Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Out-Of-Flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@Emmahaa
I sending a few more
@Emmahaa
I sending a few more
@GryphonFeathers

:llamasquish: Thank you !!
@GryphonFeathers

:llamasquish: Thank you !!
c33OBRd.png
@PheonixPonder

What should I do when there is NO ONE online attending the raffle?

I just leveled up six dragons to send to y'all, but there isn't anyone available to take them.

I can't hang around online all day waiting for someone to be available. Any suggestions? Any backup people?
@PheonixPonder

What should I do when there is NO ONE online attending the raffle?

I just leveled up six dragons to send to y'all, but there isn't anyone available to take them.

I can't hang around online all day waiting for someone to be available. Any suggestions? Any backup people?
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
@risforrose

If no one has got them yet I'll get them then. ^_^ sorry for the wait.
@risforrose

If no one has got them yet I'll get them then. ^_^ sorry for the wait.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire

Sending 10 dragons via PA, 3 of them are snapper/crackle :)
@Tanglefire

Sending 10 dragons via PA, 3 of them are snapper/crackle :)
@Emmahaa
Sending you the last of the space dergs for tonight
@Emmahaa
Sending you the last of the space dergs for tonight
@GryphonFeathers

Oo gosh, thank you and sweet dreams~

taps on some stars for nightlights
@GryphonFeathers

Oo gosh, thank you and sweet dreams~

taps on some stars for nightlights
c33OBRd.png
@Emmahaa
Gonna send you 10 dragons right now :)
@Emmahaa
Gonna send you 10 dragons right now :)
@Eldeen

Sweet! Thank you so much for the support!
@Eldeen

Sweet! Thank you so much for the support!
c33OBRd.png
@risforrose

Hi, I'm sorry no one was available, I was at work when you pinged. I'll see what I can do about making sure that doesn't happen again. I will certainly be making inquiries into what happened. But you can always send to me and I'll take care of them, there may be a bit of a wait involved though.

Thank you for supporting Arcane <3
@risforrose

Hi, I'm sorry no one was available, I was at work when you pinged. I'll see what I can do about making sure that doesn't happen again. I will certainly be making inquiries into what happened. But you can always send to me and I'll take care of them, there may be a bit of a wait involved though.

Thank you for supporting Arcane <3
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64