Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Dappervolk Beta Keys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center] I will be giving away a total of 3 Dappervolk Beta Keys! (see second post [Update #2] for more details) Never heard of Dappervolk? Well visit this forum post for more information on it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2249464]HERE[/url] This raffle is completely [b]FREE[/b] and will end sometime in [b]December[/b] when the code is delivered which I will then send to the winner on FR through a PM! Just comment "I would like to be entered" and you will be entered! [b]Want a chance to get more tickets? Take a look at the second post [Update #1][/b] No need to ping me, but if it's out of habit it is fine XD [/center] [img]http://static.tumblr.com/kg6qkdm/aflo0cj9r/divider_-_leaf_gold.png[/img] [center] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RSWRb6L8U0L3lzH2fmdzt2C8OMqMTimoUgHLEAi8t-k/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url] is the link to see who is entered and what numbers you currently have! (I'll update this mostly at 16:00 until 21:00 FR daily) [img]http://static.tumblr.com/kg6qkdm/aflo0cj9r/divider_-_leaf_gold.png[/img] Here I will post some cool images as we find out more things about Dappervolk together! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/14ba890cbaf428364ec0015354e57633/tumblr_o7ipfh1aMO1v9qnw1o1_r1_500.png[/img] [size=3]The clothes your Avatar will start out with, you can mix and match all of these pieces![/size]
I will be giving away a total of 3 Dappervolk Beta Keys!
(see second post [Update #2] for more details)

Never heard of Dappervolk?
Well visit this forum post for more information on it HERE

This raffle is completely FREE and will end sometime in December when the code is delivered which I will then send to the winner on FR through a PM!

Just comment "I would like to be entered" and you will be entered!

Want a chance to get more tickets? Take a look at the second post [Update #1]

No need to ping me, but if it's out of habit it is fine XD
divider_-_leaf_gold.png
HERE is the link to see who is entered and what numbers you currently have! (I'll update this mostly at 16:00 until 21:00 FR daily)

divider_-_leaf_gold.png

Here I will post some cool images as we find out more things about Dappervolk together!

tumblr_o7ipfh1aMO1v9qnw1o1_r1_500.png
The clothes your Avatar will start out with, you can mix and match all of these pieces!
[center] [b]Weekly Question #1[/b] [i]Open September 25th-28th, Answer to get 1 free ticket![/i] What race are you planning to make on Dappervolk (Galactic, Animal, Human, or Elf) and why (is it the aesthetic of the race or even the lore)?[/center] [img]http://static.tumblr.com/kg6qkdm/aflo0cj9r/divider_-_leaf_gold.png[/img] [center][b]Update #1 (Ways to get more tickets!) September 25[/b] Hey guys quick announcement! -First off you guys are all amazing, there is a total of 56 of y'all in less than 24 hours! - Secondly, I'm going to try to attempt to get 1 or 2 more beta keys (if I can of course) so more than 1 person can win! (I'll keep you guys updated on this!) -Now for the main part of this announcement I have decided to add another way to get tickets (they're totally free of course, and will allow you to get a good scatter of ticket numbers) Atleast once a week I will post a question, if you answer it you'll get a ticket! Each Question will be open to be answered for a total of [b]three days[/b] [img]http://static.tumblr.com/kg6qkdm/aflo0cj9r/divider_-_leaf_gold.png[/img] [b]Update #2 (Additional Beta Keys!) September 25th[/b] So sorry for another ping today, but this is very important for everyone <3 There was an update to the kickstarter earlier today, and basically it'll allow those who order a tier before the kickstarter ends to buy additional items (for 2 days after the KS ends), including beta keys! These Beta Keys will be ~2 US dollars less than the ones you can currently purchase through kickstarter, [b]HOWEVER[/b] these will strictly only be the key and will not include the rewards from the first 3 stretch goals from KS (1 month of free premium account, goldfish avatar item, and gem serpent avatar item) I'm thinking of buying 2 of these keys and giving them away to whoever gets 2nd and 3rd place! TLDR; I'm basically going to be giving away 3 beta keys now; 1st place will get a beta key and the exclusive KS supporter stretch goal rewards, while 2nd and 3rd will just be getting a beta key! [/center]
Weekly Question #1
Open September 25th-28th, Answer to get 1 free ticket!

What race are you planning to make on Dappervolk (Galactic, Animal, Human, or Elf) and why (is it the aesthetic of the race or even the lore)?

divider_-_leaf_gold.png

Update #1 (Ways to get more tickets!) September 25

Hey guys quick announcement!

-First off you guys are all amazing, there is a total of 56 of y'all in less than 24 hours!

- Secondly, I'm going to try to attempt to get 1 or 2 more beta keys (if I can of course) so more than 1 person can win! (I'll keep you guys updated on this!)

-Now for the main part of this announcement I have decided to add another way to get tickets (they're totally free of course, and will allow you to get a good scatter of ticket numbers)

Atleast once a week I will post a question, if you answer it you'll get a ticket! Each Question will be open to be answered for a total of three days

divider_-_leaf_gold.png

Update #2 (Additional Beta Keys!) September 25th

So sorry for another ping today, but this is very important for everyone <3

There was an update to the kickstarter earlier today, and basically it'll allow those who order a tier before the kickstarter ends to buy additional items (for 2 days after the KS ends), including beta keys!

These Beta Keys will be ~2 US dollars less than the ones you can currently purchase through kickstarter, HOWEVER these will strictly only be the key and will not include the rewards from the first 3 stretch goals from KS (1 month of free premium account, goldfish avatar item, and gem serpent avatar item)

I'm thinking of buying 2 of these keys and giving them away to whoever gets 2nd and 3rd place!

TLDR; I'm basically going to be giving away 3 beta keys now; 1st place will get a beta key and the exclusive KS supporter stretch goal rewards, while 2nd and 3rd will just be getting a beta key!

I would love to be entered! :00 Thank you!
I would love to be entered! :00 Thank you!
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
I would like to be entered, thank you for doing this, and thanks for the ping!
I would like to be entered, thank you for doing this, and thanks for the ping!
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
I would like to be entered, thank you so much!
I would like to be entered, thank you so much!
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
I'd love to enter! Thank you <3
I'd love to enter! Thank you <3
I would like to be entered please! <3
I would like to be entered please! <3
47qCRdt.png
I would like to be entered please ^^. Thank you
I would like to be entered please ^^. Thank you
teamnoggle__1__by_hurricanemaria-dby45yg.png
Include me !
Include me !
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png