Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 151 152
@UnseenRangerGal

He was born on the darkest and snowiest night which caused him his might
it tinted his scales and paled his accents, and even through his wails everyone called celebration
"For the next Warrior has been born." is what they all said and soon it will come true for this little warrior is going to start training soon and those will flee at his mighty...claws... and everyone will come to know this Dragon as

the dark and the pale,
the fire and ice,
the charcoal and snowy

and somehow on that night their hot fires burned bright for much is in store for this little lore
so goodbye and farewell for this tale is no more!

I sort of got carried away and wrote a short paragraph about what I think he is like.
@UnseenRangerGal

He was born on the darkest and snowiest night which caused him his might
it tinted his scales and paled his accents, and even through his wails everyone called celebration
"For the next Warrior has been born." is what they all said and soon it will come true for this little warrior is going to start training soon and those will flee at his mighty...claws... and everyone will come to know this Dragon as

the dark and the pale,
the fire and ice,
the charcoal and snowy

and somehow on that night their hot fires burned bright for much is in store for this little lore
so goodbye and farewell for this tale is no more!

I sort of got carried away and wrote a short paragraph about what I think he is like.
@Blondlee
Sounds super cool! Excited to see what happens to him! I'll send him over now :3c
@Blondlee
Sounds super cool! Excited to see what happens to him! I'll send him over now :3c
PMb4IFn.png
@blazichu WOw. WOW! SOunds spectacular! Can't wait to see how this goes! Sending her over! :33
@blazichu WOw. WOW! SOunds spectacular! Can't wait to see how this goes! Sending her over! :33
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@ArtsyDragon7 Yup! Just post your lorebits here whenever you're ready :3
@ArtsyDragon7 Yup! Just post your lorebits here whenever you're ready :3
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@UnseenRangerGal I also want the first little nocturn, so I guess I'll see what I can write! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=8a1bbf813130d50451a094d068210a631ea8eeb5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ghost may seem like a cold and calculating dragon, and that's mostly true. Born in the wine flight, and abandoned by his parents because of his odd personality and aggressiveness, he naturally sought out the dark land of the Shadowbinder and did his best to survive on his own. He spent his time stealing and taking shady jobs from even shadier dragons. He was able to get away with it for almost a decade until he slipped up in a job. He was tasked with eliminating a traveling missionary that had recently taken shelter in a small clan. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35056635&skin=20625&apparel=20577,15141,5398,23717,23716,3694,3625,13240&xt=dressing.png[/img] His employers were dedicated followers of the Plaguebringer, and didn't want her spreading her "lies" and "brainwashing dragons". Ghost obviously knew this was bullcrap, but it didn't matter because the job would be easy, and he nearly gasped when they told him the reward. Nearly. He should have questioned why they were paying so much, but he didn't think much of it. It took less than a day to find the location of the clan since his employers had supplied plenty of information. He spent a while watching from the shadows, waiting until she was alone, and struck. Well, he almost struck, but somehow she simply hopped out of the way, and he crashed into the ground. He was quickly immobilized by other dragons who had been lurking nearby. How had he not seen them? How did they know he was there? Those were the questions he thought before he was clobbered over the head with the missionaries tome. Oh shoot I didn't realize I had written so much! I got a bit too into this haha. I wanted to write more, but it would have probably turned into a whole page...
@UnseenRangerGal

I also want the first little nocturn, so I guess I'll see what I can write!

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=8a1bbf813130d50451a094d068210a631ea8eeb5&dummyext=prev.png

Ghost may seem like a cold and calculating dragon, and that's mostly true. Born in the wine flight, and abandoned by his parents because of his odd personality and aggressiveness, he naturally sought out the dark land of the Shadowbinder and did his best to survive on his own. He spent his time stealing and taking shady jobs from even shadier dragons. He was able to get away with it for almost a decade until he slipped up in a job. He was tasked with eliminating a traveling missionary that had recently taken shelter in a small clan.
dragon?did=35056635&skin=20625&apparel=20577,15141,5398,23717,23716,3694,3625,13240&xt=dressing.png
His employers were dedicated followers of the Plaguebringer, and didn't want her spreading her "lies" and "brainwashing dragons". Ghost obviously knew this was bullcrap, but it didn't matter because the job would be easy, and he nearly gasped when they told him the reward. Nearly. He should have questioned why they were paying so much, but he didn't think much of it. It took less than a day to find the location of the clan since his employers had supplied plenty of information. He spent a while watching from the shadows, waiting until she was alone, and struck. Well, he almost struck, but somehow she simply hopped out of the way, and he crashed into the ground. He was quickly immobilized by other dragons who had been lurking nearby. How had he not seen them? How did they know he was there? Those were the questions he thought before he was clobbered over the head with the missionaries tome.

Oh shoot I didn't realize I had written so much! I got a bit too into this haha. I wanted to write more, but it would have probably turned into a whole page...
whoa.. you people are actually good at this writing stuff
How?!
whoa.. you people are actually good at this writing stuff
How?!
yotd_horizontal_border.png
@CelestialBork *dies* It's okay I can draw badly so everything's fine :')
@CelestialBork *dies* It's okay I can draw badly so everything's fine :')
yotd_horizontal_border.png
@UnseenRangerGal

This little fella is more of an alien breed. He comes from a planet called Tech and he is the offspring of the ruler. He was the only son of the Nocturne lord, Hex. This guy’s name is Code. His father, Hex was working on some technology for their world and Code was playing around in the area when he was suddenly teleported to a new land. With other Dragons. Now it up to him to figure a way back home, or to stay and make a life here.
@UnseenRangerGal

This little fella is more of an alien breed. He comes from a planet called Tech and he is the offspring of the ruler. He was the only son of the Nocturne lord, Hex. This guy’s name is Code. His father, Hex was working on some technology for their world and Code was playing around in the area when he was suddenly teleported to a new land. With other Dragons. Now it up to him to figure a way back home, or to stay and make a life here.
@UnseenRangerGal
The female noc is very lovely! Hopefully my lore is enough to sustain your liking.

Kasai (Fire in Japanese)

Kasai was born to an imperial as a mother, and a nocturne father. She knew of his many siblings, but kept those closest to her in mind. Mostly the imperial and nocturne she had been raised with. Often or not Kasai would be a bit adventurous in her young age and went to explore beyond the nest, trying to get as far away from her home before his mother or father ushered her back. One day, she got lost in the treacherous lands of the Lightweaver's realm and came upon a strange but small clan. They ushered her forth to be inspected by the Sisters of Ice. They fit him to the task of taking care of her new clan, instead of being sent to yet another lair. They seemed to have no interest of returning her to his rightful family.

After a long time of living in the Lightweaver realm she had become friends of many in the clan and her adoptive mother and father had been the younger of the Sisters of Ice and a toxic Nocturne. Kasai was happy to be living in such a great place and loved to wish off the hatchlings as they left to find new homes and experience things as closely in the way she had.
@UnseenRangerGal
The female noc is very lovely! Hopefully my lore is enough to sustain your liking.

Kasai (Fire in Japanese)

Kasai was born to an imperial as a mother, and a nocturne father. She knew of his many siblings, but kept those closest to her in mind. Mostly the imperial and nocturne she had been raised with. Often or not Kasai would be a bit adventurous in her young age and went to explore beyond the nest, trying to get as far away from her home before his mother or father ushered her back. One day, she got lost in the treacherous lands of the Lightweaver's realm and came upon a strange but small clan. They ushered her forth to be inspected by the Sisters of Ice. They fit him to the task of taking care of her new clan, instead of being sent to yet another lair. They seemed to have no interest of returning her to his rightful family.

After a long time of living in the Lightweaver realm she had become friends of many in the clan and her adoptive mother and father had been the younger of the Sisters of Ice and a toxic Nocturne. Kasai was happy to be living in such a great place and loved to wish off the hatchlings as they left to find new homes and experience things as closely in the way she had.
@UnseenRangerGal [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352195/35219490_350.png[/img] This is perfect, my entire clan is lore-based anyway... [b]Nightbreeze [/b] One of the wisest dragons in the clan, unlike the majority of Nocturne species who find it difficult to think straightly, Nightbreeze is a very experienced dragon and serves as an advisor. He is very serene and calm and difficult to annoy/anger, basically because he has no one and nothing to really particularly care about anymore, since all those that once mattered to him had left. He might seem cold or indifferent to others but the truth is he had been through a lot of pain in his life, and he had lost almost everything and everyone he once loved/cared about. The Nocturne also requires very little sleep and is up almost all the time, mainly because he doesn't really use much energy each day, already approaching his elder ages but still retaining his affinity with the wind and has decent flying speed and agility. [This is only part of the entire lore rofl]
@UnseenRangerGal
35219490_350.png
This is perfect, my entire clan is lore-based anyway...

Nightbreeze
One of the wisest dragons in the clan, unlike the majority of Nocturne species who find it difficult to think straightly, Nightbreeze is a very experienced dragon and serves as an advisor. He is very serene and calm and difficult to annoy/anger, basically because he has no one and nothing to really particularly care about anymore, since all those that once mattered to him had left. He might seem cold or indifferent to others but the truth is he had been through a lot of pain in his life, and he had lost almost everything and everyone he once loved/cared about.
The Nocturne also requires very little sleep and is up almost all the time, mainly because he doesn't really use much energy each day, already approaching his elder ages but still retaining his affinity with the wind and has decent flying speed and agility.

[This is only part of the entire lore rofl]
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 151 152