Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Sunset Dreams Charity Raf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MarinaQuakenbush How many tickets can I buy?
@MarinaQuakenbush How many tickets can I buy?
@TheHaunting1 As many as you want! :)
@TheHaunting1 As many as you want! :)
'blue smedium banner
@Annobethal Hmm do you mean exchange your dragon for tickets? It would probably be more helpful for us if you sold the dragon first, then used that money for tickets, but I'll consult with @OblivionBeyond. Thanks!
@Annobethal Hmm do you mean exchange your dragon for tickets? It would probably be more helpful for us if you sold the dragon first, then used that money for tickets, but I'll consult with @OblivionBeyond. Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@oblivionbeyond
@MarinaQuakenbush

No, just donate to the raffle to help out, since I can't help by purchasing tickets or donating money.
@oblivionbeyond
@MarinaQuakenbush

No, just donate to the raffle to help out, since I can't help by purchasing tickets or donating money.
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@MarinaQuakenbush I'll take 25? Lmao
@MarinaQuakenbush I'll take 25? Lmao
@TheHaunting1 Yay, thank you for supporting this charity raffle! Please set up the CR!

Also because you've bought more than 2 tickets, that means you are eligible for the daily extra 2 tickets via bumping. Check the first page for bumping rules!
@TheHaunting1 Yay, thank you for supporting this charity raffle! Please set up the CR!

Also because you've bought more than 2 tickets, that means you are eligible for the daily extra 2 tickets via bumping. Check the first page for bumping rules!
'blue smedium banner
Just got 20 tickets, good luck everyone!
Just got 20 tickets, good luck everyone!
Auction_copy.jpg
@Annobethal Thank you for offering! He's very pretty! Hmm would you like to make that male a bump prize? Like for whoever bumps the most, wins him?
@Annobethal Thank you for offering! He's very pretty! Hmm would you like to make that male a bump prize? Like for whoever bumps the most, wins him?
'blue smedium banner
@oblivionbeyond
@MarinaQuakenbush

Yeah! For sure, would i be able to send him to one of you guys in case i go on a hiatus?
@oblivionbeyond
@MarinaQuakenbush

Yeah! For sure, would i be able to send him to one of you guys in case i go on a hiatus?
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@SugarRose22 I remember from the favorite dragon thread you said you liked Letheo the best, so I thought I'd ping you on the charity raffle we're holding (see page 1) if you'd like to buy tickets for one of his hatchlings?
@SugarRose22 I remember from the favorite dragon thread you said you liked Letheo the best, so I thought I'd ping you on the charity raffle we're holding (see page 1) if you'd like to buy tickets for one of his hatchlings?
'blue smedium banner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8