Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (DONE) Full Sprocket Stack Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5
Charged Sprocket

Hi, and Welcome to the Raffle!

This "for little profit" raffle is for those who want (more) Charged Sprockets for this year's Thundercrack Carnivale. I'll keep this raffle short and simple.

Rules and Details

Be kind to one another.

One lucky user will win.

Limit # of tickets per user: 400

Pay via PM/One Way Crossroads.

Raffle starts today at 11:30 FR time and will end Saturday July 29, 2017 at 11:30 FR time. The raffle will end early, so not only will the winner have time to claim their prize, but will also have time to use the currency in any method they wish.

Comment to join.

Questions, comments, or concerns? Post them on the thread. Someone might have your same question(s), comment(s), and/or concern(s).

Tickets are 125t each or 7 for 1g. You get some free by meeting the following conditions: +1 free for everyone, +5 if you're in Lightning flight, and +4 if you're a newbie from this month's welcome week. That's a total of 10 free tickets!!! Also, for every 10 tickets you buy at the same time, you'll receive 1 free ticket. :D

Tickets are non-refundable.

random.org will be used to determine the winner.

Spreadsheet
The name is the link. It includes the ticket info, pinglist, and changelog. Let me know if you want to be on any of the pinglists.

Note: I'll make this look nicer later
Charged Sprocket

Hi, and Welcome to the Raffle!

This "for little profit" raffle is for those who want (more) Charged Sprockets for this year's Thundercrack Carnivale. I'll keep this raffle short and simple.

Rules and Details

Be kind to one another.

One lucky user will win.

Limit # of tickets per user: 400

Pay via PM/One Way Crossroads.

Raffle starts today at 11:30 FR time and will end Saturday July 29, 2017 at 11:30 FR time. The raffle will end early, so not only will the winner have time to claim their prize, but will also have time to use the currency in any method they wish.

Comment to join.

Questions, comments, or concerns? Post them on the thread. Someone might have your same question(s), comment(s), and/or concern(s).

Tickets are 125t each or 7 for 1g. You get some free by meeting the following conditions: +1 free for everyone, +5 if you're in Lightning flight, and +4 if you're a newbie from this month's welcome week. That's a total of 10 free tickets!!! Also, for every 10 tickets you buy at the same time, you'll receive 1 free ticket. :D

Tickets are non-refundable.

random.org will be used to determine the winner.

Spreadsheet
The name is the link. It includes the ticket info, pinglist, and changelog. Let me know if you want to be on any of the pinglists.

Note: I'll make this look nicer later
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
OPEN!
OPEN!
@Rave31 @BurritoRay @BabPuff @EvangelineIngram @thedovahtamer @Strawbcream @BlueFur115 @Gwynivere @arlyn @BadBard

Time to announce the winner!

...and the winner is...

.............................................................BurritoRay

Congratulations on your winnings! You will receive them shortly.

Thank you everyone for joining the raffle. I hope to see you in my next one with BabPuff, located in my signature. :D
@Rave31 @BurritoRay @BabPuff @EvangelineIngram @thedovahtamer @Strawbcream @BlueFur115 @Gwynivere @arlyn @BadBard

Time to announce the winner!

...and the winner is...

.............................................................BurritoRay

Congratulations on your winnings! You will receive them shortly.

Thank you everyone for joining the raffle. I hope to see you in my next one with BabPuff, located in my signature. :D
I'm in !lightning!
I'm in !lightning!
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Rave31

Adding you in :D
@Rave31

Adding you in :D
@BraveEguana Will keep this in mind :3
@BraveEguana Will keep this in mind :3
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@16Kevin16
Hi, I'm a newbie, along with the free 5 tickets from being a newbie and "everyone", can I buy an extra of 29 tickets with 3 gems and 1kt? (total of 34 tickets)
(1kt=8tickets, 3g=21tickets0
@16Kevin16
Hi, I'm a newbie, along with the free 5 tickets from being a newbie and "everyone", can I buy an extra of 29 tickets with 3 gems and 1kt? (total of 34 tickets)
(1kt=8tickets, 3g=21tickets0
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay

Of course you can. Send in either method you choose. :D
@BurritoRay

Of course you can. Send in either method you choose. :D
@16Kevin16
Oops, I just edited my post, is it okay if I send my new offer?
@16Kevin16
Oops, I just edited my post, is it okay if I send my new offer?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay

That's fine. :D
@BurritoRay

That's fine. :D
1 2 3 4 5