Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Raffling All That I Own
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148
@Dohmalore

Oh boy! I'll throw my name into the hat. Sending a pm
@Dohmalore

Oh boy! I'll throw my name into the hat. Sending a pm
@Dohmalore I wanna join the fun too! Sending pm as well. :)
@Dohmalore I wanna join the fun too! Sending pm as well. :)
Wiki-wordmark.png7sf9yqJ.png
@Dohmalore

Sending a pm for tickets :)
@Dohmalore

Sending a pm for tickets :)
chickens are decent people
@Dohmalore Oh gosh, how do you even have that much stuff? XD Well, I'll send a PM for tickets. This looks fun!
@Dohmalore Oh gosh, how do you even have that much stuff? XD Well, I'll send a PM for tickets. This looks fun!
mGBJ0tP.png
Sending payment thru CR for 1 ticket. Thank you!
Sending payment thru CR for 1 ticket. Thank you!
Hey @dohmalore ! This is mainly when the raffle is done! Here's a recent example/wip I've been working on ! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4311/f/2017/268/7/2/kj_by_shydespair-dbolp8t.png[/img] I'll try to work on more examples if you are interested! I'll be doing pixels, gijinkas and humanoids! Con: i am most strong at drawing girls so girl characters are preferred if you'd like to draw something! I don't have set in stone prices so what you think it's fair is fine as payment! I prefer pre made refs but texts ref is fine too < v <
Hey @dohmalore !
This is mainly when the raffle is done!
Here's a recent example/wip I've been working on !
kj_by_shydespair-dbolp8t.png
I'll try to work on more examples if you are interested!
I'll be doing pixels, gijinkas and humanoids!
Con: i am most strong at drawing girls so girl characters are preferred if you'd like to draw something!
I don't have set in stone prices so what you think it's fair is fine as payment!
I prefer pre made refs but texts ref is fine too < v <
@ShadmeTheAngel

I.....JUST REALLY LIKE COLLECTING.....I finished the bestiary & then decided to work on getting all the apparel OTL

@Shydespair

oh man you're so good at coloring,,,, I'll definitely add you to my artist ping list for when it's over!
@ShadmeTheAngel

I.....JUST REALLY LIKE COLLECTING.....I finished the bestiary & then decided to work on getting all the apparel OTL

@Shydespair

oh man you're so good at coloring,,,, I'll definitely add you to my artist ping list for when it's over!
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@dohmalore ahh I'm so happy to hear!!
Best of luck with the raffle!
@dohmalore ahh I'm so happy to hear!!
Best of luck with the raffle!
@Dohmalore

Sending payment for 5 tickets; I'd also like to be put on the artist pinglist!

EDIT: I don't have many examples yet, but I'll definitely be able to be free next week. I might be able to show them then!
@Dohmalore

Sending payment for 5 tickets; I'd also like to be put on the artist pinglist!

EDIT: I don't have many examples yet, but I'll definitely be able to be free next week. I might be able to show them then!
@Inktober

Cool can't wait to see ^^
@Inktober

Cool can't wait to see ^^
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148