Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Grab Bags! - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@BlueHorse

Could I maybe have some familiars for my dragons? :3
@BlueHorse

Could I maybe have some familiars for my dragons? :3
@BlueHorse
Big bag with a Scythe Kamaitachi and
I'd like one of these in order of prefrance
14, neskah
3 harvest
12 death spell
@BlueHorse
Big bag with a Scythe Kamaitachi and
I'd like one of these in order of prefrance
14, neskah
3 harvest
12 death spell
@BlueHorse firstly thank you for helping us newbies!!! May I please have a big bag and a terra tortoise?! Thank you so much!!! :D
@BlueHorse firstly thank you for helping us newbies!!! May I please have a big bag and a terra tortoise?! Thank you so much!!! :D
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@BlueHorse Can I get 2 with a Buttercup Strangler please?
@BlueHorse Can I get 2 with a Buttercup Strangler please?
@bluehorse could I have 14? I don't know what to name her, but I'll figure it out! Also could I have a random familiar? Thanks!
@bluehorse could I have 14? I don't know what to name her, but I'll figure it out! Also could I have a random familiar? Thanks!
@BlueHorse could I have any familiar? (Surprise me!)
@BlueHorse could I have any familiar? (Surprise me!)
tumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.giflets see where the wind takes ustumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
May I claim 3 and name her Morrigan, please?
May I claim 3 and name her Morrigan, please?
@Bluehorse
May I please claim number 3 and name her Morrigan please?
@Bluehorse
May I please claim number 3 and name her Morrigan please?
@majikj
Your Big Grab Bag and Sweetpuff will be on its way shortly! Thank you for having patience with us as we sort things out and welcome to the Flight Rising family!

@Serposum
Your Big Grab Bag and Umberhorn Qiriq will have it's new home in no time! Thanks for coming by and please have patience as we sort through all our items to make this experience as smooth as possible. ^.^

@ABTBEE
Your Big Grab Bag and Sickle Kamaitachi is in the works. It may take some time, but it'll be with you before you know it! Thanks for coming by, and we hope you have a great time here on Flight Rising!

@SilverQuark
Sure thing! We will simply pass you a Magma Runner as well as a Snowfall Elk; take good care of them! This may take some time as we are backed-up on orders, but we will get to you none-the-less. Regardless, thanks for coming by!

@StormJunes
Dragon #12, or Rhaza, was one of my own. ^.^ I'm glad to see she'll be going to a good home. Please provide a name of a familiar you'd like that hasn't been claimed by the above participants or simply state you'd like a random familiar.

@moonwhiskers
Dragon #3, or Pan, will surely find a good home with you! The Sweetpuff you wanted, however, has already been claimed by majikj and we only have the one. Please claim another familiar that hasn't been taken already or simply state you like a random one. ^.^

@Nire8D
We'll give you a Medium Grab Bag, but please pick another familiar besides the Sweetpuff as it has already been claimed by majikj. You can look through the participants before you to make sure the next one hasn't been claimed or simply write you'd like a random one!

@Karpalo
You may pick two familiars that haven't been claimed or simply say you'd like two random ones~ Thanks for coming by!

@Funghoul13
Dragon #14, or Neskah, will certainly feel at home with you. The dragon and your Scythe Kamaitachi will be with you shortly after we tend to the other participants above! Have a great time here at Flight Rising and please be patient~

@GhostxPains
Your Big Grab Bag and Terra Tortoise will be with you in no time! Please have some patience with us as we have many orders to sort through. Regardless, you'll get your Big Bag and familiar!

@Musical
Dragon #2 needs to be named, so please provide one or simply ask that BlueHorse gives one for you. The Buttercup Strangler will be attached as soon as this has been done. Welcome to Flight Rising!

@StillANerd
The dragon you wanted has already been claimed by a person above, please pick another or a different Grab Bag altogether. A random familiar will be included in regardless of your choice~ Thank you for participating!

@Boosters
You will be given a Medium Grab Bag with a random familiar once the above participants have been taken care of. Thank you for your patience and we're happy to have you as part of the Flight Rising family!

@TheFabulousDerp
The dragon you wanted has already been taken by a participant above; you also need to name a familiar or simply state that you'll take a random one that BlueHorse will provide. Tell us if you'd like a dragon not-yet-claimed or a different Grab Bag altogether. Either way, a free familiar is included in which you can choose or will be chosen for you upon request. Thanks for your patience and we hope you have a great time here in Flight Rising!
@majikj
Your Big Grab Bag and Sweetpuff will be on its way shortly! Thank you for having patience with us as we sort things out and welcome to the Flight Rising family!

@Serposum
Your Big Grab Bag and Umberhorn Qiriq will have it's new home in no time! Thanks for coming by and please have patience as we sort through all our items to make this experience as smooth as possible. ^.^

@ABTBEE
Your Big Grab Bag and Sickle Kamaitachi is in the works. It may take some time, but it'll be with you before you know it! Thanks for coming by, and we hope you have a great time here on Flight Rising!

@SilverQuark
Sure thing! We will simply pass you a Magma Runner as well as a Snowfall Elk; take good care of them! This may take some time as we are backed-up on orders, but we will get to you none-the-less. Regardless, thanks for coming by!

@StormJunes
Dragon #12, or Rhaza, was one of my own. ^.^ I'm glad to see she'll be going to a good home. Please provide a name of a familiar you'd like that hasn't been claimed by the above participants or simply state you'd like a random familiar.

@moonwhiskers
Dragon #3, or Pan, will surely find a good home with you! The Sweetpuff you wanted, however, has already been claimed by majikj and we only have the one. Please claim another familiar that hasn't been taken already or simply state you like a random one. ^.^

@Nire8D
We'll give you a Medium Grab Bag, but please pick another familiar besides the Sweetpuff as it has already been claimed by majikj. You can look through the participants before you to make sure the next one hasn't been claimed or simply write you'd like a random one!

@Karpalo
You may pick two familiars that haven't been claimed or simply say you'd like two random ones~ Thanks for coming by!

@Funghoul13
Dragon #14, or Neskah, will certainly feel at home with you. The dragon and your Scythe Kamaitachi will be with you shortly after we tend to the other participants above! Have a great time here at Flight Rising and please be patient~

@GhostxPains
Your Big Grab Bag and Terra Tortoise will be with you in no time! Please have some patience with us as we have many orders to sort through. Regardless, you'll get your Big Bag and familiar!

@Musical
Dragon #2 needs to be named, so please provide one or simply ask that BlueHorse gives one for you. The Buttercup Strangler will be attached as soon as this has been done. Welcome to Flight Rising!

@StillANerd
The dragon you wanted has already been claimed by a person above, please pick another or a different Grab Bag altogether. A random familiar will be included in regardless of your choice~ Thank you for participating!

@Boosters
You will be given a Medium Grab Bag with a random familiar once the above participants have been taken care of. Thank you for your patience and we're happy to have you as part of the Flight Rising family!

@TheFabulousDerp
The dragon you wanted has already been taken by a participant above; you also need to name a familiar or simply state that you'll take a random one that BlueHorse will provide. Tell us if you'd like a dragon not-yet-claimed or a different Grab Bag altogether. Either way, a free familiar is included in which you can choose or will be chosen for you upon request. Thanks for your patience and we hope you have a great time here in Flight Rising!
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BoulderEnder any random fmailiar is amazing! <3
@BoulderEnder any random fmailiar is amazing! <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23