite @Stevo @TemperedStorm123 @Tigerfase @TimelessEclipse @todoarainbow @Tynnk @ValiceAr @VinylCat @Waenira @Windfola @Zethzor
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 thank you for the ping! i'd prefer 2 then 1 :)
@Juxta13 thank you for the ping! i'd prefer 2 then 1 :)
ddoaxud-5d0882a8-c87b-49e6-87d8-d2cd33cea714.png
Thank you for the ping! May I enter for 2, then 1? <3
Thank you for the ping! May I enter for 2, then 1? <3
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@Juxta13 Thanks for the ping! I prefer 1, then 2 ^^
@Juxta13 Thanks for the ping! I prefer 1, then 2 ^^
XVdLiaL.png 8 hours ahead of FR time kVIzwBY.png
@Juxta13 may i enter 1 then 2 please

edit: 2 then 1
@Juxta13 may i enter 1 then 2 please

edit: 2 then 1
tDeKDnH.png