Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Out-Of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64
@Pandamoniaz Mine are correct :>
@Pandamoniaz Mine are correct :>
~~~~~~
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

~~~~

FR time +10

projects
wishlist

~~~~

tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png

~~~~

they/them

~~~~

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
~~~~~~
@Pandamoniaz Mine are correct, thanks!
@Pandamoniaz Mine are correct, thanks!
@pandamoniaz
Seems right!
@pandamoniaz
Seems right!
Half inactive, sadly.
@Pandamoniaz All good ! :)
@Pandamoniaz All good ! :)
tumblr_messaging_p986wfcDpa1s6ng4s_400.png
@Pandamoniaz Mine are all correct :>
@Pandamoniaz Mine are all correct :>
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@Pandamoniaz
I think mine's right c:
@Pandamoniaz
I think mine's right c:
IQVDOqH.png
@Pandamoniaz I think I'm only missing one dragon from Friday. It's ID 30192112 and seems to be listed under someone else's name. [url=https://imgur.com/uw5nPNB][img]http://i.imgur.com/uw5nPNB.png[/img][/url] Some proof for it, it's the second dragons, the first is recorded correctly under my name. Thought I'd post the screenshot since I was digging through my AH history to find it anyway and this way the attendants won't have to. This is the only thing, the attendants were great otherwise! An no one misspelled my name, that's a first! It really was easy to work with you guys, even though I didn't send many dragons. Thank you for the nice raffle ^^
@Pandamoniaz

I think I'm only missing one dragon from Friday. It's ID 30192112 and seems to be listed under someone else's name.

uw5nPNB.png

Some proof for it, it's the second dragons, the first is recorded correctly under my name. Thought I'd post the screenshot since I was digging through my AH history to find it anyway and this way the attendants won't have to.

This is the only thing, the attendants were great otherwise! An no one misspelled my name, that's a first! It really was easy to work with you guys, even though I didn't send many dragons. Thank you for the nice raffle ^^

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
Mine looks fine, good luck to all!
Mine looks fine, good luck to all!
@Pandamoniaz

Comparing against AH records, I found a few mistakes for mine.
  • Dragon #35678316 was sent to the Public Buy, so shouldn't be listed for tickets.
  • Dragon #35960930 was one of the dragons I sent and had the color bonus. (If this one's a problem to fix, I don't mind if it's left as it is.)
  • Dragon #35959183 did not have the gene bonus, while Dragon #35978452 did. (This one doesn't really matter as the totals are the same either way, but since I noticed the error, I figured I'd mention it for consistency's sake.)

Everything else looks correct. :)
@Pandamoniaz

Comparing against AH records, I found a few mistakes for mine.
  • Dragon #35678316 was sent to the Public Buy, so shouldn't be listed for tickets.
  • Dragon #35960930 was one of the dragons I sent and had the color bonus. (If this one's a problem to fix, I don't mind if it's left as it is.)
  • Dragon #35959183 did not have the gene bonus, while Dragon #35978452 did. (This one doesn't really matter as the totals are the same either way, but since I noticed the error, I figured I'd mention it for consistency's sake.)

Everything else looks correct. :)
Na5WGHa.png
@Pandamoniaz

Mine are all correct! Sorry for the late reply, your ping got buried >.>
@Pandamoniaz

Mine are all correct! Sorry for the late reply, your ping got buried >.>
Cinus_small.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64