Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Starlit Scavengers (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Impception

I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist please~
Also, just to make sure: When I want payout for my dragons I send them via PA and still receive clues (one for three dragons), and if I send them via One-Way CR I don't receive money, but more tickets and clues? Just asking since one of your examples was a level 5 dragon that wasn't sent via One-Way CR, which probably means payout, but a bit below it says you should send all dragons for payout via PA. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious though. ^^'
@Impception

I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist please~
Also, just to make sure: When I want payout for my dragons I send them via PA and still receive clues (one for three dragons), and if I send them via One-Way CR I don't receive money, but more tickets and clues? Just asking since one of your examples was a level 5 dragon that wasn't sent via One-Way CR, which probably means payout, but a bit below it says you should send all dragons for payout via PA. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious though. ^^'
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@Loviare

Yes, all dragons meant for payout are to be sent via PA. Both of those mean the same thing. :) If you want payout for your dragons, send via PA, if you don't want payout for your dragons but want more tickets, send via one-way CR. :)
@Loviare

Yes, all dragons meant for payout are to be sent via PA. Both of those mean the same thing. :) If you want payout for your dragons, send via PA, if you don't want payout for your dragons but want more tickets, send via one-way CR. :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Cheshly @dustclouds @Fabellaura @Sidegrinder @StrangeJellybean @chatoyant @ClockworkEclipse @Loviare

All of you are added to the daily pinglist!
@Cheshly @dustclouds @Fabellaura @Sidegrinder @StrangeJellybean @chatoyant @ClockworkEclipse @Loviare

All of you are added to the daily pinglist!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
daily pinglist please
daily pinglist please
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

You got it!
@Syceris

You got it!
@Impception
So the tickets we earn the first week for dragons also count for the OOF Raffle right? Or only for this raffle?
@Impception
So the tickets we earn the first week for dragons also count for the OOF Raffle right? Or only for this raffle?
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds

Dragons sent in this week do count for the OFR!
@dustclouds

Dragons sent in this week do count for the OFR!
@Impception
Thanks for the clarification! Some dragons incoming then ^-^
What do you mean by Junk CRs being "half full"?
@Impception
Thanks for the clarification! Some dragons incoming then ^-^
What do you mean by Junk CRs being "half full"?
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds

CRs must be filled by at least three lines with more than one item in a stack.
@dustclouds

CRs must be filled by at least three lines with more than one item in a stack.
@Impception Quick question! How much "junk" must be sent in for the three clues (as in, how many slots in the CR)? Do some items count more than others, like an [item=Ivory Comb] being worth more than [item=Bone Fragments]?
@Impception Quick question! How much "junk" must be sent in for the three clues (as in, how many slots in the CR)? Do some items count more than others, like an Ivory Comb being worth more than Bone Fragments ?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15