Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Starlit Scavengers (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Impception May I be added to the daily pinglist?
@Impception May I be added to the daily pinglist?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Impception I am so sorry to hear that! I hope things ease soon, and that this resolves as best as it can for him and you and your roommate. Real life is way more important, so don't push yourself here.
@Impception I am so sorry to hear that! I hope things ease soon, and that this resolves as best as it can for him and you and your roommate. Real life is way more important, so don't push yourself here.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@Impception I'll be sending a prayer for your family tonight. <3
@Impception I'll be sending a prayer for your family tonight. <3
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@LadyKnightKatsa

Sure thing!

@Sidegrinder @ThisOneIsBlue

Thank you guys for the well wishes. <3 I'll give an update in my next post.
@LadyKnightKatsa

Sure thing!

@Sidegrinder @ThisOneIsBlue

Thank you guys for the well wishes. <3 I'll give an update in my next post.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
I'm so sorry this is so late again, guys. I'm currently taking about an hour off from being at the hospital so I can be home and shower and take care of things here that I need to take care of. Unfortunately that means I'm only accepting what's come in now. I'll send everyone's clues out asap.

They don't know what is wrong with my godson currently, but given that he's only a year old (today is his birthday, in fact, which really, REALLY sucks for him and the rest of his family) they're concerned about his temperature not going down and the rash he's developed on his body. I'm going to be spending the night in the hospital again, and checking back in once more tomorrow. Because of all this commotion going down, I'm going to extend the ending of this for a few days until everyone has found the dragon(s), just to make it fair to everyone.

I apologize so much for being so late with everything. If I could change this, I would. I really hope all of you are having a great Starfall! And thank you for the support as well. I never imagined this would be such a big hit!

@Cheshly @dustclouds @Fabellaura @Sidegrinder @StrangeJellybean @chatoyant @ClockworkEclipse @Loviare @Syceris @ThisOneIsBlue @KatofCheshire @Kururin @KlothoJetres @Katsuokai @Saraceaser @hannahbonn @morpheme @rubyredtan @LadyKnightKatsa
I'm so sorry this is so late again, guys. I'm currently taking about an hour off from being at the hospital so I can be home and shower and take care of things here that I need to take care of. Unfortunately that means I'm only accepting what's come in now. I'll send everyone's clues out asap.

They don't know what is wrong with my godson currently, but given that he's only a year old (today is his birthday, in fact, which really, REALLY sucks for him and the rest of his family) they're concerned about his temperature not going down and the rash he's developed on his body. I'm going to be spending the night in the hospital again, and checking back in once more tomorrow. Because of all this commotion going down, I'm going to extend the ending of this for a few days until everyone has found the dragon(s), just to make it fair to everyone.

I apologize so much for being so late with everything. If I could change this, I would. I really hope all of you are having a great Starfall! And thank you for the support as well. I never imagined this would be such a big hit!

@Cheshly @dustclouds @Fabellaura @Sidegrinder @StrangeJellybean @chatoyant @ClockworkEclipse @Loviare @Syceris @ThisOneIsBlue @KatofCheshire @Kururin @KlothoJetres @Katsuokai @Saraceaser @hannahbonn @morpheme @rubyredtan @LadyKnightKatsa
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Don't worry about Starfall. Take care of yourself, and your family. I can't imagine how stressful this is. Let us know if there's any way we can help (even if it's just sending well wishes). Please take care!
Don't worry about Starfall. Take care of yourself, and your family. I can't imagine how stressful this is. Let us know if there's any way we can help (even if it's just sending well wishes). Please take care!
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LadyKnightKatsa

Thank you! I will take care of them. Thank you for being understanding.

To everyone else, I'm heading offline now. I have about twenty minutes to shower and get back to the hospital. If anyone receives a clue that's the same as before, please let me know!
@LadyKnightKatsa

Thank you! I will take care of them. Thank you for being understanding.

To everyone else, I'm heading offline now. I have about twenty minutes to shower and get back to the hospital. If anyone receives a clue that's the same as before, please let me know!
@Impception I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. Please don't worry about any delays with this. There's no need to apologize; taking care of your family and yourself comes first. I hope the situation gets better soon.
@Impception I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. Please don't worry about any delays with this. There's no need to apologize; taking care of your family and yourself comes first. I hope the situation gets better soon.
HNETOrN.pnggnImhnO.pngzJisnI3.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22466237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224663/22466237_350.png[/img] [/url] With a soft flutter of wings folding towards her body, Myth lands near the entrance to your lair. "Kohana and Saitou have visited diligently the last few days to provide the scraps of knowledge collected to seek out our lost friend." She pauses, looking around as if to see one of them back home, weary from delivering so many messages to rescuers. Clearly disappointed not to be given a chance to say hi, she continues: "Moon sent me over to provide some insight into the problem." (sent a guess in :D, hope all goes well with the hospitalization)

22466237_350.png

With a soft flutter of wings folding towards her body, Myth lands near the entrance to your lair. "Kohana and Saitou have visited diligently the last few days to provide the scraps of knowledge collected to seek out our lost friend."

She pauses, looking around as if to see one of them back home, weary from delivering so many messages to rescuers. Clearly disappointed not to be given a chance to say hi, she continues: "Moon sent me over to provide some insight into the problem."

(sent a guess in :D, hope all goes well with the hospitalization)
FkU0xOo.gif
@Impception Don't stress yourself, okay? Family always comes before a pixel pet site. ^^
@Impception Don't stress yourself, okay? Family always comes before a pixel pet site. ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15