Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Grab Bags! - CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@BlueHorse
ah, can i get a big bag with chipskink?
@BlueHorse
ah, can i get a big bag with chipskink?
He/him please!
Im always willing to make new friends QQ
@BlueHorse

Then, may i please have a chipskink? Thank you very much!
@BlueHorse

Then, may i please have a chipskink? Thank you very much!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif

[/url]
@BlueHorse

May I take grab bag 1? The dragon already has a name. ^^
And the Centaur Archer to go with it. If it's already taken, could I have the Wetland Unicorn instead?
Thank you!!
@BlueHorse

May I take grab bag 1? The dragon already has a name. ^^
And the Centaur Archer to go with it. If it's already taken, could I have the Wetland Unicorn instead?
Thank you!!
Heyo!
Arya here, I'm not active anymore, so I am giving away my remaining dragons! Check out my thread here!
@BlueHorsecan I have dragon bag 3? I would call her coruscent. Also, for the familiar can I have the wetland unicorn. Not really sure how this works but thx! :)))
@BlueHorsecan I have dragon bag 3? I would call her coruscent. Also, for the familiar can I have the wetland unicorn. Not really sure how this works but thx! :)))
@BlueHorse
Hello! Could I please have a dragon bag with number 2? I would like to name her Makala! I would also like to have a brilliant psywurm, please.
@BlueHorse
Hello! Could I please have a dragon bag with number 2? I would like to name her Makala! I would also like to have a brilliant psywurm, please.
@Arya22 @aq48bh @TwelveBluebells

Oh my, I am sorry to say that this thread was closed shortly after Welcome Week. Terribly sorry. I totally forgot to change the title. I've been so busy with trying to find a place to stay after Irma, and not many people are willing to help out with pets. I really don't understand why..

I will be giving each of you a surprise because of my lacking. Again, I am really sorry.
@Arya22 @aq48bh @TwelveBluebells

Oh my, I am sorry to say that this thread was closed shortly after Welcome Week. Terribly sorry. I totally forgot to change the title. I've been so busy with trying to find a place to stay after Irma, and not many people are willing to help out with pets. I really don't understand why..

I will be giving each of you a surprise because of my lacking. Again, I am really sorry.
2mjUkBn.png eTzHIVk.pngtumblr_owcu6cx37C1vr5hp1o3_250.png
@BlueHorse
It's okay. Thanks so much for the stuff u sent tho. Good luck with finding a place to stay!
@BlueHorse
It's okay. Thanks so much for the stuff u sent tho. Good luck with finding a place to stay!
@BlueHorse
@BlueHorse
@BlueHorse
It's no problem at all! Thank you for the gifts and I hope you can find someone who will help you out.
@BlueHorse
It's no problem at all! Thank you for the gifts and I hope you can find someone who will help you out.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23