Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Closed**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5S3gD9K.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22141480] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221415/22141480_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Oh good! You're here!" The above Spiral calls out in relief and ties himself around you in order to tug you towards a set of stairs leading down underground, "I'm sure you know, but, my name is Papyrus and I need your help!" You stumble to a stop at the top of the stairs and Papyrus unwraps around you as he keeps rambling on, "My brother and I were setting up for another one of our Cave Adventures but next thing I realize - Sans is [i]missing![/i] I've looked everywhere for him and I just can't find him! That's where you come in. You are going to help me find my brother!!" Hesitantly you agree to help Papyrus and the Spiral shoves a piece of parchment in your claws, "Thank you! This is what he looks like!" You glance down at the parchment and see a surprisingly well drawn picture of a white and blue Fae. [quote=Sans][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19670311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/196704/19670311.png[/img] [/url] [/center][/quote] "Don't worry! There's only one floor that you need to search since the stairs leading further down are caved in," Papyrus speaks up and you look at him as he twists himself up, "Still not too sure how many rooms there are...but I'm sure there's not too many," Wait...rooms? And before you can even question him, you're legs are tugged and you go tumbling down the stairs with Papyrus's voice once again yelling 'Thank you' after you. [size=2]Special thanks to @KyraG for the banners![/size]
5S3gD9K.png

"Oh good! You're here!" The above Spiral calls out in relief and ties himself around you in order to tug you towards a set of stairs leading down underground, "I'm sure you know, but, my name is Papyrus and I need your help!"

You stumble to a stop at the top of the stairs and Papyrus unwraps around you as he keeps rambling on, "My brother and I were setting up for another one of our Cave Adventures but next thing I realize - Sans is missing! I've looked everywhere for him and I just can't find him! That's where you come in. You are going to help me find my brother!!"

Hesitantly you agree to help Papyrus and the Spiral shoves a piece of parchment in your claws, "Thank you! This is what he looks like!" You glance down at the parchment and see a surprisingly well drawn picture of a white and blue Fae.

Sans wrote:

"Don't worry! There's only one floor that you need to search since the stairs leading further down are caved in," Papyrus speaks up and you look at him as he twists himself up, "Still not too sure how many rooms there are...but I'm sure there's not too many,"

Wait...rooms? And before you can even question him, you're legs are tugged and you go tumbling down the stairs with Papyrus's voice once again yelling 'Thank you' after you.

Special thanks to @KyraG for the banners!
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xYsBrWv.png[/img][/center] 1) Be nice to each other and to my helpers and myself 2) All Flights are welcomed to join in! 3) Please be patient for responses, some of us work full time and unfortunately we also need this thing known as sleep, lol. 4) When you are starting off [b][i]or[/i][/b] responding after a long delay. Make sure you ping [i]all[/i] the helpers so you are noticed by the next available person who comes online. 5) This event is running from Oct 1st - Oct 27th 6) If you have any questions in regards to how this events work. Don't hesitate to ask! This is a highly involved game, but it should be super fun once it gets rolling! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FeR3gZP.png[/img][/center] 1) The Ultimate Goal is to find Sans: [indent]-He is able to be found multiple times throughout the month -When he is found, he disappears for the rest of [b]that day[/b] and reappears at a random room based on RNG after Rollover -Once you find him, you are done with looking and your name gets thrown into the 'Winner's Circle' for a chance to win some prizes -If Sans is not found at the end of the day he will move to a new room after rollover. Movement is determined by RNG[/indent] 2) As you make your way through the different rooms, you are able to rummage through the room in varying depth, [b]Quick Glance, Steady Glance and In-Depth Glance[/b],: [indent]-Depending on how in-depth you look in the room depends on a small time delay before you are able to move on -[b]Quick Glance[/b] = No time delay; [b]Steady Glance[/b] = 5min delay; [b]In-Depth Glance[/b] = 10min delay -With each gaze you get a chance to take along a small prize from that room based on a RNG -[b]All degrees of looking has a chance to spot Sans[/b] [i]if[/i] he is indeed in that room[/indent] 3) When you first enter a room: [indent]-You will be given a description of what the room looks like -You then decide on what type of gaze you want to use for said room -A helper will respond after the small time delay (dependent on your gaze) with what you found whilst looking and then describe the different way(s) out of the room -You pick which route you'd like to go -Rinse and repeat[/indent] 4) There are dead-ends in this area, so you will be backtracking on occasion! 5) There will be no map for you to look at! [indent]-However, you are more than welcomed to doodle your own to keep track of your progress -If you are curious if you have things marked down correctly, you can PM me and I'll let you know how your map looks[/indent] 6) This is [b]entirely[/b] go at your own pace! [indent]-There is no rollover time limit, other than on the last day -You can leave for a couple of days and then return back, your progress will still be there[/indent] 7) [b]When you are starting off[/b], make sure you ping all helpers: @RandomShmoe, @Vitreous, @SugaSuga, @ClockworkEclipse [indent]-Once you get a response, you can just ping that helper till either one of you needs to leave -When you come back: make sure you ping all of us to make sure you get the next helper who's online[/indent]
xYsBrWv.png

1) Be nice to each other and to my helpers and myself

2) All Flights are welcomed to join in!

3) Please be patient for responses, some of us work full time and unfortunately we also need this thing known as sleep, lol.

4) When you are starting off or responding after a long delay. Make sure you ping all the helpers so you are noticed by the next available person who comes online.

5) This event is running from Oct 1st - Oct 27th

6) If you have any questions in regards to how this events work. Don't hesitate to ask! This is a highly involved game, but it should be super fun once it gets rolling!

FeR3gZP.png

1) The Ultimate Goal is to find Sans:
-He is able to be found multiple times throughout the month
-When he is found, he disappears for the rest of that day and reappears at a random room based on RNG after Rollover
-Once you find him, you are done with looking and your name gets thrown into the 'Winner's Circle' for a chance to win some prizes
-If Sans is not found at the end of the day he will move to a new room after rollover. Movement is determined by RNG

2) As you make your way through the different rooms, you are able to rummage through the room in varying depth, Quick Glance, Steady Glance and In-Depth Glance,:
-Depending on how in-depth you look in the room depends on a small time delay before you are able to move on
-Quick Glance = No time delay; Steady Glance = 5min delay; In-Depth Glance = 10min delay
-With each gaze you get a chance to take along a small prize from that room based on a RNG
-All degrees of looking has a chance to spot Sans if he is indeed in that room

3) When you first enter a room:
-You will be given a description of what the room looks like
-You then decide on what type of gaze you want to use for said room
-A helper will respond after the small time delay (dependent on your gaze) with what you found whilst looking and then describe the different way(s) out of the room
-You pick which route you'd like to go
-Rinse and repeat

4) There are dead-ends in this area, so you will be backtracking on occasion!

5) There will be no map for you to look at!
-However, you are more than welcomed to doodle your own to keep track of your progress
-If you are curious if you have things marked down correctly, you can PM me and I'll let you know how your map looks

6) This is entirely go at your own pace!
-There is no rollover time limit, other than on the last day
-You can leave for a couple of days and then return back, your progress will still be there

7) When you are starting off, make sure you ping all helpers: @RandomShmoe, @Vitreous, @SugaSuga, @ClockworkEclipse
-Once you get a response, you can just ping that helper till either one of you needs to leave
-When you come back: make sure you ping all of us to make sure you get the next helper who's online
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NGNsPEn.png[/img] Here's a small sample of items that you can possibly run across whilst exploring the Labyrinth: [item=java sparrow] [item=cindershroom] [item=common mosquito] [item=bluegill] [item=sage shell] [item=celestine] [item=elk] [item=moonlight fungi] [item=storm seeker] [item=bamboo falls crate] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] [item=unhatched plague egg] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NGNsPEn.png[/img] [quote=Winner's Circle] [b][color=maroon]The following users are in the running to win one of the following prizes!![/color][/b] @SilverQuark @Illmari @Stanzascale @CelticDragoness @browncoatparadox [/quote] [quote=Prize One] gone[/quote] [quote=Prize Two] gone [/quote] [quote=Prize Three] gone[/quote] [quote=Prize Four] gone] [/quote] [quote=Prize Five] gone [/quote] [quote=Prize Six] gone [/quote] [quote=Prize Seven] gone [/quote] [quote=Prize Eight] gone [/quote] [quote=Prize Nine] gonex5 [/quote] [quote=Prize Ten]gone [/quote]
NGNsPEn.png

Here's a small sample of items that you can possibly run across whilst exploring the Labyrinth:

Java Sparrow Cindershroom Common Mosquito Bluegill Sage Shell Celestine Elk Moonlight Fungi Storm Seeker Bamboo Falls Crate Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Unhatched Plague Egg

NGNsPEn.png
Winner's Circle wrote:
The following users are in the running to win one of the following prizes!!
@SilverQuark @Illmari @Stanzascale @CelticDragoness @browncoatparadox
Prize One wrote:
gone
Prize Two wrote:
gone
Prize Three wrote:
gone
Prize Four wrote:
gone]
Prize Five wrote:
gone
Prize Six wrote:
gone
Prize Seven wrote:
gone
Prize Eight wrote:
gone
Prize Nine wrote:
gonex5
Prize Ten wrote:
gone
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjcyLjY3NDMyMy5VM1JoY25ScGJtY2dVbTl2YlEsLC4w/bad-skizoff.regular.png[/img][/center] You tumble down the stairs and land with a surprisingly soft thud and whatever you landed on gives a soft groan. At the groan you roll off whoever it was that you landed on and you fall a few inches to land on the expected rocks. Dragging yourself to your feet you see a pile of fellow dragons trying to untangle themselves from each other and you realize you are not the first person to be shoved down here. Giving a soft sigh you look around the room you find yourself in. Dust is drifting down from your tumble and all around you and your fellow dragons are ruined artifacts and stones of various sizes and shapes. [b]You have a [i]good[/i] feeling that you will find nothing in this room[/b] You see [b]three[/b] different passageways out of your starting area and you see nothing special to indicate which way you should go. [b]Passageways[/b] 1) There is a passageway at the top right corner of the room with a chance to take a right or left further down the hallway [b]**[/b]If you pick this choice include weather you wanna follow the path [b]right[/b] or [b]left[/b] to keep things moving 2) There is a passageway at the bottom left corner of the room 3) There is a passageway about midway on the left hand wall [b]When you want to join in on the fun fill out the following form[/b] [quote=Starting Form] @RandomShmoe, @Vitreous, @SugaSuga, @ClockworkEclipse [b]Username and ID:[/b] [b]Path Choice:[/b] [/quote]
bad-skizoff.regular.png

You tumble down the stairs and land with a surprisingly soft thud and whatever you landed on gives a soft groan. At the groan you roll off whoever it was that you landed on and you fall a few inches to land on the expected rocks.

Dragging yourself to your feet you see a pile of fellow dragons trying to untangle themselves from each other and you realize you are not the first person to be shoved down here. Giving a soft sigh you look around the room you find yourself in.

Dust is drifting down from your tumble and all around you and your fellow dragons are ruined artifacts and stones of various sizes and shapes. You have a good feeling that you will find nothing in this room

You see three different passageways out of your starting area and you see nothing special to indicate which way you should go.

Passageways

1) There is a passageway at the top right corner of the room with a chance to take a right or left further down the hallway **If you pick this choice include weather you wanna follow the path right or left to keep things moving

2) There is a passageway at the bottom left corner of the room

3) There is a passageway about midway on the left hand wall

When you want to join in on the fun fill out the following form
Starting Form wrote:
@RandomShmoe, @Vitreous, @SugaSuga, @ClockworkEclipse
Username and ID:
Path Choice:

[center][size=7][color=maroon][b]WARNING!! WARNING!![/B][/color][/size] [size=5][b]It has come to my attention that there is another Sans wandering around!![/size] [size=4]If you spot the following dragon...well, hopefully, he won't spot you[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18313660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183137/18313660_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
WARNING!! WARNING!!

It has come to my attention that there is another Sans wandering around!!

If you spot the following dragon...well, hopefully, he won't spot you

18313660_350.png

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xmzqBUt.png[/img][/center]
xmzqBUt.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aqz9Dox.png[/img][/center] Would you like to be reminded about this if you started playing and had to wander off? Let me know and after 2 days of inactivity from you I will shoot you a ping: @Cheshly, @Kristan, @AlvildaBright I'm also hosting 2 more events during the actual festival week. If you'd like to be pinged for those when they are open I'll add you to the following pinglist: Jar Guessing Game: @Kristan, @AlvildaBright Wyrmwound Dip: @Kristan, @AlvildaBright [b]I'm also running the event right now:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2270463]All Flights - Pitch In[/url] = Send in junk to help some dragons out and get chances to win prizes!
aqz9Dox.png

Would you like to be reminded about this if you started playing and had to wander off? Let me know and after 2 days of inactivity from you I will shoot you a ping:

@Cheshly, @Kristan, @AlvildaBright

I'm also hosting 2 more events during the actual festival week. If you'd like to be pinged for those when they are open I'll add you to the following pinglist:

Jar Guessing Game:
@Kristan, @AlvildaBright

Wyrmwound Dip:
@Kristan, @AlvildaBright

I'm also running the event right now: All Flights - Pitch In = Send in junk to help some dragons out and get chances to win prizes!
Reserved
Reserved
early bump cuz I need to get going to beds. I will try and answer any questions people have when I wake up if I'm not running late.

I'm in Disney till the 3rd, so when pinging for questions, don't hesitate to ping my helpers with said question as well as me.

:D

early bump cuz I need to get going to beds. I will try and answer any questions people have when I wake up if I'm not running late.

I'm in Disney till the 3rd, so when pinging for questions, don't hesitate to ping my helpers with said question as well as me.

:D

@RandomShmoe, @Vitreous, @SugaSuga, @ClockworkEclipse, @Minty
Username and ID: Litoriadraconis ID#300795
Path Choice: Midway on the left hand wall
Thanks!
@RandomShmoe, @Vitreous, @SugaSuga, @ClockworkEclipse, @Minty
Username and ID: Litoriadraconis ID#300795
Path Choice: Midway on the left hand wall
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103