Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Grab Bags! - CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hello @BlueHorse, could I please claim Dragonbag #1, Pan with a Celestial Antelope? Thank you~
Hello @BlueHorse, could I please claim Dragonbag #1, Pan with a Celestial Antelope? Thank you~
@ivyleaf33
Pan is certainly up for grabs, but I'm afraid someone before you has already claimed the last Celestial Antelope. Please pick a different familiar or simply state that you'd like BlueHorse to pick one for you.
@ivyleaf33
Pan is certainly up for grabs, but I'm afraid someone before you has already claimed the last Celestial Antelope. Please pick a different familiar or simply state that you'd like BlueHorse to pick one for you.
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BoulderEnder

Ah, I see. May I take the Blooming Strangler then? Thanks~
@BoulderEnder

Ah, I see. May I take the Blooming Strangler then? Thanks~
@Bluehorse Can I get a random familiar?
@Bluehorse Can I get a random familiar?
@FaceOfTheDevil
Sure thing!
@FaceOfTheDevil
Sure thing!
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BlueHorse

Could I get a big bag with a Mith Bruiser? ^^
@BlueHorse

Could I get a big bag with a Mith Bruiser? ^^
@Bluehorse
May I claim number #2 and name him Gilbert with a Coral Basilisk please?
@Bluehorse
May I claim number #2 and name him Gilbert with a Coral Basilisk please?
Could I take this guy off of your hands and a Nochnyr? I'll name him Tarrot. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35930970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359310/35930970_350.png[/img] [/url] @BlueHorse
Could I take this guy off of your hands and a Nochnyr? I'll name him Tarrot.

35930970_350.png

@BlueHorse
@BlueHorse

Hello!! Is it possible for me to claim a random Dragon Bag ? The dragons are all beautiful, I can't make a decision! Name-wise, I would preferably choose William for a male, and Karen for a female!
@BlueHorse

Hello!! Is it possible for me to claim a random Dragon Bag ? The dragons are all beautiful, I can't make a decision! Name-wise, I would preferably choose William for a male, and Karen for a female!
@BlueHorse may I get a grab bag?
@BlueHorse may I get a grab bag?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23