Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Grab Bags! - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@ronn We got your order; thanks for stopping in! Your dragon and familiar will be with you momentarily.
@ronn We got your order; thanks for stopping in! Your dragon and familiar will be with you momentarily.
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BlueHorse
May I please have #1 with a moss-covered golem?
She's so pretty, I'm in love. I'd name her... Eunne.
@BlueHorse
May I please have #1 with a moss-covered golem?
She's so pretty, I'm in love. I'd name her... Eunne.
UJXttDL.png
@ronn Oh, also sorry to say it looks like #6 is taken. Please pick another Dragon Grab Bag or different Grab Bag!
@ronn Oh, also sorry to say it looks like #6 is taken. Please pick another Dragon Grab Bag or different Grab Bag!
@BlueHorse
how about a big bag and thank you anyways
@BlueHorse
how about a big bag and thank you anyways
@paperchamomiles
Sure thing! Eunne and your Moss-Covered Golem will be with you in a bit. Have fun here in Flight Rising!

@ronn
Thank you for letting us know. You will receive a Big Grab Bag as well as the Lion you requested momentarily.
@paperchamomiles
Sure thing! Eunne and your Moss-Covered Golem will be with you in a bit. Have fun here in Flight Rising!

@ronn
Thank you for letting us know. You will receive a Big Grab Bag as well as the Lion you requested momentarily.
@Bubblecat123 @Loadbearing

Please use this time to request a free familiar with your Grab Bag out of the list of familiars given. If you do not do this within the allotted time then one will be chosen for you. Thanks again for coming by!
@Bubblecat123 @Loadbearing

Please use this time to request a free familiar with your Grab Bag out of the list of familiars given. If you do not do this within the allotted time then one will be chosen for you. Thanks again for coming by!
Caught up to this point. All claimed Grab Bags have been sent out and thread is up to date.
Caught up to this point. All claimed Grab Bags have been sent out and thread is up to date.
2mjUkBn.png eTzHIVk.pngtumblr_owcu6cx37C1vr5hp1o3_250.png
Aaah thanks so much
Aaah thanks so much
UJXttDL.png
Can I please get the pearl catcher with the dark tufted sparrow? And her name can be Juli ^^
Can I please get the pearl catcher with the dark tufted sparrow? And her name can be Juli ^^
@Loreigh Alright, we got you. You're Grab Bag will be with you shortly. ^.^ Thanks for coming by!
@Loreigh Alright, we got you. You're Grab Bag will be with you shortly. ^.^ Thanks for coming by!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23