Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] RBC Raffle! [Drawing Winners 12/3]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@wildflowers Hi, I sent ten level 7's but it doesn't seem to have been recorded? ^^;
@wildflowers Hi, I sent ten level 7's but it doesn't seem to have been recorded? ^^;
n656.gifn657.gifn658.gif
@Gekkouga

fixed! sorry about that, thank you for pointing it out ^^
@Gekkouga

fixed! sorry about that, thank you for pointing it out ^^
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@wildflowers No worries! Thank you! :D
@wildflowers No worries! Thank you! :D
n656.gifn657.gifn658.gif
?

Windsinger's Stone of Joy is all Water flight stuff.
?

uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="Candlelit97" date=2017-11-19 11:12:31] ? Windsinger's Stone of Joy is all Water flight stuff. [/quote] Whoops! Fixed that real quick, thanks for letting me know. :)
Candlelit97 wrote on 2017-11-19:
?

Whoops! Fixed that real quick, thanks for letting me know. :)
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
[img]https://img.avidquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/you-don-t-need-directions.-just-point-yourself-to-the-top-and-go.jpg[/img] [center](aka bump)[/center]
you-don-t-need-directions.-just-point-yourself-to-the-top-and-go.jpg
(aka bump)
oRU0xsF.png
@antivehicular Sending you a CR for three L6s for the raffle in the next few minutes. :)
@antivehicular Sending you a CR for three L6s for the raffle in the next few minutes. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@antivehicular I got several dragons to clear out today! Gonna send you them in PAs!
@antivehicular I got several dragons to clear out today! Gonna send you them in PAs!
84si1j.png
Sorry for the delay, folks! I forgot to mark myself offline and had a backlog to work through. I'm back and ready to rock now!
Sorry for the delay, folks! I forgot to mark myself offline and had a backlog to work through. I'm back and ready to rock now!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@antivehicular Are you still back? I can't buy more fodder until some of my PAs are accepted.
@antivehicular Are you still back? I can't buy more fodder until some of my PAs are accepted.
nInTqKu.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60