Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] *Closed*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Aww yis I have a fair few of these! Sleep well ^-^
Aww yis I have a fair few of these! Sleep well ^-^
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
starting on PMs~
starting on PMs~
PMs are all recorded and JackPot is up to date!
PMs are all recorded and JackPot is up to date!
All caught up and Jack pot up to date
All caught up and Jack pot up to date
@RandomShmoe
Just a heads up that I've changed my username (used to be MintyDragon), so if you could edit the pinglist that would be great :)
@RandomShmoe
Just a heads up that I've changed my username (used to be MintyDragon), so if you could edit the pinglist that would be great :)
0gldo0m.png
@CrazyassBat, @Snivy88, @Delcat, @RottingFlesh, @WaverVelvet, @chatoyant, @Hideki, @tigressRising, @Cheshly, @Zombrie, @Saraceaser, @MorbidFlaw, @Tufira, @Dandelionqueen, @Teadwin, @October, @Eialyne, @AlvildaBright, @catgame21234, @bowserslave, @NinaOsp, @evenasnow, @Kristan, @Kvon, @Fabellaura, @briteoctopus, @SteelAndSparks, @Watercolour, @Ahdravi, @CuddlyHippo, @AmeriaSparrow, @Arapocalypse, @eeriansadow, @Nighttyger, @Illmari, @ChaoticOmen, @FallingSlowly, @WiltingSorrow, @Elysadie, @Canisa, @Toxical, @Wintercreek, @SkyDancer10, @tranquilitea, @CornixElecti, @Gravebloom

Hey guys! The last list is up! So, I didn't realize I had the bedding list to the 26th, whoops!

SO! That is still going on for one more day as well as this new list!!

:D
@CrazyassBat, @Snivy88, @Delcat, @RottingFlesh, @WaverVelvet, @chatoyant, @Hideki, @tigressRising, @Cheshly, @Zombrie, @Saraceaser, @MorbidFlaw, @Tufira, @Dandelionqueen, @Teadwin, @October, @Eialyne, @AlvildaBright, @catgame21234, @bowserslave, @NinaOsp, @evenasnow, @Kristan, @Kvon, @Fabellaura, @briteoctopus, @SteelAndSparks, @Watercolour, @Ahdravi, @CuddlyHippo, @AmeriaSparrow, @Arapocalypse, @eeriansadow, @Nighttyger, @Illmari, @ChaoticOmen, @FallingSlowly, @WiltingSorrow, @Elysadie, @Canisa, @Toxical, @Wintercreek, @SkyDancer10, @tranquilitea, @CornixElecti, @Gravebloom

Hey guys! The last list is up! So, I didn't realize I had the bedding list to the 26th, whoops!

SO! That is still going on for one more day as well as this new list!!

:D
*cracks knuckles* 19 PMs for this...time to get working!
*cracks knuckles* 19 PMs for this...time to get working!
PMs are all recorded and Jack Pot is up to date!!
PMs are all recorded and Jack Pot is up to date!!
@Dandelionqueen @tigressRising @evenasnow @WickedHorror @Canisa @Kristan @Lonefox @Nighttyger @chatoyant @Delcat @Kvon @Wintercreek @Cheshly @sagaxi @argylion @Eialyne @NinaOsp @Illmari @Saraceaser @October @Heluna @Toxical @Zombrie @Fabellaura @eeriansadow @Arapocalypse @tranquilitea @MorbidFlaw @SteelAndSparks @CornixElecti @SkyDancer10 @FallingSlowly @Gravebloom @Ahdravi @CuddlyHippo @arcaneidolriots @briteoctopus @Guzmas @Tria @catgame21234 @Shleedelie @Watercolour @nuttysaladtree @Morgus @seamadeland @bonstrosity @ZiggyThePinhead @LadyKnightKatsa @gracerofl @FKcoffee @QueenSabriel @Tufira @rubyredtan @Josuuke @TesserWings @dragonflare92 @Tajrael @Teadwin @DramHammersong @WaverVelvet @Rezora @Restless @SommerBee @depinvenom @Aten @felistopaz @AmeriaSparrow @slothqueenxx @WiltingSorrow @Dragonia @CrazyassBat @Shaydas

First off, I want to thank you all for joining in on this event. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. :)

Now onto the Prize Items:

Most Items Sent In is won by @WickedHorror who sent in a total of 13,487 items!

Most Variety of Items Sent In is won by @tigressRising who sent in 148 unique items!

Congrats you two! Either ping me here or shoot me a PM with what you'd like me to grab for you! (you are more than welcomed to pick the skins that need to be brewed if you are interested in those)

NOW! Onto the main event! The JackPot reached up to 3,332,097 treasure! Great job everyone! That means 2 people will be going home wiiiiith:

1,110,699 treasure!!

Those two people are *drumroll sounds out*

@tigressRising

and

@evenasnow

Congrats you two!!! I will send you your winnings shortly! :D
@Dandelionqueen @tigressRising @evenasnow @WickedHorror @Canisa @Kristan @Lonefox @Nighttyger @chatoyant @Delcat @Kvon @Wintercreek @Cheshly @sagaxi @argylion @Eialyne @NinaOsp @Illmari @Saraceaser @October @Heluna @Toxical @Zombrie @Fabellaura @eeriansadow @Arapocalypse @tranquilitea @MorbidFlaw @SteelAndSparks @CornixElecti @SkyDancer10 @FallingSlowly @Gravebloom @Ahdravi @CuddlyHippo @arcaneidolriots @briteoctopus @Guzmas @Tria @catgame21234 @Shleedelie @Watercolour @nuttysaladtree @Morgus @seamadeland @bonstrosity @ZiggyThePinhead @LadyKnightKatsa @gracerofl @FKcoffee @QueenSabriel @Tufira @rubyredtan @Josuuke @TesserWings @dragonflare92 @Tajrael @Teadwin @DramHammersong @WaverVelvet @Rezora @Restless @SommerBee @depinvenom @Aten @felistopaz @AmeriaSparrow @slothqueenxx @WiltingSorrow @Dragonia @CrazyassBat @Shaydas

First off, I want to thank you all for joining in on this event. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. :)

Now onto the Prize Items:

Most Items Sent In is won by @WickedHorror who sent in a total of 13,487 items!

Most Variety of Items Sent In is won by @tigressRising who sent in 148 unique items!

Congrats you two! Either ping me here or shoot me a PM with what you'd like me to grab for you! (you are more than welcomed to pick the skins that need to be brewed if you are interested in those)

NOW! Onto the main event! The JackPot reached up to 3,332,097 treasure! Great job everyone! That means 2 people will be going home wiiiiith:

1,110,699 treasure!!

Those two people are *drumroll sounds out*

@tigressRising

and

@evenasnow

Congrats you two!!! I will send you your winnings shortly! :D
Yaaaay, contragulations winners!
Yaaaay, contragulations winners!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12