Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 151 152
@NoctusMortuum
Aaaa, thanks! They are some good tree babies and I'm glad to hear they are appreciated :3
@NoctusMortuum
Aaaa, thanks! They are some good tree babies and I'm glad to hear they are appreciated :3
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal Heck, if I get a chance I will add some more to donate. I am starting a Zombie Dragon line.
@UnseenRangerGal Heck, if I get a chance I will add some more to donate. I am starting a Zombie Dragon line.
@NoctusMortuum

Save a zombie for me!!! It will go well with my Shaman (my profile picture)!!
@NoctusMortuum

Save a zombie for me!!! It will go well with my Shaman (my profile picture)!!
sh5xjiu.png mtHAEL4.pngGUa9lQd.pngnfy0IrS.png
KwxLkEj.pngifVkkqf.pngmlSrRbK.pngrix3ppo.png
6OezIjj.pngk7mTvIf.pngmlHpBMC.pngBT1N47G.png
AOsZxjG.png6Cw2S3h.pnggE96VFA.pngwLurwzJ.png
@Draconicrobot I'd like to adopt Pyrrha. Pyrrha is a sweet girl who only wants to do good in the world. She's a trained warrior who defends all dragons from the BeastClan hordes who try to destroy what the dragons work so hard for. Sadly, in her pursuit of saving dragons, Pyrrha was left to a life of solitude, with no friends to laugh with and no family to support her. To this very day, she continues her sad life of loneliness and despair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44646346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446464/44646346_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Draconicrobot

I'd like to adopt Pyrrha. Pyrrha is a sweet girl who only wants to do good in the world. She's a trained warrior who defends all dragons from the BeastClan hordes who try to destroy what the dragons work so hard for. Sadly, in her pursuit of saving dragons, Pyrrha was left to a life of solitude, with no friends to laugh with and no family to support her. To this very day, she continues her sad life of loneliness and despair.

44646346_350.png

lyHNu6v.png
depleted_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwox.png
Well, I'm that one weird kid :P
Hello, just call me Dawn ;)
Oh, I just like acronyms ;)
I am an avid book-lover!
Anyway, I like Warriors, Harry Potter, and Keeper of the Lost Cities
Mellow, happy-go-lucky girl
@Dawnstorm
That's so sweet but so sad. I like it, and the name is perfect. I'll send her over.
@Dawnstorm
That's so sweet but so sad. I like it, and the name is perfect. I'll send her over.
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png7NDj66r.png?jW9gh=party.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@Dawnstorm
@Dawnstorm
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png7NDj66r.png?jW9gh=party.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
ShadowRinny: I'd like this boy! I hope that this is the kind of writing you're looking for. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44504286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445043/44504286_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Crash! Boom![/i] Teshub was thrown from the static charged air like a ragdoll, crashing into the embankment below. Thunder roared above him, the air sizzling around the imperial male as he lay in the canyon, pain jolting through him like a lightning bolt-and perhaps, it [i]had[/i] been a lightning bolt. The imperial raised his broadened head dizzily, the world spinning around him. Then, darkness overcame him, licking the sides of the vision until it consumed him moments later.. Teshub woke with a start, a large white tundra with red and smoky gray tipped wings standing over him. [i]Where am I?[/i] As if the tundra could hear his thoughts, he spoke in a low and gravelly tone, "Welcome to the Scarred Wastelands, I'm Orrin," he spoke, his red eyes flitting around before resting to a spot just to the left of the imperial. [i]How did I get all the way over here?![/i] A high pitched and rather harsh female voice arose from his left, a tiny fae hovering above him, "The name's Midyss. I saw you fall from the sky near the Tempest Spire," she spoke, squinting her eyes at him. "I had traveled to the Shifting Expanse to study the lightning over the Tempest Spire with a couple of my Clanmates," she explained, beckoning with her tail towards the tundra. "He carried you all the way, you were nearly dead, you know. I'm not sure what you thought would happen hanging around there but--" she was cut off abruptly by a swift swat from the white tundra, who cast her a glare, shushing her. "You will recover in time, though for now I'm afraid you'll be stuck with our Clan," Orrin chuckled, adding, "Perhaps, you'll find it you like it here, and stay."
ShadowRinny: I'd like this boy! I hope that this is the kind of writing you're looking for.

44504286_350.png

Crash! Boom! Teshub was thrown from the static charged air like a ragdoll, crashing into the embankment below. Thunder roared above him, the air sizzling around the imperial male as he lay in the canyon, pain jolting through him like a lightning bolt-and perhaps, it had been a lightning bolt. The imperial raised his broadened head dizzily, the world spinning around him. Then, darkness overcame him, licking the sides of the vision until it consumed him moments later..

Teshub woke with a start, a large white tundra with red and smoky gray tipped wings standing over him. Where am I? As if the tundra could hear his thoughts, he spoke in a low and gravelly tone, "Welcome to the Scarred Wastelands, I'm Orrin," he spoke, his red eyes flitting around before resting to a spot just to the left of the imperial. How did I get all the way over here?!

A high pitched and rather harsh female voice arose from his left, a tiny fae hovering above him, "The name's Midyss. I saw you fall from the sky near the Tempest Spire," she spoke, squinting her eyes at him. "I had traveled to the Shifting Expanse to study the lightning over the Tempest Spire with a couple of my Clanmates," she explained, beckoning with her tail towards the tundra. "He carried you all the way, you were nearly dead, you know. I'm not sure what you thought would happen hanging around there but--" she was cut off abruptly by a swift swat from the white tundra, who cast her a glare, shushing her.

"You will recover in time, though for now I'm afraid you'll be stuck with our Clan," Orrin chuckled, adding, "Perhaps, you'll find it you like it here, and stay."

iAOqFOM.png
@ShadowRinny
Just in case you need to see the above post ^^
@ShadowRinny
Just in case you need to see the above post ^^
PMb4IFn.png
@smeen
i would love to adopt this baby for my own lair
Makani
@smeen
i would love to adopt this baby for my own lair
Makani
@ShadowRinny:
Homey
Chestnut
i love there color combination would love to to adopt one or both for these for breading in my new lair
@ShadowRinny:
Homey
Chestnut
i love there color combination would love to to adopt one or both for these for breading in my new lair
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 151 152