Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Willowdawn's End of the Year Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Willowdawn *^* this is super neat
sending a cr for some tickets~ <3
@Willowdawn *^* this is super neat
sending a cr for some tickets~ <3
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
wKyST5C.gif
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
@Willowdawn

I haven't participated in many raffles yet, but I want to try this time! Sending a CR for 5 tickets~

Also, could I be added to any and all ping lists you have?
@Willowdawn

I haven't participated in many raffles yet, but I want to try this time! Sending a CR for 5 tickets~

Also, could I be added to any and all ping lists you have?
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@GenesisReborn

Got it, adding you now! Welcome to Flight Rising :D
@GenesisReborn

Got it, adding you now! Welcome to Flight Rising :D
@Willowdawn

Whoa, this looks cool. Can I enter? I don't have much treasure, but you did say ten free tickets for newbies...
@Willowdawn

Whoa, this looks cool. Can I enter? I don't have much treasure, but you did say ten free tickets for newbies...
@MasterOfTheAster

I'm sorry! Free tickets are only available after buying 1 ticket. After the purchase of one ticket you receive 10 free tickets. A ticket is 1,000t so you can play games in the fairgrounds or answer Tomo's triva in the trading post for some extra cash!
@MasterOfTheAster

I'm sorry! Free tickets are only available after buying 1 ticket. After the purchase of one ticket you receive 10 free tickets. A ticket is 1,000t so you can play games in the fairgrounds or answer Tomo's triva in the trading post for some extra cash!
@Willowdawn

Oh, okay! Thanks for the advice! I'll send over a... what was it again... right, a Crossroads trade!
@Willowdawn

Oh, okay! Thanks for the advice! I'll send over a... what was it again... right, a Crossroads trade!
@Willowdawn I'm new and I'll buy a ticket!
@Willowdawn I'm new and I'll buy a ticket!
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifmh8jR2Z.gif
@Willowdawn Sending a cr for tickets now :)
@Willowdawn Sending a cr for tickets now :)
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@Willowdawn sending payment for 3 tickets
@Willowdawn sending payment for 3 tickets
@Willowdawn

Thanks for the opportunity, I'll send over for 5 tix in CR. By the way I'm new, this is my first raffle.
@Willowdawn

Thanks for the opportunity, I'll send over for 5 tix in CR. By the way I'm new, this is my first raffle.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16