Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Plaguetober Art Challenge ~ CLOSE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Fouguri
Wyrmwound Artisans

I was wondering, would it be okay to sketch creatures that would be based off of my dragons? Like, the creature in some way inherits the traits of a dragon and their looks, but they don't look like a FR dragon, but more like a monsterified version of them? Don't worry though, there won't be anything gore-related or anything like that.

October 01 - Equinox the scales
October 02 - Saffar the forge
@Fouguri
Wyrmwound Artisans

I was wondering, would it be okay to sketch creatures that would be based off of my dragons? Like, the creature in some way inherits the traits of a dragon and their looks, but they don't look like a FR dragon, but more like a monsterified version of them? Don't worry though, there won't be anything gore-related or anything like that.

October 01 - Equinox the scales
October 02 - Saffar the forge
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Melova

Registered

There is no problem to draw your dragons with a monstrerified version of them. As long as those monsters are based on your characters from flight rising, it's okay.

In the same idea, Ginjika version of your dragons is totally acceptable. =3
@Melova

Registered

There is no problem to draw your dragons with a monstrerified version of them. As long as those monsters are based on your characters from flight rising, it's okay.

In the same idea, Ginjika version of your dragons is totally acceptable. =3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri

I'm trying to complete the Boneyard Designers

Hopefully I don't get to busy!

And do you count Sunday or Monday as new week?

Week 1:
Guardian Sketch
My bogsneak Orion (watercolor)

Week 2
Two sketches (pic should change later... )

Update: I'm ill and didn't get to draw anything, so I'm out - not happy about it but life happens
@Fouguri

I'm trying to complete the Boneyard Designers

Hopefully I don't get to busy!

And do you count Sunday or Monday as new week?

Week 1:
Guardian Sketch
My bogsneak Orion (watercolor)

Week 2
Two sketches (pic should change later... )

Update: I'm ill and didn't get to draw anything, so I'm out - not happy about it but life happens
TvGyETb.gif
@MissMaira

Happy to see another Boneyard Designers entering the competition.

For challenge other than Wyrmwound Artisan, sunday is included in next week. So the first week will be a 8 days long.

But also keep in mind there are monday the 30 and tuesday the 31 at the end of the challenge.
+1 bonus drawing for Contagion Painters able to do so
+1 drawing to do for Boneyard Designers and Rotrock Illustrators

I hope that reply well to your question =)
@MissMaira

Happy to see another Boneyard Designers entering the competition.

For challenge other than Wyrmwound Artisan, sunday is included in next week. So the first week will be a 8 days long.

But also keep in mind there are monday the 30 and tuesday the 31 at the end of the challenge.
+1 bonus drawing for Contagion Painters able to do so
+1 drawing to do for Boneyard Designers and Rotrock Illustrators

I hope that reply well to your question =)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Drakenhart

Welcome too ! Good luck for your challenge. =3
@Drakenhart

Welcome too ! Good luck for your challenge. =3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri
Helloo please sign me up for Rotrock Illustrators! :D
@Fouguri
Helloo please sign me up for Rotrock Illustrators! :D
IMG_3198.png
@IIIIIIII

Done =D

Bofa is pretty awesome ! I love his look and his accent looks perfect on him. =D
@IIIIIIII

Done =D

Bofa is pretty awesome ! I love his look and his accent looks perfect on him. =D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri
I would like to participate in the Wyrmwound Artisans category!

A quick question: would you like us to post all of our art in one thread (editing the post) in the art gallery, or to just post a new post every time we have something to share there?

EDIT: Due to some things that have come up irl, I will no longer be participating in this event. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to checking in on the art gallery ^^
@Fouguri
I would like to participate in the Wyrmwound Artisans category!

A quick question: would you like us to post all of our art in one thread (editing the post) in the art gallery, or to just post a new post every time we have something to share there?

EDIT: Due to some things that have come up irl, I will no longer be participating in this event. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to checking in on the art gallery ^^
Auction_copy.jpg
@Fouguri
Aww thank you so much//// :'D
@Fouguri
Aww thank you so much//// :'D
IMG_3198.png
@Fouguri

AmeriaSparrow's Contagion Painter's Challenge

Question: I've never done anything like this at all If I accept the once a week challenge, but find time to do two a week, can I upgrade my challenge later? (If I've been doing extra all along?)

@Fouguri

AmeriaSparrow's Contagion Painter's Challenge

Question: I've never done anything like this at all If I accept the once a week challenge, but find time to do two a week, can I upgrade my challenge later? (If I've been doing extra all along?)

sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15