Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Raffling All That I Own
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
@Illumitai whoops forgot to do the redraw but yeah you missed your deadline sorry D:

New 12th place winner of TIER 2 is @nevvermore with ticket 14865!! (i don't need a list from you i just need confirmation that you're still active so i don't send a bunch of CRs to an inactive account!!)
@Illumitai whoops forgot to do the redraw but yeah you missed your deadline sorry D:

New 12th place winner of TIER 2 is @nevvermore with ticket 14865!! (i don't need a list from you i just need confirmation that you're still active so i don't send a bunch of CRs to an inactive account!!)
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

yes i am active and yay thank you
@Dohmalore

yes i am active and yay thank you
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Another update: TIERS 1 & 2 ARE SENT

Imma try to get tier 3 done tonight it hopefully won't take nearly as long as the others
Another update: TIERS 1 & 2 ARE SENT

Imma try to get tier 3 done tonight it hopefully won't take nearly as long as the others

They Pronouns
AND TIER 3 IS SENT!! Thank you for participating everybody!!!

After all of these CRs are accepted I'll be tossing the rest of my junk into bonus prizes & sending it out to people who bumped a lot/bought a bunch of tickets but didn't win/idk whoever the heck i feel like
AND TIER 3 IS SENT!! Thank you for participating everybody!!!

After all of these CRs are accepted I'll be tossing the rest of my junk into bonus prizes & sending it out to people who bumped a lot/bought a bunch of tickets but didn't win/idk whoever the heck i feel like

They Pronouns
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148