Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@UnseenRangerGal awesome, thank you! I'll let you know :)
@UnseenRangerGal awesome, thank you! I'll let you know :)
Y4quluN.png?L4KJs=platform.png
Bumps for your mumps!

I felt like writing juuusttt a little snippet of randomness for Dawn, *clears throat nosily*

Ever since she was but a young hatchling, she had been fascinated by the ocean. From why there were always waves on the sea, to every single little fish, she had always felt a drawing to the tidepools, pulling her into a miniature world of wonder. A bit of a recluse, she tended to spend long hours by the sea, looking for strange things washed up on shore. She owns a small chest, in which she stores things that she particularly enjoys. A tattered guide to shells, to several small driftwood logs are placed gently inside. She finds hermit crabs adorable, and keeps several as pets. HEADCANON: Current(hah ocean pun)ly studying to become a Marine Biologist
Bumps for your mumps!

I felt like writing juuusttt a little snippet of randomness for Dawn, *clears throat nosily*

Ever since she was but a young hatchling, she had been fascinated by the ocean. From why there were always waves on the sea, to every single little fish, she had always felt a drawing to the tidepools, pulling her into a miniature world of wonder. A bit of a recluse, she tended to spend long hours by the sea, looking for strange things washed up on shore. She owns a small chest, in which she stores things that she particularly enjoys. A tattered guide to shells, to several small driftwood logs are placed gently inside. She finds hermit crabs adorable, and keeps several as pets. HEADCANON: Current(hah ocean pun)ly studying to become a Marine Biologist
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Celestialbork
*screamsincoherently* Ohmygod yes, this is perfect! Headcannon accepted. She was with her mother studying to be a fisher for the clan, but would rather study fish than catch them! I will be adding that, thank you!
(Dusk is a singer if you wanted to write anything for her :D no pressure, of course!)
@Celestialbork
*screamsincoherently* Ohmygod yes, this is perfect! Headcannon accepted. She was with her mother studying to be a fisher for the clan, but would rather study fish than catch them! I will be adding that, thank you!
(Dusk is a singer if you wanted to write anything for her :D no pressure, of course!)
Y4quluN.png?L4KJs=platform.png
XD finally got around to doing Dusk as well. *There is much snooty aheming*

*ahem ahem*

I have two words for you. Drama queen. Dusk was always the flashy one, with a flair for fanciness. Always the center of attention, she revels in the limelight. With an incredibly gifted voice, she stands out in her choir, and for good reason. She probably has spent twice as long, or longer on practice. Day in and day out, chances are, if you walk by her room, you'll hear her practicing a new aria, or rehearsing for an opera. Doesn't get the point of practice, as she thinks she's just too good for that. Buuutt she does it anyway. She has the tendency to overdramatise things, and faint. She loves to attend fancy parties, as well as overdress to any occasion. Going shopping? Going to put on my ball gown. Watering my plants? Oh! I have a whole outfit for that!
XD finally got around to doing Dusk as well. *There is much snooty aheming*

*ahem ahem*

I have two words for you. Drama queen. Dusk was always the flashy one, with a flair for fanciness. Always the center of attention, she revels in the limelight. With an incredibly gifted voice, she stands out in her choir, and for good reason. She probably has spent twice as long, or longer on practice. Day in and day out, chances are, if you walk by her room, you'll hear her practicing a new aria, or rehearsing for an opera. Doesn't get the point of practice, as she thinks she's just too good for that. Buuutt she does it anyway. She has the tendency to overdramatise things, and faint. She loves to attend fancy parties, as well as overdress to any occasion. Going shopping? Going to put on my ball gown. Watering my plants? Oh! I have a whole outfit for that!
> FRT +0 | He/Him
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2245342/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/67CJESz.png[/img][/url][/center]
67CJESz.png
Affiliate bump~
Affiliate bump~
PMb4IFn.png
XD rip sounds like my cousin
XD rip sounds like my cousin
> FRT +0 | He/Him
Bump~
Bump~
PMb4IFn.png