Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Dappervolk Beta Keys
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
Galactic, because the lore seems most fitting to my personality. I also love the spacey/starry aesthetic, so that'd a huge bonus.
Galactic, because the lore seems most fitting to my personality. I also love the spacey/starry aesthetic, so that'd a huge bonus.
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Psychology

Galactic, purely for asthetic.
@Psychology

Galactic, purely for asthetic.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Yay! That's a lot of people, I'm glad so many people are excited about this game :D

I'm not 100% sure yet! But I really love the aesthetic of the galactic race so probably it ^^
Yay! That's a lot of people, I'm glad so many people are excited about this game :D

I'm not 100% sure yet! But I really love the aesthetic of the galactic race so probably it ^^
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Psychology I know a lot of people have said Galactic but I absolutely love their aesthetic.
@Psychology I know a lot of people have said Galactic but I absolutely love their aesthetic.
@Psychology Elf, aestetics
@Psychology Elf, aestetics
tDeKDnH.png
Galactic, because I love the glowing aesthetic! I was really torn between Galactic and Animal though

Where can we read the lore for Dappervolk? I've only ever seen the pictures
Galactic, because I love the glowing aesthetic! I was really torn between Galactic and Animal though

Where can we read the lore for Dappervolk? I've only ever seen the pictures
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
i have the same question as the above! i havent had time to read.

hm, im probably gonna go galactic. i really like the aesthetic.
i have the same question as the above! i havent had time to read.

hm, im probably gonna go galactic. i really like the aesthetic.
@Stagwing @shiimada
(I don't believe the lore has been offically released quite yet, but from what I've heard Galactics are thoughtful and highly intelligent, Humans are caring and all about friends, Elves are about trying new things and taking risks, and animals I don't really remember)
@Stagwing @shiimada
(I don't believe the lore has been offically released quite yet, but from what I've heard Galactics are thoughtful and highly intelligent, Humans are caring and all about friends, Elves are about trying new things and taking risks, and animals I don't really remember)
@Psychology I think I might be animal...
@Psychology I think I might be animal...
@Psychology - Likely galactic because aesthetic. Elf/Animal look really cool though too. It's a hard choice.
@Psychology - Likely galactic because aesthetic. Elf/Animal look really cool though too. It's a hard choice.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24