Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Siouxsie's FREE Adoption Center
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@EmeraldSparkle
Absolutely!! He's my favorite of the bunch, if you end up breeding him, let me know! I might buy one of his kiddos. :3

@SneakySnek
He's on hold for now.. Someone requested him, but they don't have any room in their lair. I offered to hold him until the end of the day so they could have the chance to make space. If they don't make space, you're more than welcome to the hatchling! Or would you rather take iPad? ^_^
@EmeraldSparkle
Absolutely!! He's my favorite of the bunch, if you end up breeding him, let me know! I might buy one of his kiddos. :3

@SneakySnek
He's on hold for now.. Someone requested him, but they don't have any room in their lair. I offered to hold him until the end of the day so they could have the chance to make space. If they don't make space, you're more than welcome to the hatchling! Or would you rather take iPad? ^_^
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@Siouxsie
of course! i'd be happy to give/sell one to you, and thanks again! ^ u ^
@Siouxsie
of course! i'd be happy to give/sell one to you, and thanks again! ^ u ^
@Siouxsie To be honest, I'd like the Hatchling more than Ipad, so it depends actually. How much time would I have to wait to know if the little one is available or not?
@Siouxsie To be honest, I'd like the Hatchling more than Ipad, so it depends actually. How much time would I have to wait to know if the little one is available or not?
@Siouxsie awesome, I'll get you added to the affiliates then! Thank you!
@Siouxsie awesome, I'll get you added to the affiliates then! Thank you!
Y4quluN.png?L4KJs=platform.png
@SneakySnek
I told them the end of the day, a good bit of time as passed already.. I'm gonna wait a little longer and then try to reach out to them one more time. If they're not ready or don't reply, I'm gonna have to move on. :\ I'll let you know how it goes either way! But yeah, if something doesn't give in a little while here, he's all yours. :)

Btw, I love your username!
@SneakySnek
I told them the end of the day, a good bit of time as passed already.. I'm gonna wait a little longer and then try to reach out to them one more time. If they're not ready or don't reply, I'm gonna have to move on. :\ I'll let you know how it goes either way! But yeah, if something doesn't give in a little while here, he's all yours. :)

Btw, I love your username!
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
@Siouxsie *blushu* Aw why, thank you! I like your username as well.

Then Imma try my luck and pray to my flight mother that named baby derg shall be mine sooner or later. They look pretty interesting and would look lovely in my lair.
@Siouxsie *blushu* Aw why, thank you! I like your username as well.

Then Imma try my luck and pray to my flight mother that named baby derg shall be mine sooner or later. They look pretty interesting and would look lovely in my lair.
@Siouxsie

Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
@Siouxsie

Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
XT87CrC.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Marquell
Absolutely! :D
@Marquell
Absolutely! :D
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
@WindbIade
Hey, so, in my last two replies I mentioned that I can't send over that Coatl hatchling if you don't have an open space in your lair. I've been waiting a bit to give you a chance to make room or expand, but I'm afraid I can't hold him much longer. It's not fair to others who can take him now. Please let me know soon, if you can, otherwise I'm gonna have to move on. <3
@WindbIade
Hey, so, in my last two replies I mentioned that I can't send over that Coatl hatchling if you don't have an open space in your lair. I've been waiting a bit to give you a chance to make room or expand, but I'm afraid I can't hold him much longer. It's not fair to others who can take him now. Please let me know soon, if you can, otherwise I'm gonna have to move on. <3
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
@Siouxsie
I don't know if any of them are open for adoption...
If no dragon is available, could I be added to the pinglist? :0
@Siouxsie
I don't know if any of them are open for adoption...
If no dragon is available, could I be added to the pinglist? :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42