Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Grab Bags! - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@BlueHorse May I have a dragon bag #10 please and I would like to name him Braiden
@BlueHorse May I have a dragon bag #10 please and I would like to name him Braiden
?pWsc_=party.png
@KairinRose hi bby ty for the ping jhdgsahdgjas--
@BlueHorse is it possible to claim a big bag? I'm a bit confused on how this works but I do know I'd really like the Orpheodrys Serthis is it's available qwq
@KairinRose hi bby ty for the ping jhdgsahdgjas--
@BlueHorse is it possible to claim a big bag? I'm a bit confused on how this works but I do know I'd really like the Orpheodrys Serthis is it's available qwq
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
wKyST5C.gif
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
@Bluehorse Could I have Enya in bag #6? I'd also LOVE a Scythe kamaitachi (love me some weasels)
@Bluehorse Could I have Enya in bag #6? I'd also LOVE a Scythe kamaitachi (love me some weasels)
@Bluehorse

Can I get dragon bag #15? I'd name her Freckle, and could I get an Augite Protector for her?
@Bluehorse

Can I get dragon bag #15? I'd name her Freckle, and could I get an Augite Protector for her?
5EkTDsU.png Quest Thread
Wishlist
@Bubblecat123
Thanks for coming by! I'm a helper here and would like to say welcome to Flight Rising! BlueHorse will get to your Grab Bag but please request a free familiar with your order as well~ ^.^

@tieflingcleric
Thanks for getting one of our Grab Bags! I hope you have a great time with your stuff and new familiar! (also I love the username; I'm a big D&D nerd)

@Loadbearing
Greetings and thanks for coming! Can you please request your free familiar with your order? All those you see are up for grabs!

@Kialla
Glad you like my boy! Braiden is a great name~ Can you please request a familiar with your Guardian? They're free with every Grab Bag!

@AtomicWhale
You did great! BlueHorse will get your Grab Bag and Orpheodrys Serthis right away! Thanks for coming by~

@Morcantus
Nice name! Your dragon and Scythe Kamaitachi (I like those too) will be with you shortly. Have a great time here at Flight Rising!
@Bubblecat123
Thanks for coming by! I'm a helper here and would like to say welcome to Flight Rising! BlueHorse will get to your Grab Bag but please request a free familiar with your order as well~ ^.^

@tieflingcleric
Thanks for getting one of our Grab Bags! I hope you have a great time with your stuff and new familiar! (also I love the username; I'm a big D&D nerd)

@Loadbearing
Greetings and thanks for coming! Can you please request your free familiar with your order? All those you see are up for grabs!

@Kialla
Glad you like my boy! Braiden is a great name~ Can you please request a familiar with your Guardian? They're free with every Grab Bag!

@AtomicWhale
You did great! BlueHorse will get your Grab Bag and Orpheodrys Serthis right away! Thanks for coming by~

@Morcantus
Nice name! Your dragon and Scythe Kamaitachi (I like those too) will be with you shortly. Have a great time here at Flight Rising!
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@Solarwing
Hello there! Your Grab Bag will be given to you shortly~ I'm also glad that you like my little fae. ^.^ Freckle is an adorable name for her. Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Solarwing
Hello there! Your Grab Bag will be given to you shortly~ I'm also glad that you like my little fae. ^.^ Freckle is an adorable name for her. Welcome to Flight Rising!
@BoulderEnder Thank you ^_^
@BoulderEnder Thank you ^_^
5EkTDsU.png Quest Thread
Wishlist
@BlueHorse May i have the magma Runner also i did not realize they were included.
@BlueHorse May i have the magma Runner also i did not realize they were included.
?pWsc_=party.png
@Kialla No worries! Your Grab Bag will be on it's way soon. Have an awesome time here!
@Kialla No worries! Your Grab Bag will be on it's way soon. Have an awesome time here!
@BlueHorse
Can i get the dragon #6 and call her Ruby
Thank you if i get a familiar could it be the last one the lion flower looking one
@BlueHorse
Can i get the dragon #6 and call her Ruby
Thank you if i get a familiar could it be the last one the lion flower looking one
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23