Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Starlit Scavengers (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Sidegrinder

Nothing counts more than anything else. CRs must be filled by at least three lines with more than one item in a stack.
@Sidegrinder

Nothing counts more than anything else. CRs must be filled by at least three lines with more than one item in a stack.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception Can you add me to the daily pinglist please? Also, just to be sure what we're looking for, these clues lead to a dragon in a lair somewhere, yes?
@Impception Can you add me to the daily pinglist please? Also, just to be sure what we're looking for, these clues lead to a dragon in a lair somewhere, yes?
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@Impception So three full rows? Alrighty then. How many dragons/levels would be required (sorry if this one's been answered)?
@Impception So three full rows? Alrighty then. How many dragons/levels would be required (sorry if this one's been answered)?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@ThisOneIsBlue

Yep! You're looking for a dragon in a lair. :)

@Sidegrinder

You get one clue per three dragons, level doesn't matter. Dragons can be sent for payout via PA or sent via one-way CR for 3x the tickets. All dragons sent in also count for the IFR/OFR.
@ThisOneIsBlue

Yep! You're looking for a dragon in a lair. :)

@Sidegrinder

You get one clue per three dragons, level doesn't matter. Dragons can be sent for payout via PA or sent via one-way CR for 3x the tickets. All dragons sent in also count for the IFR/OFR.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception Thank you! ^^
@Impception Thank you! ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Ah! This seems like fun! Could I be added to the ping list?
Ah! This seems like fun! Could I be added to the ping list?
61piwct.gif
Oh, and could you please add me to the daily pinglist too?
Oh, and could you please add me to the daily pinglist too?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Sure thing!
@KatofCheshire @Kururin

Sure thing!
@Impception

Please add me to the daily ping list.
@Impception

Please add me to the daily ping list.
ehwsgz.jpgtumblr_nhcv6vFz5r1u1qk3fo2_250.pngehwsgz.jpg
@KlothoJetres

You got it!
@KlothoJetres

You got it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15