Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~The Money Tree~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/9503/NN7JmC.gif[/img] [center][color=green][size=5][font=Impact]Hello and welcome! Please read the rules before starting. Thank you![/color][/size][/font][/center] [b][color=red]Note: I am working on an update to make[/color][color=green] The Money Tree[/color][color=red] even more exciting! If you want to be pinged when I finish thinking through what I have planned, please send me a PM! Thank you![/b][/color] The Money Tree is similar to Make a Wish, The Wishing Well, The Wishing Tree, and The Giving Tree. This is just another place where you can make wishes and grant wishes to others! :) The rules are a bit different though. You can make as many wishes as you want but at least put 2 easy ones that others can grant. You also may attach your wishlist to your wishes message. I will sometimes post too, I really enjoy these kinds of threads. ^^ [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=red][size=5]The Rules:[/font][/color][/size] [font=Papyrus][size=4][color=red]Rule #1[/font][/size][/color] Before you make your wishes, you [size=4][b]MUST GRANT A WISH[/b][/size]. The person before you makes their wishes and all you need to do is grant 1 or more of them. After granting their wish, you may write your own wishes. Some people enjoy giving others gifts without making a wish, which is acceptable. If this happens, the next person in line after the unlisted gifter simply gives to the last person with a list. [font=Papyrus][size=4][color=red]Rule #2[/font][/size][/color] You must ping the person (using the @then their name) to whom you are granting the wish for. Also please include what you are getting them. [font=Papyrus][size=4][color=red]Rule #3[/font][/size][/color] You may wish as many times a day you want. (But at least wait for 2 people in between you before you post again). [font=Papyrus][size=4][color=red]Rule #4[/font][/size][/color] As said above, you must include [b]AT LEAST 2 EASY WISHES[/b]. An example could be asking for 10,000 treasure or 10 gems. That also is the max price if you are asking for an item or familiar. You may also say "surprise me" as your easy wish but if you do, do not be disappointed if you only get 1 gem or 1,000 treasure. [font=Papyrus][size=4][color=red]Rule #5[/font][/size][/color] Also as explained above, you must grant a wish from the person above you to make your own wishlist. [size=4][b]DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT SAY YOU ARE GRANTING THE PERSON ABOVE WISH'S AND NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING[/b][/size]. If this happens to you please PM me. But do not jump to conclusions that they did not give you anything. Wait at least 1 hour for the person to fix this or message them and ask nicely. [font=Papyrus][size=4][color=red]Rule #6[/font][/size][/color] All Flight Rising rules apply. Also if someone has broken a rule, please PM so I know. I will be checking around here every so often. If you have broken a rule, you will not be allowed to post any wishes on here. [size=4][color=orchid][font=Comic Sans MS]I think that covers all the rules. If I have missed something, please let me know. I gladly take suggestions. ^^ You can either ping me at @Avaura or PM me. Also please spread the word about this thread. Thank you![/size][/color] [center][size=5][font=Gabriola][color=purple]Have fun![/center][/size][/font][/color] [size=5][color=red][font=Monotype Corsiva][u]Updates (7/11/19):[/u][/color][/font][/size] Hello! I was hoping we could bring this forum back to life again and I think we could add some new features but what I was thinking was a bit complicated. Please feel free to send me feedback! Here was what I was thinking: users can donate if they want and those donations will be listed on here where others who have also donated can pick up other donated goods (if you donate one item, you may pick up one item, if you donate two, you may pick two up and so on). Those who have donated items will be pinged next to the items that they had donated. I will send the item(s) via crossroads. If you have any other ideas, let me know! Thank you for reading!
NN7JmC.gif
Hello and welcome! Please read the rules before starting. Thank you!

Note:
I am working on an update to make
The Money Tree even more exciting! If you want to be pinged when I finish thinking through what I have planned, please send me a PM! Thank you!

The Money Tree is similar to Make a Wish, The Wishing Well, The Wishing Tree, and The Giving Tree. This is just another place where you can make wishes and grant wishes to others! :) The rules are a bit different though. You can make as many wishes as you want but at least put 2 easy ones that others can grant. You also may attach your wishlist to your wishes message. I will sometimes post too, I really enjoy these kinds of threads. ^^

The Rules:

Rule #1 Before you make your wishes, you MUST GRANT A WISH. The person before you makes their wishes and all you need to do is grant 1 or more of them. After granting their wish, you may write your own wishes. Some people enjoy giving others gifts without making a wish, which is acceptable. If this happens, the next person in line after the unlisted gifter simply gives to the last person with a list.

Rule #2 You must ping the person (using the @then their name) to whom you are granting the wish for. Also please include what you are getting them.

Rule #3 You may wish as many times a day you want. (But at least wait for 2 people in between you before you post again).

Rule #4 As said above, you must include AT LEAST 2 EASY WISHES. An example could be asking for 10,000 treasure or 10 gems. That also is the max price if you are asking for an item or familiar. You may also say "surprise me" as your easy wish but if you do, do not be disappointed if you only get 1 gem or 1,000 treasure.

Rule #5 Also as explained above, you must grant a wish from the person above you to make your own wishlist. DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT SAY YOU ARE GRANTING THE PERSON ABOVE WISH'S AND NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING. If this happens to you please PM me. But do not jump to conclusions that they did not give you anything. Wait at least 1 hour for the person to fix this or message them and ask nicely.

Rule #6 All Flight Rising rules apply. Also if someone has broken a rule, please PM so I know. I will be checking around here every so often. If you have broken a rule, you will not be allowed to post any wishes on here.

I think that covers all the rules. If I have missed something, please let me know. I gladly take suggestions. ^^ You can either ping me at @Avaura or PM me. Also please spread the word about this thread. Thank you!

Have fun!

Updates (7/11/19):
Hello! I was hoping we could bring this forum back to life again and I think we could add some new features but what I was thinking was a bit complicated. Please feel free to send me feedback! Here was what I was thinking: users can donate if they want and those donations will be listed on here where others who have also donated can pick up other donated goods (if you donate one item, you may pick up one item, if you donate two, you may pick two up and so on). Those who have donated items will be pinged next to the items that they had donated. I will send the item(s) via crossroads.
If you have any other ideas, let me know! Thank you for reading!
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
@cloudwing378

do you have any wishes for me to grant, haha?))
@cloudwing378

do you have any wishes for me to grant, haha?))
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur
Anything on my wishlist or 10kt or 10g.
@Thornasaur
Anything on my wishlist or 10kt or 10g.
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
@cloudwing okie dokie!~ Sending a Sakura Flower Crown!

1. any gems at all ples
2. any amount of treasure
3. 100g (saving up desperately, haha.)
4. fodder for the push tonight.
@cloudwing okie dokie!~ Sending a Sakura Flower Crown!

1. any gems at all ples
2. any amount of treasure
3. 100g (saving up desperately, haha.)
4. fodder for the push tonight.
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur granting some gems ^^

1. Familiars I dont have ( I adore them they are so cute x3)
2. Treasure would be helpful (need a n upgrade and still haven't figured out how to earn enough treasure lol)
3. Any sort of skins
4. Spooky/gothicy apparel would be cute
5. A leveled dragon to get past my being stuck in the coliseum lol.
@Thornasaur granting some gems ^^

1. Familiars I dont have ( I adore them they are so cute x3)
2. Treasure would be helpful (need a n upgrade and still haven't figured out how to earn enough treasure lol)
3. Any sort of skins
4. Spooky/gothicy apparel would be cute
5. A leveled dragon to get past my being stuck in the coliseum lol.
@ravenpaw354 I'll send a few familiars. :)

1: 10kt
2: 10 gems
3: anything on my Wishlist
@ravenpaw354 I'll send a few familiars. :)

1: 10kt
2: 10 gems
3: anything on my Wishlist
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
@countthestars sending an accent on your wishlist! :)
1. 10g
2. 10kt
3. Any amount of gems over 10 (trying to save up 500 rn)
4. Any old festival apparal/familiars (2015 or older, no bears please!)
5. (Please show me the character to see if I like it before giftimg this one. Thanks!)
I'm looking for some new OCs. I will likely not like full humams, but I like humanoids and animals and beasts/creatures.

Thanks!
@countthestars sending an accent on your wishlist! :)
1. 10g
2. 10kt
3. Any amount of gems over 10 (trying to save up 500 rn)
4. Any old festival apparal/familiars (2015 or older, no bears please!)
5. (Please show me the character to see if I like it before giftimg this one. Thanks!)
I'm looking for some new OCs. I will likely not like full humams, but I like humanoids and animals and beasts/creatures.

Thanks!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Sending 12 gems!

1. 12 gems ;D
2. 10k treasure
3. Any apparel from an outfit on my wishlist!
4. money money money money money money lots of money money money money cash money like a lot of money money money mon
Sending 12 gems!

1. 12 gems ;D
2. 10k treasure
3. Any apparel from an outfit on my wishlist!
4. money money money money money money lots of money money money money cash money like a lot of money money money mon
Salt
Sending 12 gems :3
|Wishlist|
ALL DEH EGGS
Old Holiday Familiars
Old holiday apparell
Familiars I do not have
Treasure to help me expand my lair
Craploads of food
Pretty fodders
Things to do lol
Links to give (insert value) give(that value) forum posts
Omggg Sprites
Chests (Iron and up)
Sending 12 gems :3
|Wishlist|
ALL DEH EGGS
Old Holiday Familiars
Old holiday apparell
Familiars I do not have
Treasure to help me expand my lair
Craploads of food
Pretty fodders
Things to do lol
Links to give (insert value) give(that value) forum posts
Omggg Sprites
Chests (Iron and up)
free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif madoka__free_to_use_icon__by_kagaml-d6ar7oj.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png _free__butterflion_by_didthesqd-db9udt2.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png free_chibi_canada_icon__by_lanahx3-d5clpqm.gif free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif
@CrystalDr4gons sending some familiars and a chest!

My wishes:
1. 10kt
2. Familiars (easy ones and doubles are ok!)
3. Baldwin mats (multiple please, not just like one)
4. Anything off my wishlist in my bio!
@CrystalDr4gons sending some familiars and a chest!

My wishes:
1. 10kt
2. Familiars (easy ones and doubles are ok!)
3. Baldwin mats (multiple please, not just like one)
4. Anything off my wishlist in my bio!
dOfXepK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86