Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] RBC Raffle! [Drawing Winners 12/3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Texere Oops. Not sure how that one wormed her way into that batch. I'll make sure she's levelled next time.
@Texere Oops. Not sure how that one wormed her way into that batch. I'll make sure she's levelled next time.
@phoeniixfire

No problem!
@phoeniixfire

No problem!
O rollcall? I AM HERE and ready for your dragons :D [img]http://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/rock_bring_it.gif[/img]
O rollcall? I AM HERE and ready for your dragons :D

rock_bring_it.gif
oRU0xsF.png
@Texere Thank you. sent them your way
@Texere Thank you. sent them your way
@Dunmer

Give me a moment and I'll clear them all out of your lair!! Thanks for your support :D
@Dunmer

Give me a moment and I'll clear them all out of your lair!! Thanks for your support :D
@Restless Sending you 13 level 7s! 5 of them have gene bonus.

And if it isn't too much trouble, could you tell your fellow attendants to update their status on the spreadsheet? I have 8 PAs that have been sitting for an hour now (ones I'll be sending to you instead.)
@Restless Sending you 13 level 7s! 5 of them have gene bonus.

And if it isn't too much trouble, could you tell your fellow attendants to update their status on the spreadsheet? I have 8 PAs that have been sitting for an hour now (ones I'll be sending to you instead.)
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising
Sorry you've been experiencing those kind of wait times! Will try to correct that.

And thank you so much for supporting Earth despite the problem.
@tigressRising
Sorry you've been experiencing those kind of wait times! Will try to correct that.

And thank you so much for supporting Earth despite the problem.
oRU0xsF.png
@metaresolve

Sorry for the hiccup with the CR! FR froze up for some reason and had to reload my browser.
@metaresolve

Sorry for the hiccup with the CR! FR froze up for some reason and had to reload my browser.
@texere

no worries, I sent a PA elsewhere :)

have fun during rbc!
@texere

no worries, I sent a PA elsewhere :)

have fun during rbc!
QFXpYkj.png
@Antivehicular CR for you with 2 level 7s
@Antivehicular CR for you with 2 level 7s
IcewardenBanner_zps1aa77a6a.png
by Frostfall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60