Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Dappervolk Beta Keys
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
I would like to be entered! Thank you for this, I hadn't heard about it at all and it looks so lovely~
I would like to be entered! Thank you for this, I hadn't heard about it at all and it looks so lovely~
yIbM2bU.gif
@Psychology i would like to enter
@Psychology i would like to enter
tDeKDnH.png
Woah so many people, I'm going to start a google doc for this and will set it up later today!
Keep on entering guys! I'll be pinging everyone tonight to introduce a way to get one more entry per week!
Woah so many people, I'm going to start a google doc for this and will set it up later today!
Keep on entering guys! I'll be pinging everyone tonight to introduce a way to get one more entry per week!
I would like to be entered! (And, even if I don't win, thank you for doing this!)
I would like to be entered! (And, even if I don't win, thank you for doing this!)
gB4rD1d.png oILtto8.pngWDTocfa.png
@psychology I'd like to be entered!
@psychology I'd like to be entered!
Jules they/them
I'd like to enter!
I'd like to enter!
c7boTMm.png
this is super cool, I would like to be entered please! :)
this is super cool, I would like to be entered please! :)
Update September 25

@Script @Bluekea @Science @ladylilitu @Imani @BezimiennyRaptor @Chromi @anteabelle @Zac @Kazami @Gravebloom @Snivy88 @VENNY @Rave31 @Scifur @GhostxPains @Onikuma @Seras @IrritatorRaji @Hiame @Meowruff @Inuka @Roheryn @Windchimes @Loreka @Rowdy @purpleater13 @GenesisReborn @Karida @Zhukov @Areater @Gem4567 @Rockelle @Disillusionist @Rutile @GrumpyCatLover @SeaweedSalad @barrybluejules @witchpie @Rinaminori @StormDragon21 @Anthiese @Saraceaser @shiimada @DragonIceKitsune @Stagwing @melonsaur @lemonading @Mokuroh @LongLiveFangirls @GlitchedGhostie @Rt19 @WolvZephyr @JohnnyTrash @FractalBunny @Ziegler

Hey guys quick announcement!

-First off you guys are all amazing, there is a total of 56 of y'all in less than 24 hours!

- Secondly, I'm going to try to attempt to get 1 or 2 more beta keys (if I can of course) so more than 1 person can win! (I'll keep you guys updated on this!)

-Now for the main part of this announcement I have decided to add another way to get tickets (they're totally free of course, and will allow you to get a good scatter of ticket numbers)

Atleast once a week I will post a question, if you answer it you'll get a ticket! Each Question will be open to be answered for a total of three days

To start things off...

What race are you planning to make on Dappervolk (Galactic, Animal, Human, or Elf) and why (is it the aesthetic of the race or even the lore)?
Update September 25

@Script @Bluekea @Science @ladylilitu @Imani @BezimiennyRaptor @Chromi @anteabelle @Zac @Kazami @Gravebloom @Snivy88 @VENNY @Rave31 @Scifur @GhostxPains @Onikuma @Seras @IrritatorRaji @Hiame @Meowruff @Inuka @Roheryn @Windchimes @Loreka @Rowdy @purpleater13 @GenesisReborn @Karida @Zhukov @Areater @Gem4567 @Rockelle @Disillusionist @Rutile @GrumpyCatLover @SeaweedSalad @barrybluejules @witchpie @Rinaminori @StormDragon21 @Anthiese @Saraceaser @shiimada @DragonIceKitsune @Stagwing @melonsaur @lemonading @Mokuroh @LongLiveFangirls @GlitchedGhostie @Rt19 @WolvZephyr @JohnnyTrash @FractalBunny @Ziegler

Hey guys quick announcement!

-First off you guys are all amazing, there is a total of 56 of y'all in less than 24 hours!

- Secondly, I'm going to try to attempt to get 1 or 2 more beta keys (if I can of course) so more than 1 person can win! (I'll keep you guys updated on this!)

-Now for the main part of this announcement I have decided to add another way to get tickets (they're totally free of course, and will allow you to get a good scatter of ticket numbers)

Atleast once a week I will post a question, if you answer it you'll get a ticket! Each Question will be open to be answered for a total of three days

To start things off...

What race are you planning to make on Dappervolk (Galactic, Animal, Human, or Elf) and why (is it the aesthetic of the race or even the lore)?
Elf, aesthetic <3
Elf, aesthetic <3
@Psychology
oh man! I think Galactics look super cool, because they're so unique to DV. I've seen Animal, Human, and Elf character choices in many other games, but it's my first time seeing something like a Galactic, so I would go with that one <3
@Psychology
oh man! I think Galactics look super cool, because they're so unique to DV. I've seen Animal, Human, and Elf character choices in many other games, but it's my first time seeing something like a Galactic, so I would go with that one <3
47qCRdt.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24