Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
@CelestialBork
Hehe, I love it :3c Lorian seems to take after her mom lol X) I'll send her over now!
@CelestialBork
Hehe, I love it :3c Lorian seems to take after her mom lol X) I'll send her over now!
PMb4IFn.png
@CelestialBork
Ye! From now on you can just ping or PM me them directly and I'll add them :)
@CelestialBork
Ye! From now on you can just ping or PM me them directly and I'll add them :)
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal

I can do a small quote and maybe a blurb for any of your dragons for the last of the three imperials. An example is in Bai's bio.
@UnseenRangerGal

I can do a small quote and maybe a blurb for any of your dragons for the last of the three imperials. An example is in Bai's bio.
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@ArtsyDragon7
Do you mean the double seafoam/pistachio dragon? @CelestialBork was the breeder of those ^^ I think they'd prefer you write a backstory for the dragon you're trying to adopt instead, but you can work that out with them if you'd like!
@ArtsyDragon7
Do you mean the double seafoam/pistachio dragon? @CelestialBork was the breeder of those ^^ I think they'd prefer you write a backstory for the dragon you're trying to adopt instead, but you can work that out with them if you'd like!
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal

Oh, of course!

@CelestialBork

May I adopt the the third imp baby listed?
@UnseenRangerGal

Oh, of course!

@CelestialBork

May I adopt the the third imp baby listed?
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png

@CelestialBork

Awesome! (:

@CelestialBork

Awesome! (:
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@UnseenRangerGal

May I have this one? http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352195/35219490_350.png?mtime=WZTTpgACUWw
@UnseenRangerGal

May I have this one? http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352195/35219490_350.png?mtime=WZTTpgACUWw
@CelestialBork (I'd like to give a name some more thought, so there isn't one in the blurb. Sorry about that!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35269159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352692/35269159_350.png[/img] [/url] Though her shimmering scales might suggest a place among the waves, her heart lies elsewhere-- though where, exactly, she's not entirely sure. A bit on the flighty side, she can seem scatterbrained or completely disconnected from reality, but it's only because she gets lost in her thoughts, trying her best to make those closest to her happy. She's not quite sure what she wants from her life yet, which, her father assures her, is perfectly fine for a hatchling her age. Maybe she just hasn't experienced enough of the world to know where her passion lies, but she worries that she'll never find it.
@CelestialBork
(I'd like to give a name some more thought, so there isn't one in the blurb. Sorry about that!)

35269159_350.png

Though her shimmering scales might suggest a place among the waves, her heart lies elsewhere-- though where, exactly, she's not entirely sure. A bit on the flighty side, she can seem scatterbrained or completely disconnected from reality, but it's only because she gets lost in her thoughts, trying her best to make those closest to her happy.

She's not quite sure what she wants from her life yet, which, her father assures her, is perfectly fine for a hatchling her age. Maybe she just hasn't experienced enough of the world to know where her passion lies, but she worries that she'll never find it.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
@UnseenRangerGal

Hi I would love on of the beautifully charcoal coloured dragons
(#1 or 2 on the list whichever is available) :D

Thanks!
@UnseenRangerGal

Hi I would love on of the beautifully charcoal coloured dragons
(#1 or 2 on the list whichever is available) :D

Thanks!
@Kiraxcross @Blondlee
Sure! You may both have a baby if you write a short blurb about the dragon. It can be anything: plans for the dragon, backstory, or personality. I'd just like to hear a little bit about them before setting them free ^^ And then you may do as you wish!
@Kiraxcross @Blondlee
Sure! You may both have a baby if you write a short blurb about the dragon. It can be anything: plans for the dragon, backstory, or personality. I'd just like to hear a little bit about them before setting them free ^^ And then you may do as you wish!
PMb4IFn.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152