Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ZEN: Closed
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 172 173
bump
bump
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
bump
bump
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
bump
bump
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
Congrats @Kay13, you get the female bog! 1 cyan male is still left. I'm still taking applications! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37494054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374941/37494054_350.png[/img] [/url] Plus, the sunset bog is still UFA, no applications required! Pings: @ScarletSultan @MissFortune17 @Wilula @detriex @prowlerBC @hannahbonn @Sylviana @Ikurumaru @Nakesha @TheHaunting1 @PalominoPrincess @Silentflame @Zekrio @Haretz @HarlequinCr0w @Kay13 @moonwhiskers @ivyleaf33 @Soraa @Icestriker @vanillachapter @BishieKaichou @mcapply @YumeSayuri
Congrats @Kay13, you get the female bog!

1 cyan male is still left. I'm still taking applications!

37494054_350.png

Plus, the sunset bog is still UFA, no applications required!

Pings: @ScarletSultan @MissFortune17 @Wilula @detriex @prowlerBC @hannahbonn @Sylviana @Ikurumaru @Nakesha @TheHaunting1 @PalominoPrincess @Silentflame @Zekrio @Haretz @HarlequinCr0w @Kay13 @moonwhiskers @ivyleaf33 @Soraa @Icestriker @vanillachapter @BishieKaichou @mcapply @YumeSayuri
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
@Mukti

Can I get him? :O He's a beaut

Clan information, if any: It's in my profile but I'm revamping it

Do you plan to remove the information from their bios and revamp completely: Retain a part

Will you be retaining a part of their story to match yours: Yes

How do you think the current lore and your lore would work together: New clan lore will focus on magic, technology & exploration of space and we need a calm strong captain and I think this Bog will be it.

Any other information you wish to provide: Pretty! And Thanks!
@Mukti

Can I get him? :O He's a beaut

Clan information, if any: It's in my profile but I'm revamping it

Do you plan to remove the information from their bios and revamp completely: Retain a part

Will you be retaining a part of their story to match yours: Yes

How do you think the current lore and your lore would work together: New clan lore will focus on magic, technology & exploration of space and we need a calm strong captain and I think this Bog will be it.

Any other information you wish to provide: Pretty! And Thanks!
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
@Gallant I'm so impatient to wait for more applications and I really like your lair!

You have good writing skills too I enjoyed the lore on your profile :)

so CONGRATS

You can have him ^.^ I hope we can exchange info/lore or RP in the future IF you are interested. There is no compulsion at all! I'm just looking for people to build good stories with. I'll send him over right away :) Thanks for taking him in.
@Gallant I'm so impatient to wait for more applications and I really like your lair!

You have good writing skills too I enjoyed the lore on your profile :)

so CONGRATS

You can have him ^.^ I hope we can exchange info/lore or RP in the future IF you are interested. There is no compulsion at all! I'm just looking for people to build good stories with. I'll send him over right away :) Thanks for taking him in.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
bumping for male sunset bogsneak
bumping for male sunset bogsneak
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
@Mukti

Thank you so much! :D
@Mukti

currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
@Mukti

@Mukti

currently on break

@Gallant

You're welcome :)
@Gallant

You're welcome :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 172 173