Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] *Closed*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Sending stuff : D
Sending stuff : D
OwsoRlz.png
He/Him | +15 hr FR Time | Procrastinating
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
@RandomShmoe is there a ping list for when new items go up? If there is, may I be on it?
@RandomShmoe is there a ping list for when new items go up? If there is, may I be on it?
XdKddgH.png
@RandomShmoe

Could I get pinged for new lists and the other two events you're running, please?
@RandomShmoe

Could I get pinged for new lists and the other two events you're running, please?
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
Pinglist updated and Jack pot is up to date

PMs are all caught up!
Pinglist updated and Jack pot is up to date

PMs are all caught up!
@CrazyassBat, @Snivy88, @Delcat, @RottingFlesh, @WaverVelvet, @chatoyant, @Hideki, @tigressRising, @Cheshly, @Zombrie, @Saraceaser, @MorbidFlaw, @Tufira, @Dandelionqueen, @Teadwin, @October, @Eialyne, @AlvildaBright, @catgame21234, @bowserslave, @NinaOsp, @evenasnow, @Kristan, @Kvon, @Fabellaura, @briteoctopus, @SteelAndSparks, @Watercolour, @Ahdravi, @CuddlyHippo, @AmeriaSparrow, @Arapocalypse, @eeriansadow, @Nighttyger

New List is up~
@CrazyassBat, @Snivy88, @Delcat, @RottingFlesh, @WaverVelvet, @chatoyant, @Hideki, @tigressRising, @Cheshly, @Zombrie, @Saraceaser, @MorbidFlaw, @Tufira, @Dandelionqueen, @Teadwin, @October, @Eialyne, @AlvildaBright, @catgame21234, @bowserslave, @NinaOsp, @evenasnow, @Kristan, @Kvon, @Fabellaura, @briteoctopus, @SteelAndSparks, @Watercolour, @Ahdravi, @CuddlyHippo, @AmeriaSparrow, @Arapocalypse, @eeriansadow, @Nighttyger

New List is up~
Incoming sharp stuff in the mail
@RandomShmoe
Could I also be added to the pinglist for new lists? :]
Incoming sharp stuff in the mail
@RandomShmoe
Could I also be added to the pinglist for new lists? :]
OwsoRlz.png
He/Him | +15 hr FR Time | Procrastinating
Sending stuff~ :3
Sending stuff~ :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@RandomShmoe

I would love to be added to the Ping List for when new lists are up. :)
@RandomShmoe

I would love to be added to the Ping List for when new lists are up. :)
@RandomShmoe

Can I also be added to the pinglist, please?
@RandomShmoe

Can I also be added to the pinglist, please?
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12