Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROR- CLOSED] Send a Sneezy-Gram!
1 2 3 4
@minty you're welcome, dear! Hope you don't mind I sent two sneezy-grams to my friends right away :>
@minty you're welcome, dear! Hope you don't mind I sent two sneezy-grams to my friends right away :>
jUpNOOr.png
Aahh these message services are my favorite! Sent a few~ <3
Aahh these message services are my favorite! Sent a few~ <3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Delivery is now underway!

Please be sure to double check the spelling of your intended recipients' usernames! We can't deliver if we can't find them.
Delivery is now underway!

Please be sure to double check the spelling of your intended recipients' usernames! We can't deliver if we can't find them.
wOW I got one :OOOO
Thank you to my sender, and thank you for the delivery, minty <3
wOW I got one :OOOO
Thank you to my sender, and thank you for the delivery, minty <3
This is the first time I got one! I think I know who sent it, too. >:D
This is the first time I got one! I think I know who sent it, too. >:D
If I could make a suggestion for the future, perhaps ask for the sender's username in the form? The message itself may remain anonymous, but just for certain cases I think this might be handy--

This is such a cute idea, though! Excellent work by the artist, donators, writers, and organizers <3 Grams are probably one of my favorite things about FR holidays as well, and it's nice to see them every festival~
If I could make a suggestion for the future, perhaps ask for the sender's username in the form? The message itself may remain anonymous, but just for certain cases I think this might be handy--

This is such a cute idea, though! Excellent work by the artist, donators, writers, and organizers <3 Grams are probably one of my favorite things about FR holidays as well, and it's nice to see them every festival~
These are super dang cute! Thank you to the ~mysterious person~ who sent me mine, tho I think I know who~ ;'3 And thanks to you guys for hosting this! These things are always so cool and fun. :D
These are super dang cute! Thank you to the ~mysterious person~ who sent me mine, tho I think I know who~ ;'3 And thanks to you guys for hosting this! These things are always so cool and fun. :D
psNzThg.png
Bless all y'all, I got one from my fiance in Wind just when I needed a boost ;w; Let me know if you need help with anything!
Bless all y'all, I got one from my fiance in Wind just when I needed a boost ;w; Let me know if you need help with anything!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Thank you everyone for the kind words and ideas to better the grams in the future. ^^ I will keep them in mind.

All Sneezy-Gram requests have been delivered at this time and we are ready for more, should you have others you'd like to sneeze on (or maybe don't actually do that).
Thank you everyone for the kind words and ideas to better the grams in the future. ^^ I will keep them in mind.

All Sneezy-Gram requests have been delivered at this time and we are ready for more, should you have others you'd like to sneeze on (or maybe don't actually do that).
Thank you to the lovely person who sent me one! <3 I believe I know who you are hehehe ;) <3
Thank you to the lovely person who sent me one! <3 I believe I know who you are hehehe ;) <3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 3 4