Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Pretty Dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
[quote name="Lunaesca" date=2017-08-19 22:02:28] @BrattyCat @mikopop [/quote] New dergs added!
Lunaesca wrote on 2017-08-19:

New dergs added!
zCFXs7H.png
Bump!
Bump!
zCFXs7H.png
Bump~
Bump~
zCFXs7H.png
Bump~
Bump~
zCFXs7H.png
Bump~
Bump~
zCFXs7H.png
Bump~
Bump~
zCFXs7H.png
@Lunaesca Could I adopt this one please and name them Springrose(Or SpringRose?)? :) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353201/35320061_350.png[/img]
@Lunaesca
Could I adopt this one please and name them Springrose(Or SpringRose?)? :)
35320061_350.png
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
Hi, i was wondering if it would be possible to adopt the peachy colored dragon? I think it was imperial as the breed.. i have a girl of that breed that i think would be very good with him for breeding. I dont know on a name yet...but he wouldnt be nameless for long! @Lunaesca
Hi, i was wondering if it would be possible to adopt the peachy colored dragon? I think it was imperial as the breed.. i have a girl of that breed that i think would be very good with him for breeding. I dont know on a name yet...but he wouldnt be nameless for long! @Lunaesca
@Lunaesca
Can I be added to the pinglist please..?
@Lunaesca
Can I be added to the pinglist please..?
@hannahbonn Beautiful name you picked! I'll send her right over. Thank you for adopting another of my babies!

@TeriyakiSongbird Please provide a name first!

@Wolffeycorn Sure thing! I'll have another nest hatched as soon as these imps are cleared out!
@hannahbonn Beautiful name you picked! I'll send her right over. Thank you for adopting another of my babies!

@TeriyakiSongbird Please provide a name first!

@Wolffeycorn Sure thing! I'll have another nest hatched as soon as these imps are cleared out!
zCFXs7H.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27