Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] *Closed*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@RandomShmoe
I'd like to be on the pinglist for new lists!
@RandomShmoe
I'd like to be on the pinglist for new lists!
nn4KUKj.png
@RandomShmoe

PMed you with some suplies
@RandomShmoe

PMed you with some suplies
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Items sent. Pinglist please!
Items sent. Pinglist please!
uDNAbBS.png
@RandomShmoe could you ping me when the wyrmwound dip starts
@RandomShmoe could you ping me when the wyrmwound dip starts
Sending in a couple of things for today~ ^^
Sending in a couple of things for today~ ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@RandomShmoe
Could you add me to the ping list please? And the Jar Guessing game:)
@RandomShmoe
Could you add me to the ping list please? And the Jar Guessing game:)
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@RandomShmoe
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? :)
@RandomShmoe
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? :)
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
@RandomShmoe Please add me to the pinglist!
@RandomShmoe Please add me to the pinglist!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
Okay everyone!! I am now officially home from vaca. It is now 1215am for me and normally I would be staying up and be doing stuff. But I am exhausted from the final days of vaca and the flight (even tho I did nothing but read) and I have an early doc appt. SO! Once I'm done with said doc appt I'll be able to play catch up and I'll be around more often.

I want to thank you all for joining in and being patient with me whilst I was on vaca. The next list will be up most likely after my doc appt. but if I wake up with enough time beforehand then the list will change then. After this point lists should be changed after rollover.

:D
Okay everyone!! I am now officially home from vaca. It is now 1215am for me and normally I would be staying up and be doing stuff. But I am exhausted from the final days of vaca and the flight (even tho I did nothing but read) and I have an early doc appt. SO! Once I'm done with said doc appt I'll be able to play catch up and I'll be around more often.

I want to thank you all for joining in and being patient with me whilst I was on vaca. The next list will be up most likely after my doc appt. but if I wake up with enough time beforehand then the list will change then. After this point lists should be changed after rollover.

:D
pinglist updated
pinglist updated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12