Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LightningDOM] Raffle & Buy [Done]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
@DeadlyInformant
Not sure how much I'll be available but how can I be added as an attendant to fill in when I can?
@DeadlyInformant
Not sure how much I'll be available but how can I be added as an attendant to fill in when I can?
@Sivi

Send me a gmail and I can add you to the sheet. :D
@Sivi

Send me a gmail and I can add you to the sheet. :D
@deadlyinformant Your OOF sheet broke!
@deadlyinformant Your OOF sheet broke!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@TheKillingEdge

I have two level 6s I'm sending over for 20k T and 120 tickets please. Thank you! (also, as Deluxe said, the spreadsheet appears to be broken)
@TheKillingEdge

I have two level 6s I'm sending over for 20k T and 120 tickets please. Thank you! (also, as Deluxe said, the spreadsheet appears to be broken)
@Lyricity

Send 'em on over! I'm going to go back up what I have and work on an offline sheet for a bit until we're sure all is well
@Lyricity

Send 'em on over! I'm going to go back up what I have and work on an offline sheet for a bit until we're sure all is well
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TheKillingEdge

The trade was already sent, but thank you for keeping me up to date. I appreciate it.
@TheKillingEdge

The trade was already sent, but thank you for keeping me up to date. I appreciate it.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8xQeuMS.gif[/img][/center]
8xQeuMS.gif
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@Deluxe

Thank you! Is it still broken? o:
@Deluxe

Thank you! Is it still broken? o:
[center][item=Electric Nymph][/center] friendly bump from a friendly nymph
Electric Nymph
friendly bump from a friendly nymph
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@DeadlyInformant Not to be impatient or anything, but did you get my question on the other page?
@DeadlyInformant Not to be impatient or anything, but did you get my question on the other page?
Needleblinking.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119