Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] RBC Raffle! [Drawing Winners 12/3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Is that a typo on your tier1 badge? It's always been 10 before, not 100.
Is that a typo on your tier1 badge? It's always been 10 before, not 100.
b63KsDf.png
@CronusSlampora
We have received feedback from out of flight people that our badges lvl is very low compared to other flights, so we have changed that to reflect that.
@CronusSlampora
We have received feedback from out of flight people that our badges lvl is very low compared to other flights, so we have changed that to reflect that.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@clm So this is just a one time question, since I'm both sending to rockbreaker's and hoarding for earth, if I have 1 level 10+ to send you to hoard and space to hoard it (it's in my lair after all) how does this count...lol. Or would you rather send it off to another hoarder?
@clm So this is just a one time question, since I'm both sending to rockbreaker's and hoarding for earth, if I have 1 level 10+ to send you to hoard and space to hoard it (it's in my lair after all) how does this count...lol. Or would you rather send it off to another hoarder?
@NorthKorvus
Ah lol Sure, you can hold it! Just please give me the id to record on the boarding sheet :D
@NorthKorvus
Ah lol Sure, you can hold it! Just please give me the id to record on the boarding sheet :D
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@clm Hehe cool! I'll send you a one-way so you can take it whenever you need to!
@clm Hehe cool! I'll send you a one-way so you can take it whenever you need to!
@NorthKorvus
Whoop! Thank you! I'll send your funds in a pm then.
@NorthKorvus
Whoop! Thank you! I'll send your funds in a pm then.
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@clm Ah actually there's no need, take it as one way! :D Sorry I forgot to mention that! One way to you and back to me haha. Sorry for the confusion.
@clm Ah actually there's no need, take it as one way! :D Sorry I forgot to mention that! One way to you and back to me haha. Sorry for the confusion.
Hm, interesting raffle. I'll toss some dergs y'all's way to help out~
Maybe I'll even get a prize in the end!
Hm, interesting raffle. I'll toss some dergs y'all's way to help out~
Maybe I'll even get a prize in the end!
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@antivehicular @Kristan @Hexephra

I've got a crap ton of dragons to send your way for 0t. Who wants em?
@antivehicular @Kristan @Hexephra

I've got a crap ton of dragons to send your way for 0t. Who wants em?
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@Marburg
I'm online and ready to accept them ^^
Thank you so much for your support!!
@Marburg
I'm online and ready to accept them ^^
Thank you so much for your support!!
nn4KUKj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60