Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Wishing Well!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
I noticed that there are many of these kinds of forums, however in a certain one there is drama. I wish to start a new one so that people have someone to go to if they see a problem. The original forum owner is gone, so I thought I would make a new one.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Some of this is taken from "The Giving Tree" forum post. This isn't meant to take any credit away from the owner Dezas, so I have made a few changes.

Rule 1: You can make a total of 5 wishes. In order to get a wish, you MUST grant at least one. You can grant a wish to anyone up to 5 posts above you.

Ex:
I wish for:
1. 5,000t
2. A common Familiar
3. Iron Chest
4. Skins/Accents
5. Genes

Rule 2: Ping the person who you send a gift to! Then you can type your wishes.

Ex:
@VeryTallMidget
Sending 5kt your way!
1. Wish
2. wish
3.wish
4.wish
5.wish

Rule 3: You can post 3 times a day (to avoid spam) but every time you MUST fulfill someone else's wish.

Ex: If you make 3 wishes, you must grant 3 wishes.

Rule 4:
Please make at least 2 easy wishes and 1 medium wish. If you don't follow these rules I will ask you to remove your post.

Easy: 10,000 Treasure, 20 Gems, Blushing Pink Rose, Maroon Leg Wraps, a random dragon, a low value familiar, some food, etc.

Medium: A gened dragon, up to 20,000 Treasure, Iron Chest, etc.

Far-fetched: 20,000+ Treasure, an entire Apparel line, triple-gened specific dragons, a gene scroll, a gilded chest, sprites, etc.

Rule 5:
You have to give someone else their wish before you make your wish. It can't be "after I get it". You can also make wishes as long as you send something DIRECTLY after you post.
This can be by Message or Crossroads

Rule 6:
If you have an issue with someone, let me know. Do NOT start drama.

Rule 7:
Don't give anyone a gift UNLESS they gift someone else first! (Thanks to @TheUltimateOwl )

NOTE: Yet again, this is based off of the Giving Tree.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1459090
I noticed that there are many of these kinds of forums, however in a certain one there is drama. I wish to start a new one so that people have someone to go to if they see a problem. The original forum owner is gone, so I thought I would make a new one.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Some of this is taken from "The Giving Tree" forum post. This isn't meant to take any credit away from the owner Dezas, so I have made a few changes.

Rule 1: You can make a total of 5 wishes. In order to get a wish, you MUST grant at least one. You can grant a wish to anyone up to 5 posts above you.

Ex:
I wish for:
1. 5,000t
2. A common Familiar
3. Iron Chest
4. Skins/Accents
5. Genes

Rule 2: Ping the person who you send a gift to! Then you can type your wishes.

Ex:
@VeryTallMidget
Sending 5kt your way!
1. Wish
2. wish
3.wish
4.wish
5.wish

Rule 3: You can post 3 times a day (to avoid spam) but every time you MUST fulfill someone else's wish.

Ex: If you make 3 wishes, you must grant 3 wishes.

Rule 4:
Please make at least 2 easy wishes and 1 medium wish. If you don't follow these rules I will ask you to remove your post.

Easy: 10,000 Treasure, 20 Gems, Blushing Pink Rose, Maroon Leg Wraps, a random dragon, a low value familiar, some food, etc.

Medium: A gened dragon, up to 20,000 Treasure, Iron Chest, etc.

Far-fetched: 20,000+ Treasure, an entire Apparel line, triple-gened specific dragons, a gene scroll, a gilded chest, sprites, etc.

Rule 5:
You have to give someone else their wish before you make your wish. It can't be "after I get it". You can also make wishes as long as you send something DIRECTLY after you post.
This can be by Message or Crossroads

Rule 6:
If you have an issue with someone, let me know. Do NOT start drama.

Rule 7:
Don't give anyone a gift UNLESS they gift someone else first! (Thanks to @TheUltimateOwl )

NOTE: Yet again, this is based off of the Giving Tree.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1459090
Ayyyy
@VeryTallMidget
Thank you for doing this, I really hope there's no drama here either!

1. An iron chest
2. 20 gems
3. 2 pieces of apparel from my wishlist (on my profile)
4. A skin or accent from my wishlist (also on my profile)
5. A guardian gene change scroll
@VeryTallMidget
Thank you for doing this, I really hope there's no drama here either!

1. An iron chest
2. 20 gems
3. 2 pieces of apparel from my wishlist (on my profile)
4. A skin or accent from my wishlist (also on my profile)
5. A guardian gene change scroll
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@skydancer10
If you have any suggestions for this forum, let me know! Also, I'm sending over a Brown Wolf Cape!

I wish for:
1. 5,000t
2. A common Familiar
3. Any Chest
4. Skins/Accents
5. Genes
@skydancer10
If you have any suggestions for this forum, let me know! Also, I'm sending over a Brown Wolf Cape!

I wish for:
1. 5,000t
2. A common Familiar
3. Any Chest
4. Skins/Accents
5. Genes
Ayyyy
@verytallmidget omg ASDF Movies right? xD (sorry it unrelated to the post but I just love the username)
@verytallmidget omg ASDF Movies right? xD (sorry it unrelated to the post but I just love the username)
tvc9y223.jpg
@shadowtiger7819 XD yep!
@shadowtiger7819 XD yep!
Ayyyy
@verytallmidget "Hello and Welcome to standing up school. *guy falls* And you failed." lol probably one of my favorites xD
@verytallmidget "Hello and Welcome to standing up school. *guy falls* And you failed." lol probably one of my favorites xD
tvc9y223.jpg
XD @shadowtiger7819
I love the one with the

"You'll never take me alive!" 'toot!'
XD @shadowtiger7819
I love the one with the

"You'll never take me alive!" 'toot!'
Ayyyy
@verytallmidget lol or "Your getting mugged kid! " *kid turns around with finger guns* "No your getting mugged" "Ahhh how the hell does this even work!?"
@verytallmidget lol or "Your getting mugged kid! " *kid turns around with finger guns* "No your getting mugged" "Ahhh how the hell does this even work!?"
tvc9y223.jpg
tvc9y223.jpg
Bump
Bump
Ayyyy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41