Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
@UnseenRangerGal [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350756/35075545_350.png[/img] [i][color=brown] 'Zincent' He hates his home, up in the skies, and dreams of a time where he can get down and dirty with 'normal' dragons. He wishes to go on archeology digs, and find ancient artifacts, from long ago, like his idol, Indiana Jones (I actually love his movies :3). Alas, he is stuck with his rich parents, who want him to grow up, and become a scholar, or a warrior. He sits at home, instead of out and about in Peru. A quill in hand, instead of a shovel. Studying with his tutors instead of chatting with the foremost of those museum curators. But just you watch. One day, this baby's gonna soar high, and achieve fame with fantastical discoveries of temples and treasures. Just you watch. [/i] Oml I haven't had so much fun writing lore in so long!
@UnseenRangerGal
35075545_350.png

'Zincent' He hates his home, up in the skies, and dreams of a time where he can get down and dirty with 'normal' dragons. He wishes to go on archeology digs, and find ancient artifacts, from long ago, like his idol, Indiana Jones (I actually love his movies :3). Alas, he is stuck with his rich parents, who want him to grow up, and become a scholar, or a warrior. He sits at home, instead of out and about in Peru. A quill in hand, instead of a shovel. Studying with his tutors instead of chatting with the foremost of those museum curators. But just you watch. One day, this baby's gonna soar high, and achieve fame with fantastical discoveries of temples and treasures. Just you watch.

Oml I haven't had so much fun writing lore in so long!
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@CelestialBork
Oooo yeessss, a dreamer! Nice! I look forward to see what happens!!!
@CelestialBork
Oooo yeessss, a dreamer! Nice! I look forward to see what happens!!!
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal

:3 same here.. Also, I have several hatchlings that I've been wanting to get rid of. Would you perhaps hold on to them here? (I was hoping that I wouldn't have to put them on AH)
@UnseenRangerGal

:3 same here.. Also, I have several hatchlings that I've been wanting to get rid of. Would you perhaps hold on to them here? (I was hoping that I wouldn't have to put them on AH)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@CelestialBork
Do you mean put them up on the thread, or actually hold them :? (bc if it's the latter I have no space ;.;)

But if it's the former, I'd be happy to!
@CelestialBork
Do you mean put them up on the thread, or actually hold them :? (bc if it's the latter I have no space ;.;)

But if it's the former, I'd be happy to!
PMb4IFn.png
@Unseenrangergal I'm not here to
'Adopt' yet.
I just wanted to say that this is a really cool and good idea for giving out free dragons into long term homes! :o

I might do something like this at one point. :p
@Unseenrangergal I'm not here to
'Adopt' yet.
I just wanted to say that this is a really cool and good idea for giving out free dragons into long term homes! :o

I might do something like this at one point. :p
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze
I'm pretty sure there used to be a hub for this??? I liked the idea a lot, so I did it as well ^^'

If you want me to put any kids up for you, I'd be happy to :^)
@BoomBreeze
I'm pretty sure there used to be a hub for this??? I liked the idea a lot, so I did it as well ^^'

If you want me to put any kids up for you, I'd be happy to :^)
PMb4IFn.png
Hello! I absolutely love Unnamed #35117992 the coatl.

I will name her after me - Mukti

In Indian philosophy and religion, mukti is another word for moksha, or spiritual liberation.
This core concept represents ultimate liberation, combining freedom, self-awareness and self-knowledge.

Mukti will be a shaman in my artwork :)

here's some artwork of my other mukti on another website - https://image.ibb.co/iDZYLQ/mukti.jpg
Hello! I absolutely love Unnamed #35117992 the coatl.

I will name her after me - Mukti

In Indian philosophy and religion, mukti is another word for moksha, or spiritual liberation.
This core concept represents ultimate liberation, combining freedom, self-awareness and self-knowledge.

Mukti will be a shaman in my artwork :)

here's some artwork of my other mukti on another website - https://image.ibb.co/iDZYLQ/mukti.jpg
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Mukti
Sounds great! I'll send her over now ^^
@Mukti
Sounds great! I'll send her over now ^^
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal THANK YOU <3 :D
@UnseenRangerGal THANK YOU <3 :D
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@CelestialBork
May I please have one of the pearlcatchers?
@CelestialBork
May I please have one of the pearlcatchers?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152