Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Willowdawn's End of the Year Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[img]https://i.imgur.com/frmxzbb.png[/img][center]Hello, and welcome to Willowdawn's End of the Year Raffle! The raffle will end on December 31st at 23:59. Tickets can be bought up to the very last minute! Winners will be drawn in batches of 10 on January 1st! More prizes will be added through out. Please read all rules! [u]Announcements and Updates![/u] 10/20 - Google Form for Prize Interest added to free tickets! 9/29 - Now accepting Fodder Dragons for tickets! 9/28 - Graphics are here! Graphics made by resix! 9/21 - Raffle is officially open! Posts: 1. Introduction 2. Rules 3. Tickets and Free Tickets 4. Prizes! 5. Unlockables 6. Pinglist[/center]
frmxzbb.png
Hello, and welcome to Willowdawn's End of the Year Raffle!

The raffle will end on December 31st at 23:59. Tickets can be bought up to the very last minute!
Winners will be drawn in batches of 10 on January 1st! More prizes will be added through out.

Please read all rules!

Announcements and Updates!
10/20 - Google Form for Prize Interest added to free tickets!
9/29 - Now accepting Fodder Dragons for tickets!
9/28 - Graphics are here! Graphics made by resix!
9/21 - Raffle is officially open!

2. Rules
3. Tickets and Free Tickets
4. Prizes!
5. Unlockables
6. Pinglist
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6z0CLG3.png[/img] [center]1. Please be polite and kind to everybody 2. I am subscribed, so there is no need to ping! 3. Please be patient! I am the only person running this raffle. I'll do my best to respond within 24 hours. I am FR +3 4. Tickets are non-refundable. The only exception is if the raffle is canceled. 5. There will be no bump prizes. Sorry, but I just don't have the time to count all of them. 6. Send ticket payment to me through 1-CR or PM. Make sure you mention the raffle! 7. Winners will be drawn through random.org 8. You can only win twice! 9. To qualify for free tickets, you must purchase a minimum of 1 ticket. Make sure to tell me which free tickets you qualify for! 10. Ask to be placed on any pinglists 11. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me![/center]
6z0CLG3.png

1. Please be polite and kind to everybody
2. I am subscribed, so there is no need to ping!
3. Please be patient! I am the only person running this raffle. I'll do my best to respond within 24 hours. I am FR +3
4. Tickets are non-refundable. The only exception is if the raffle is canceled.
5. There will be no bump prizes. Sorry, but I just don't have the time to count all of them.
6. Send ticket payment to me through 1-CR or PM. Make sure you mention the raffle!
7. Winners will be drawn through random.org
8. You can only win twice!
9. To qualify for free tickets, you must purchase a minimum of 1 ticket. Make sure to tell me which free tickets you qualify for!
10. Ask to be placed on any pinglists
11. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NcptVMz.png[/img] 1. Each ticket is 1kt or 1g 2. You can buy as many tickets as you'd like 3. You can buy tickets at different times (ex: Buy 5 at the beginning of the raffle and 5 more at the end) 4. Only purchased tickets count towards Unlockables 5. Send ticket payment through 1-Way CR or PM. Make sure you mention the raffle! 6. Tickets will be recorded on this [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TgEwf8363fWgChGE6l-mMsHu60PFZEslxW7peveOi1c/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S4qVsHZ.png[/img] You must have purchased at least 1 ticket to qualify for all but Donation and Dragons! 1. Nature Flight Members receive 10 free tickets! 2. New Players (1 month) receive 10 free tickets! 3. Current Affiliates of my hatchery receive 15 free tickets! 4. If you refer a friend you both get 5 free tickets! (Max of 10 referrals per person! Tickets received when referred player purchases at least 1 ticket.) 5. Donate a prize! This will earn tickets equal to the donations value. PM me if you'd like to donate! (Donations must be high value items like eggs, apparel sets, etc.) 6. Fill out this [url=https://goo.gl/forms/ArHpYfHi4wxjQ3sy1]Google Form[/url] about what prizes you would like to see! 7. Put the raffle button in your signature and receive 10 free tickets! (Button must remain in your signature through out the raffle!) Graphics by resix! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eTzHIVk.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2280113/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/eTzHIVk.png[/img][/url][/code] 7. Currently: [b]OPEN[/b] Send in fodder dragons! Once dragons are sent to me I may do with them as I wish, whether I exalt them, resell them, or keep them. This may open and close periodically depending on my lair space and time to train and exalt. These will [b]NOT[/b] count towards Unlockables (Max of 15 fodder dragons per person!) [quote=Dragon Tickets] Level : Tickets 1-7 : 5 tickets 8-10 : 7 tickets 11-15 : 10 tickets 16 : 18 tickets 17 : 25 tickets 18 : 35 tickets 19 : 45 tickets 20 : 60 tickets 21 : 75 tickets 22 : 90 tickets 23 : 105 tickets 24 : 120 tickets 25 : 150 tickets [/quote][/center]
NcptVMz.png

1. Each ticket is 1kt or 1g
2. You can buy as many tickets as you'd like
3. You can buy tickets at different times (ex: Buy 5 at the beginning of the raffle and 5 more at the end)
4. Only purchased tickets count towards Unlockables
5. Send ticket payment through 1-Way CR or PM. Make sure you mention the raffle!
6. Tickets will be recorded on this spreadsheet

S4qVsHZ.png
You must have purchased at least 1 ticket to qualify for all but Donation and Dragons!

1. Nature Flight Members receive 10 free tickets!
2. New Players (1 month) receive 10 free tickets!
3. Current Affiliates of my hatchery receive 15 free tickets!
4. If you refer a friend you both get 5 free tickets! (Max of 10 referrals per person! Tickets received when referred player purchases at least 1 ticket.)
5. Donate a prize! This will earn tickets equal to the donations value. PM me if you'd like to donate! (Donations must be high value items like eggs, apparel sets, etc.)
6. Fill out this Google Form about what prizes you would like to see!
7. Put the raffle button in your signature and receive 10 free tickets! (Button must remain in your signature through out the raffle!) Graphics by resix!

eTzHIVk.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2280113/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/eTzHIVk.png[/img][/url]

7. Currently: OPEN Send in fodder dragons! Once dragons are sent to me I may do with them as I wish, whether I exalt them, resell them, or keep them. This may open and close periodically depending on my lair space and time to train and exalt. These will NOT count towards Unlockables
(Max of 15 fodder dragons per person!)
Dragon Tickets wrote:
Level : Tickets
1-7 : 5 tickets
8-10 : 7 tickets
11-15 : 10 tickets
16 : 18 tickets
17 : 25 tickets
18 : 35 tickets
19 : 45 tickets
20 : 60 tickets
21 : 75 tickets
22 : 90 tickets
23 : 105 tickets
24 : 120 tickets
25 : 150 tickets
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hLWFknm.png[/img] [quote=King of the World][center] [item=illuminated crown] [item=electrician's crown] [item=searing crown] [item=starseer's crown] [item=infectionist's crown] [item=stonekeeper crown] [item=frigid crown] [item=shady crown] [item=whirlwind crown] [item=diver crown] [item=druidic crown] Illuminated Crown, Electrician's Crown, Searing Crown, Starseer's Crown, Infectionist's Crown, Stonekeeper Crown, Frigid Crown, Shady Crown, Whirlwind Crown, Diver Crown, Druidic Crown [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Eyes of the Deities][center] [item=Shining Goblin] [item=Sparkling Goblin] [item=Blazing Goblin] [item=Enchanting Goblin] [item=Enduring Goblin] [item=Crumbling Goblin] [item=Frozen Goblin] [item=Obscuring Goblin] [item=Gusting Goblin] [item=Bubbling Goblin] [item=Sprouting Goblin] Shinning Goblin, Sparkling Goblin, Blazing Goblin, Enchanting Goblin, Enduring Goblin, Crumbling Goblin, Frozen Goblin, Obscuring Goblin, Gusting Goblin, Bubbling Goblin, Sprouting Goblin [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Essence of Light] [center][item=spirit of light] [item=hewn philosopher's veil] Spirit of Light, Hewn Philosopher's Veil [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Essence of Lightning] [center][item=spirit of lightning] [item=highland scavenger] Spirit of Lightning, Highland Scavenger[/center][/quote] [quote=Essence of Fire] [center][item=spirit of fire] [item= welder's mask] Spirit of Fire, Welder's Mask[/center][/quote] [quote=Essence of the Arcane] [center][item=spirit of the arcane] [item= starwood veil] Spirit of the Arcane, Starwood Veil [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Essence of Plague] [center][item=spirit of plague] [item=Carapace Arm] Spirit of Plague, Carapace Arm[/center][/quote] [quote=Essence of Earth] [center][item=spirit of earth] [item= Gem Thief] Spirit of Earth, Gem Thief[/center][/quote] [quote=Warrior] [center][item=Berserker][item=Berserker] [item=Berserker] [item=Ambush] [item=Ambush] Berserker, Berserker, Berserker Ambush, Ambush [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Wizard] [center][item=Scholar][item=Scholar] [item=Scholar] [item=Ambush] [item=Ambush] Scholar, Scholar, Scholar Ambush, Ambush[/center][/quote] [quote=Twins] [center][item=mistwatch shellion] [skin=9657] [item= Dung Beetle] x99 Mistwatch Shellion, Skin: Mistwatch Shellion, 99 Dung Beetles[/center][/quote] [quote=Frog Lover] [center][item=heartred croaker] [skin=2470] [item=heartred croaker leg] x99 Heartred Croaker, Skin: Heartred Croaker, 99 Heartred Croaker Legs[/center][/quote] [quote=Double Trouble] [center][item=Scythe Kamaitachi] [skin=2475] [item=Redblood Sapper] x99 Scythe Kamaitachi, Skin: Scythe Kamaitachi, 99 Redblood Sappers[/center][/quote] [quote=Haunted] [center][item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins][item=Aer Phantom] [item=Lux Spectre] [item=otherworldly aura] [item=somber spirit] [item=carrioncorn] [item=nightmare] [item=greybeak reaper] [item=tengu caller] [item=infestation hound] [item=wraith hound] [item=longneck scholar] [item=longneck medium] [item=pronghorn stomper] [item=wendigo] [item=shatterbone vulture] [item=tatterwing carcass] Vista: Ghostlight Ruins, Aer Phantom, Lux Spectre, Otherworldy Aura, Sober Spirit, Carrioncorn, Nightmare, Greybeak Reaper, Tengu Caller, Infestation Hound, Wraith Hound, Longneck Scholar, Longneck Medium, Pronghorn Stomper, Wendigo, Shatterbone Vulture, Tatterwing Carcass [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Meet Mire Friends] [center][item=Vista: Mire][item=blackwing croaker] [item=heartred croaker] [item=psywurm] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=common podid] [item=southmarsh podid] [item=shellion] [item=mistwatch shellion] [item= venomous toridae] [item=poisonous toridae] [item=salve kamaitachi] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=sickle kamaitachi] [item=mossy cerdae] [item=wetland unicorn] Vista: Mire, Blackwing Croaker, Heartred Croaker, Psywurm, Brilliant Psywurm, Common Podid, Southmarsh Podid, Shellion, Mistwatch Shellion, Venomous Toridae, Poisonous Toridae, Salve Kamaitachi, Scythe Kamaitachi, Sickle Kamaitachi, Mossy Cerdae, Wetland Unicorn[/center][/quote] [quote=Portable Volcano][center][item=molten vein chest] [item= Glowing Ember]x25 Molten Vein Chest, 25 Glowing Embers Contains:[skin=23991] [/center][/quote] [quote=Sunken Treasure][center][item=cherrybrook chest] [item=Giant Sand dollar]x25 Cherrybrook Chest, 25 Giant Sand Dollars Contains:[skin=22265] [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Electrican's Kit][center][item=Gears in Motion chest] [item=Charged Sprocket]x25 Gears in Motion Chest, 25 Charged Sprockets Contains:[skin=23591] [/center][/quote] [quote=Heart of the Forest][center][item=Glowing Growing Chest] [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x25 Glowing Growing Chest, 25 Bladed Flatleaves Contains:[skin=22928] [/center][/quote] [quote=Mysterious Box][center][item=Bottled Wrath Chest] [item=Shimmering Pinecone]x25 Bottled Wrath Chest, 25 Shimmering Pinecones Contains:[skin=21578] [/center][/quote] [quote=Personal Galaxy][center][item=Starwood Seer Chest] [item=Magical Shard]x25 Starwood Seer Chest, 25 Magical Shards Contains:[skin=24260] [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Biological Warfare][center][item=Monster Within Chest][item=All-Seeing Shroom] x25 Moster Within Chest, 25 All-Seeing Shrooms Contains:[skin=24529][/center][/quote] [quote=Utopian World][center][item=Rainbow Obsidian Chest][item= Deepearth Geode] x25 Rainbow Obsidian Chest, 25 Deepearth Geodes Contains:[skin=24901][/center][/quote] [quote=Ancient Relic][center][skin=11663] [item=pulsing relic]x25 [item=aquatic relic]x25 Accent: Mana Relic, 25 Pulsing Relics, 25 Aquatic Relics[/center][/quote] [quote=Swept Away][center][skin=17521] Skin:Riptide[/center][/quote] [quote=Spring's Blessing][center][skin=18009] Accent: Efflorescence [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=I Believe in Magic!][center][item=spellbound tome][skin=17484][item=spellbound golem] Spellbound Tome, Skin: Fairydust Clustor, Spellbound Golem[/center][/quote] [quote=Frozen Heart][center][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] Unhatched Ice Egg [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Blooming Heart][center][item=Unhatched Nature Egg] Unhatched Nature Egg [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Burning Heart] [center][item=unhatched fire egg] Unhatched Fire Egg [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Armored Heart][center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] Unhatched Nocturne Egg [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Trickster][center][item=ichor nymph] Ichor Nymph [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Because I'm Happy!][center][item=sparkle nymph] Sparkle Nymph [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Brave Soldier] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35930086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359301/35930086_350.png[/img] [/url] XXY Arcane Dragon Level 25 UNSTATED, UNSTONED Named Comet, but comes with Renaming Scroll [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Skillful Warrior] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35930087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359301/35930087_350.png[/img] [/url] XXY Arcane Dragon Level 25 UNSTATED, UNSTONED Named Asteroid, but comes with Renaming Scroll [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Fearless Fighter] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35930088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359301/35930088_350.png[/img] [/url] XXY Arcane Dragon Level 25 UNSTATED, UNSTONED Named Meteor, but comes with Renaming Scroll [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Pirate's Treasure] [center] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x20 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x10 Rusted Treasure Chest x20, Iron Treasure Chest x10 [/center] [/quote] [quote=Healing Touch] [center] [item=gentle healer's kit] Gentle Healer's Kit [b]CLAIMED[/b] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Solar Power] [center] [item=Solar Flame Regalia] Solar Flame Regalia [/center] [/quote] [quote=New Year New Me!][center] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] Tertiary Gene: Smirch [/center] [/quote] [quote=Pretty Penny] [center][item=prismatic token] Prismatic Token [b]CLAIMED[/b][/center][/quote]
hLWFknm.png

King of the World wrote:
Illuminated Crown Electrician's Crown Searing Crown Starseer's Crown Infectionist's Crown Stonekeeper Crown Frigid Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Diver Crown Druidic Crown
Illuminated Crown, Electrician's Crown, Searing Crown, Starseer's Crown, Infectionist's Crown, Stonekeeper Crown, Frigid Crown, Shady Crown, Whirlwind Crown, Diver Crown, Druidic Crown
CLAIMED
Eyes of the Deities wrote:
Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin
Shinning Goblin, Sparkling Goblin, Blazing Goblin, Enchanting Goblin, Enduring Goblin, Crumbling Goblin, Frozen Goblin, Obscuring Goblin, Gusting Goblin, Bubbling Goblin, Sprouting Goblin
CLAIMED
Essence of Light wrote:
Spirit of Light Hewn Philosopher's Veil
Spirit of Light, Hewn Philosopher's Veil
CLAIMED
Essence of Lightning wrote:
Spirit of Lightning Highland Scavenger
Spirit of Lightning, Highland Scavenger
Essence of Fire wrote:
Spirit of Fire Welder's Mask
Spirit of Fire, Welder's Mask
Essence of the Arcane wrote:
Spirit of the Arcane Starwood Veil
Spirit of the Arcane, Starwood Veil
CLAIMED
Essence of Plague wrote:
Spirit of Plague Carapace Arm
Spirit of Plague, Carapace Arm
Essence of Earth wrote:
Spirit of Earth Gem Thief
Spirit of Earth, Gem Thief
Warrior wrote:
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Berserker, Berserker, Berserker
Ambush, Ambush
CLAIMED
Wizard wrote:
Scholar Scholar Scholar
Ambush Ambush
Scholar, Scholar, Scholar
Ambush, Ambush
Twins wrote:
Mistwatch Shellion Dung Beetle x99
Mistwatch Shellion, Skin: Mistwatch Shellion, 99 Dung Beetles
Frog Lover wrote:
Heartred Croaker Heartred Croaker Leg x99
Heartred Croaker, Skin: Heartred Croaker, 99 Heartred Croaker Legs
Double Trouble wrote:
Scythe Kamaitachi Redblood Sapper x99
Scythe Kamaitachi, Skin: Scythe Kamaitachi, 99 Redblood Sappers
Haunted wrote:
Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Aer Phantom Lux Spectre Otherworldly Aura Somber Spirit Carrioncorn Nightmare Greybeak Reaper Tengu Caller Infestation Hound Wraith Hound Longneck Scholar Longneck Medium Pronghorn Stomper Shatterbone Vulture Tatterwing Carcass
Vista: Ghostlight Ruins, Aer Phantom, Lux Spectre, Otherworldy Aura, Sober Spirit, Carrioncorn, Nightmare, Greybeak Reaper, Tengu Caller, Infestation Hound, Wraith Hound, Longneck Scholar, Longneck Medium, Pronghorn Stomper, Wendigo, Shatterbone Vulture, Tatterwing Carcass
CLAIMED
Meet Mire Friends wrote:
Vista: Mire Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Common Podid Southmarsh Podid Shellion Mistwatch Shellion Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Mossy Cerdae Wetland Unicorn
Vista: Mire, Blackwing Croaker, Heartred Croaker, Psywurm, Brilliant Psywurm, Common Podid, Southmarsh Podid, Shellion, Mistwatch Shellion, Venomous Toridae, Poisonous Toridae, Salve Kamaitachi, Scythe Kamaitachi, Sickle Kamaitachi, Mossy Cerdae, Wetland Unicorn
Portable Volcano wrote:
Molten Vein Chest Glowing Ember x25
Molten Vein Chest, 25 Glowing Embers
Contains:
Sunken Treasure wrote:
Cherrybrook Chest Giant Sand Dollar x25
Cherrybrook Chest, 25 Giant Sand Dollars
Contains:
CLAIMED
Electrican's Kit wrote:
Gears in Motion Chest Charged Sprocket x25
Gears in Motion Chest, 25 Charged Sprockets
Contains:
Heart of the Forest wrote:
Glowing Growing Chest Bladed Flatleaf x25
Glowing Growing Chest, 25 Bladed Flatleaves
Contains:
Mysterious Box wrote:
Bottled Wrath Chest Shimmering Pinecone x25
Bottled Wrath Chest, 25 Shimmering Pinecones
Contains:
Personal Galaxy wrote:
Starwood Seer Chest Magical Shard x25
Starwood Seer Chest, 25 Magical Shards
Contains:
CLAIMED
Biological Warfare wrote:
Monster Within Chest All-Seeing Shroom x25
Moster Within Chest, 25 All-Seeing Shrooms
Contains:
Utopian World wrote:
Rainbow Obsidian Chest Deepearth Geode x25
Rainbow Obsidian Chest, 25 Deepearth Geodes
Contains:
Ancient Relic wrote:
Pulsing Relic x25 Aquatic Relic x25
Accent: Mana Relic, 25 Pulsing Relics, 25 Aquatic Relics
Swept Away wrote:

Skin:Riptide
Spring's Blessing wrote:

Accent: Efflorescence
CLAIMED
I Believe in Magic! wrote:
Spellbound Tome Spellbound Golem
Spellbound Tome, Skin: Fairydust Clustor, Spellbound Golem
Frozen Heart wrote:
Unhatched Ice Egg
Unhatched Ice Egg
CLAIMED
Blooming Heart wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg
Unhatched Nature Egg
CLAIMED
Burning Heart wrote:
Unhatched Fire Egg
Unhatched Fire Egg
CLAIMED
Armored Heart wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
CLAIMED
Trickster wrote:
Ichor Nymph
Ichor Nymph
CLAIMED
Because I'm Happy! wrote:
Sparkle Nymph
Sparkle Nymph
CLAIMED
Brave Soldier wrote:

35930086_350.png

XXY Arcane Dragon
Level 25
UNSTATED, UNSTONED
Named Comet, but comes with Renaming Scroll
CLAIMED
Skillful Warrior wrote:

35930087_350.png

XXY Arcane Dragon
Level 25
UNSTATED, UNSTONED
Named Asteroid, but comes with Renaming Scroll
CLAIMED
Fearless Fighter wrote:

35930088_350.png

XXY Arcane Dragon
Level 25
UNSTATED, UNSTONED
Named Meteor, but comes with Renaming Scroll
CLAIMED
Pirate's Treasure wrote:
Rusted Treasure Chest x20 Iron Treasure Chest x10
Rusted Treasure Chest x20, Iron Treasure Chest x10
Healing Touch wrote:
Gentle Healer's Kit
Gentle Healer's Kit
CLAIMED
Solar Power wrote:
Solar Flame Regalia
Solar Flame Regalia
New Year New Me! wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Pretty Penny wrote:
Prismatic Token
Prismatic Token
CLAIMED
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9Dci7j0.png[/img] [quote=Unlocked!] [center] [item=gentle healer's kit] Gentle Healer's Kit [/center] [/quote] [quote=Unlocked!] [center][item=prismatic token] Prismatic Token[/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocked!] [center][item=unhatched fire egg] Unhatched Fire Egg[/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 700 tickets!] [center][item=unhatched earth egg] Unhatched Earth Egg[/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 900 tickets!] [center][item=unhatched wind egg] Unhatched Wind Egg[/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1,000 tickets!] [center] 1 dragon leveled 1-25 by me! (Can be claimed 2 times)[/center][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1,100 tickets!!] [center][item=bubble nymph] Bubble Nymph[/center][/quote]
9Dci7j0.png

Unlocked! wrote:
Gentle Healer's Kit
Gentle Healer's Kit
Unlocked! wrote:
Prismatic Token
Prismatic Token
Unlocked! wrote:
Unhatched Fire Egg
Unhatched Fire Egg
Unlocks at 700 tickets! wrote:
Unhatched Earth Egg
Unhatched Earth Egg
Unlocks at 900 tickets! wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg
Unhatched Wind Egg
Unlocks at 1,000 tickets! wrote:
1 dragon leveled 1-25 by me!
(Can be claimed 2 times)
Unlocks at 1,100 tickets!! wrote:
Bubble Nymph
Bubble Nymph

Pinglist

Last Day Pinglist (December 31st) - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/softwings @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/aredshroom @/SkyHeaven

Spectators Pinglist (Pinged on each round of winners) - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/SkyHeaven

Announcements and Updates Pinglist - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/SkyHeaven

Unlocked Prize Pinglist - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/SkyHeaven

Added Prizes Pinglist - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/SkyHeaven
Pinglist

Last Day Pinglist (December 31st) - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/softwings @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/aredshroom @/SkyHeaven

Spectators Pinglist (Pinged on each round of winners) - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/SkyHeaven

Announcements and Updates Pinglist - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/SkyHeaven

Unlocked Prize Pinglist - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/SkyHeaven

Added Prizes Pinglist - @/BlueHorse @/Siouxsie @/Gwynivere @/KairinRose @/FoggyDownpour @/SkyHeaven
Now Open!
Now Open!
@Bedilia @BloodyScreeching @PatheticLilFry @BloodyScreeching

You asked for a ping when my raffle started!
@Bedilia @BloodyScreeching @PatheticLilFry @BloodyScreeching

You asked for a ping when my raffle started!
@Willowdawn

Thank You ^u^
Sent a cross-road for 5 tickets c:
@Willowdawn

Thank You ^u^
Sent a cross-road for 5 tickets c:
blackrose_zpsdyrhqrtb.png
_|
63395_v.gif __________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16