Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 151 152
Going to bed was an immediate mistake...

@AwkwardTrashCant @Kiraxcross @GoddessofCarries
Okay, so you all wrote for the same dragon and I can only give it to one of you... Now this dragon happens to come from a pair who only has a color range of two in the tertiary, so it is likely I'll get more dragons of the same type.

I love everything you guys have written for different reasons, so i'm going to ask: is anybody willing to wait until the next time I Brees the two dragons? If not, I'll decide from there ;.;

@TypicalDaisy
I'm sorry, that dragon appears to have sold while I was in bed ;.; I'd be happy to ping you next time they breed and send a dragon you like over then. If not, sorry again! I hope you find more dragons to give homes!
Going to bed was an immediate mistake...

@AwkwardTrashCant @Kiraxcross @GoddessofCarries
Okay, so you all wrote for the same dragon and I can only give it to one of you... Now this dragon happens to come from a pair who only has a color range of two in the tertiary, so it is likely I'll get more dragons of the same type.

I love everything you guys have written for different reasons, so i'm going to ask: is anybody willing to wait until the next time I Brees the two dragons? If not, I'll decide from there ;.;

@TypicalDaisy
I'm sorry, that dragon appears to have sold while I was in bed ;.; I'd be happy to ping you next time they breed and send a dragon you like over then. If not, sorry again! I hope you find more dragons to give homes!
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal Hey, it's okay, I don't mind giving him to someone else, but could you reserve this baby for me? I'm on mobile and it will take some time to deal with the typing :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35358922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353590/35358922_350.png[/img] [/url]
@UnseenRangerGal
Hey, it's okay, I don't mind giving him to someone else, but could you reserve this baby for me? I'm on mobile and it will take some time to deal with the typing :D

35358922_350.png
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@GoddessOfCarries
Sure thing! Thank you for being so understanding!
@GoddessOfCarries
Sure thing! Thank you for being so understanding!
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35269160
I'm not too great at writing,but I'll try >>;

Ocean
Ocean is always happy and a little hyperactive.She tends to talk a lot,so some dragons find her to be quite annoying.Though if you really get to know her,she is very friendly and will try her best to always support you.
Her gems glow when she's happy and she tends to accidentally blind others
@UnseenRangerGal
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35269160
I'm not too great at writing,but I'll try >>;

Ocean
Ocean is always happy and a little hyperactive.She tends to talk a lot,so some dragons find her to be quite annoying.Though if you really get to know her,she is very friendly and will try her best to always support you.
Her gems glow when she's happy and she tends to accidentally blind others
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
@hannahbonn
That is super adorable! I'm sure @CelestialBork would be happy to send the dragon over ^^
@hannahbonn
That is super adorable! I'm sure @CelestialBork would be happy to send the dragon over ^^
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal

I'm glad you liked the mess that I wrote haha. I'm totally fine with waiting for another hatchling!
@UnseenRangerGal

I'm glad you liked the mess that I wrote haha. I'm totally fine with waiting for another hatchling!
@AwkwardTrashCant
Alright, thank you! I'll put you down for a ping when they breed again :)
@AwkwardTrashCant
Alright, thank you! I'll put you down for a ping when they breed again :)
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal
It would be great if you could ping me when her parent's brred again. Thanks!
@UnseenRangerGal
It would be great if you could ping me when her parent's brred again. Thanks!
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353590/35358922_350.png[/img] [b]Lira[/b] Also dubbed "The Festival Queen", Lira lives up to her title and can be found at almost any kind of event. She is an extremely extroverted dragon who just couldn't stand still for one minute, and enjoys every celebration there is. To Lira, every event in Sornieth is important and should be celebrated for their specialties. She is very artistic and creative and works as a singer. She has written many songs that is also sung by her, especially ones dedicated to each festival of each flight. She can be annoying because she always seems so excited about everything, but that also means that she is very optimistic and would cheer up (or attempt to) any down dragon near her. Lira can be a little insensitive to those who has their feelings hurt and can't be influenced by her hyper antics, but she just hates to see anyone feeling down and doesn't like it when her cheering up attempts does not succeed. (will be her bio when she grows up)
35358922_350.png

Lira
Also dubbed "The Festival Queen", Lira lives up to her title and can be found at almost any kind of event. She is an extremely extroverted dragon who just couldn't stand still for one minute, and enjoys every celebration there is. To Lira, every event in Sornieth is important and should be celebrated for their specialties. She is very artistic and creative and works as a singer. She has written many songs that is also sung by her, especially ones dedicated to each festival of each flight. She can be annoying because she always seems so excited about everything, but that also means that she is very optimistic and would cheer up (or attempt to) any down dragon near her. Lira can be a little insensitive to those who has their feelings hurt and can't be influenced by her hyper antics, but she just hates to see anyone feeling down and doesn't like it when her cheering up attempts does not succeed.

(will be her bio when she grows up)
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@Typicaldaisy
Okay, then I will do that~

@GoddessOfCarries
I'll send the dragon now! Sounds like she'll have a grand old time :P